ADVERTISEMENT

UK/U6 Box score and game thoughts

Dilly is not a point guard at this stage. Him and Cal both have been trying to figure each other out, and its working. We lost to UNC Wilmington and I think that was largely due to the absence of Wagner. Nobody could stop them from driving to the basket. DJ is our best on ball defender. I believe all the players are more than comfortable with him starting. Dilly and Reed off the bench is working. Its working and its not broken. DJ is not a consistent shooter, but his assists, the ability to take care of the ball and his defense more than make up for it when he's not making shots. We have plenty of dudes that can score. I care more about how the team responds to being punched 1st. So far really good. There's going to be plenty of nights where we throw the 1st punch.

DJ will figure it out. He's not hurting this team and helps out way more than just his shooting. Nobody is trying to start ww3 lol, just pointing out that DJ is not hurting this team and he needs to play and start. If he's playing badly overall, Reed will most likely get those minutes.
No other coach would start any player like DJ on any other team if he had Shep. It's just CAL that does it this way. Not saying DJ is bad, but Sheppard is OBVIOUSLY better than he is. You can't even deny that fact. You just sidestep it with a bunch of compensatory excuses.

I said early on this season that Dillingham should be our PG and Wagner should be the reserve and was told that our team could never reach its potential without Wagner as starter. Is that still true? Was it ever true?

Seems to me it’s based off of their rankings coming out of high school and those rankings mean jack squat now. It’s about results. And I can see about building on potential but how could anyone not think Dillingham has as much or more potential than Wagner at this point?
I’ve always said Dilly was the better PG and player. Some here thought it was comical. Also, always said Shep was the better all around player as well. Again, some thought that was hilarious. It oughta be quite obvious at this point. Some just wanna defend Cal’s decisions and/or don’t wanna admit they were wrong. Any objective person can see it.

No other coach would start any player like DJ on any other team if he had Shep. It's just CAL that does it this way. Not saying DJ is bad, but Sheppard is OBVIOUSLY better than he is. You can't even deny that fact. You just sidestep it with a bunch of compensatory excuses.
Not ONE coach or analyst would take DJ over Sheppard. Not even one.

You know he's been SEC freshman of the week twice. Including the week we beat UNC. We need his defense and with him the chemistry is better. Give him until Feb. Besides this was 1 game. I doubt he has a repeat like that one.
Give him until February?! Lmao then have DJ coming off the bench?! Hell, it’s too late at that point. By then, roles are clearly defined. Maybe a 3-4 games into the SEC schedule.

Reactions: Mike-McD
I'm not a Reeves fan but he has been playing very well. All season. He gets a lot of open looks because of the other guys on the floor. The defense just has to pick it's poison. They can't key on anyone like they could with Oscar the past two season and then spy on Reeves.

This is a very good team and Reeves is a part of it. Sheppard gets more open looks because of Reeves. They all get more looks when Bradshaw is out there because they have to pay attention to him.

This not like the Oscar team when no one made them pay for double and triple teaming Oscar. If you help off any of these guys it's a mistake. You just gotta hope they miss.
Were you not pretty adamant that reeves would be seeing nothing but mop up duty as the year progressed?

Wagner was awesome against Carolina, were up 2 against UNC when Wagner went out. 2nd half we went on a 10-5 run to begin the 2nd half then Wagner, Edwards went out. We didn't do so well when Reed started against UNCW.
Reed was the only one that showed up to play against Wilmington. You can’t blame that loss on him being a starter.
This next part is my personal opinion. It’s almost like the team quit on him cause of the fan noise clamoring for him to start. I think his popularity among fans and media alike are creating a jealousy from the other players. As I said, that part was my opinion but here are some stats from that Wilmington loss.
Sheppard: 9-17 53% FGs, Rest of Team: 15-42 35%FGs,
Sheppard: 3-6, 50% 3ptFGs. Rest of Team: 2-11, 18% 3ptFGs.
Sheppard had 6 assists. Him and Tre were the only players that had more assists than turnovers in that loss.

Reed was the only one that showed up to play against Wilmington. You can’t blame that loss on him being a starter.
This next part is my personal opinion. It’s almost like the team quit on him cause of the fan noise clamoring for him to start. I think his popularity among fans and media alike are creating a jealousy from the other players. As I said, that part was my opinion but here are some stats from that Wilmington loss.
Sheppard: 9-17 53% FGs, Rest of Team: 15-42 35%FGs,
Sheppard: 3-6, 50% 3ptFGs. Rest of Team: 2-11, 18% 3ptFGs.
Sheppard had 6 assists. Him and Tre were the only players that had more assists than turnovers in that loss.
The team quit on Reed Sheppard? I guess they were jealous and Klutch made them tank since they control everything players do. Dilly must hate Reed the most since he went 1-9 with 4 turnovers. You can tell by watching that this isn’t a close nit group.

Good to see some negativity after back to back impressive wins over 2 of our biggest rivals.

Reactions: ksharpless
The team quit on Reed Sheppard? I guess they were jealous and Klutch made them tank since they control everything players do. Dilly must hate Reed the most since he went 1-9 with 4 turnovers. You can tell by watching that this isn’t a close nit group.

Good to see some negativity after back to back impressive wins over 2 of our biggest rivals.
You see I’m humble enough to say that’s my opinion and even said so twice and then I added facts after that. I didn’t say it was a fact that they quit but in my opinion Cal and the team wanted to prove that they needed Wagner.

Cal will take a loss to try to prove he is right. He hates that the fans want Sheppard in the starting line up. Wagner, Edwards, and Reeves still play too much hero, one on one basketball. They never look to create a shot for Sheppard. Sheppard always looks to get others involved. Most of Sheppards points come off his own ability to create shots. In the last 2 games Sheppard only has one basket that was assisted by a team mate. That team mate was Jordan Burks. Think about that! The three or four guards that start for UK don’t try to get, arguably, the best player and definitely the best shooter, involved. They don’t look to find Sheppard. He has to create for himself most of the time.

Give him until February?! Lmao then have DJ coming off the bench?! Hell, it’s too late at that point. By then, roles are clearly defined. Maybe a 3-4 games into the SEC schedule.
This is what they do. "Let's see how the season plays out," "Let's just wait and let him develop," blah blah blah. These guys are here for ONE SEASON. DJ needs to get it done RIGHT NOW or he's not going to get it done.

I’ve always said Dilly was the better PG and player. Some here thought it was comical. Also, always said Shep was the better all around player as well. Again, some thought that was hilarious. It oughta be quite obvious at this point. Some just wanna defend Cal’s decisions and/or don’t wanna admit they were wrong. Any objective person can see it.

I honestly think it’s all about the ranking. Same thing with Edwards. He’s ranked above Thiero so he has to get the minutes… fortunately I think coach’s seat got warm enough that he is forced to play the most productive lineups this year. He can’t afford to be stubborn anymore and knows it.

I'm not a Reeves fan but he has been playing very well. All season. He gets a lot of open looks because of the other guys on the floor. The defense just has to pick it's poison. They can't key on anyone like they could with Oscar the past two season and then spy on Reeves.

This is a very good team and Reeves is a part of it. Sheppard gets more open looks because of Reeves. They all get more looks when Bradshaw is out there because they have to pay attention to him.

This not like the Oscar team when no one made them pay for double and triple teaming Oscar. If you help off any of these guys it's a mistake. You just gotta hope they miss.
I'm there with you.... I said this in jest as a poke at UL being a mid major

You see I’m humble enough to say that’s my opinion and even said so twice and then I added facts after that. I didn’t say it was a fact that they quit but in my opinion Cal and the team wanted to prove that they needed Wagner.

Cal will take a loss to try to prove he is right. He hates that the fans want Sheppard in the starting line up. Wagner, Edwards, and Reeves still play too much hero, one on one basketball. They never look to create a shot for Sheppard. Sheppard always looks to get others involved. Most of Sheppards points come off his own ability to create shots. In the last 2 games Sheppard only has one basket that was assisted by a team mate. That team mate was Jordan Burks. Think about that! The three or four guards that start for UK don’t try to get, arguably, the best player and definitely the best shooter, involved. They don’t look to find Sheppard. He has to create for himself most of the time.
Your opinion is a joke and so is your claim that he one has one basket off of an assist this season. This is clearly a close group that get along and support each other.

They never look to create a shot for Sheppard. He only has one basket off of an assist. They can’t even make their made up BS make sense. Just a FYI but that thing where a teammate passes him the ball and he immediately makes a basket is called an assist.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxp12
I thought Edwards played pretty well, which is encouraging. Seems like the game is slowing down somewhat for him. He has decent all around skills albeit not great at anything. If he was the 50th rated prospect I suspect people would have a different opinion of his stats at this early juncture of his freshman season.

Wagner is a good player but he needs to be more consistent shooting from deep and finishing around the rim. Personally I think Dilly and Reed are better than him, but he still has considerable upside. Imagine how good we could be if he and Edwards (and Bradshaw) show the expected improvement down the stretch. We could be crazy good.
People desperately want Edwards to be "him" and I get it .... but he had some really bad plays against UL. Two most obvious were the predictable charging call on the fast break (zero effort to go around, be creative, or pass - he just bull-dozed the guy and that is called 100% of the time), and the rebound that he basically pushed out of bounds. It was a brain fart moment and very reflective of his freshman season thus far.

If Edwards were getting 15 mins/game, I don't think you'd see nearly - or much at all - frustration from the fan base. Expectations were too high, unfair to all, especially Edwards.

Your opinion is a joke and so is your claim that he one has one basket off of an assist this season. This is clearly a close group that get along and support each other.

They never look to create a shot for Sheppard. He only has one basket off of an assist. They can’t even make their made up BS make sense. Just a FYI but that thing where a teammate passes him the ball and he immediately makes a basket is called an assist.

I said in the last 2 games Reed only had one basket assisted off a team mate. Learn to read. I didn’t say for the season . Your dumb ass is the one making things up that I didn’t say

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I said in the last 2 games Reed only had one basket assisted off a team mate. Learn to read. I didn’t say for the season . Your dumb ass is the one making things up that I didn’t say
Dumbass from the guy making up BS about players being jealous. Mad because we beat UNC and UL back to back and you don’t have anything to whine about.

I honestly think it’s all about the ranking. Same thing with Edwards. He’s ranked above Thiero so he has to get the minutes… fortunately I think coach’s seat got warm enough that he is forced to play the most productive lineups this year. He can’t afford to be stubborn anymore and knows it.
It definitely is which is why we have Wagner, Edwards, and Bradshaw in the starting lineup. I know a lot of talk here about starting lineups don’t matter and why break up what has been working but we did in fact change it up. Funny only change we made was to take Theiro out and put Bradshaw in. Cal wants those 3 to get as much floor time together as possible when they clearly are not a good lineup. Those 3 will be on the floor together for the first 3-4 minutes of every half moving forward and at least one other 3 minute stretch in each half. That’s 12:00 of game time with a non productive lineup on the floor which will certainly be the difference in some games resulting in a loss when it should have been a W.

Lots to process here but can anyone remember a better, more relaxing, more joyful Christmas week? Beating the Tarholes and Loserville seems like the best recipe for the holidays.

Anyhow, here are my comments:
-We need DJ. He is the most athletic point guard we have and we need his ball-handling, his danger he presents for driving to the basket, etc. I will go out on a limb and say he is our best point guard (no offense to Shep).
-Someone mentioned we don't lob it enough to Bradshaw, but I saw him miss two opportunities last game for alley-oops
-Edwards let the game come to him and his assist on Reeves' three on a fastbreak showed me a lot. Reminded me of Randle's assist to Harrison for the 3 vs. Loserville in the NCAAT.
-We have a great, great problem, ladies and gents. Shep, Dilly, Theiro off the bench? Any of five players can lead us in scoring on any given night?
-It was said on this thread and I have said it before: Reeves worries me. When he is on, he is on. When not, we have been in trouble in the past. All of last year's important games he was off and we lost--Senior Day, NCAAT 2nd round. But I am elated that we overcame his off night to beat the Tarholes.

In all, I love this team and its potential.

Merry Christmas! Again, what better present can we ask than defeats of our bitter rivals before the holiday?

Dumbass from the guy making up BS about players being jealous. Mad because we beat UNC and UL back to back and you don’t have anything to whine about.
There you go making things up again. Acting like I wanted UK to lose. Just because I agree with most of the experts and analysts that Reed Sheppard is our best player. The reason this season is a success so far is because Reed will do whatever the coach wants. He’s so unselfish. The team plays bad many times without him on the floor. I wish other players played more unselfish like him

There you go making things up again. Acting like I wanted UK to lose. Just because I agree with most of the experts and analysts that Reed Sheppard is our best player. The reason this season is a success so far is because Reed will do whatever the coach wants. He’s so unselfish. The team plays bad many times without him on the floor. I wish other players played more unselfish like him
There’s a reason you’re desperately looking for something to be negative about after 2 big wins. Now the team is jealous of Reed Sheppard. Reed is an awesome player and this is an awesome team, I just don’t know why you choose try to tear players down calling them jealous. You can be a fan of Reed Sheppard without making up ignorant BS about guys being jealous of him.

Lots to process here but can anyone remember a better, more relaxing, more joyful Christmas week? Beating the Tarholes and Loserville seems like the best recipe for the holidays.

Anyhow, here are my comments:
-We need DJ. He is the most athletic point guard we have and we need his ball-handling, his danger he presents for driving to the basket, etc. I will go out on a limb and say he is our best point guard (no offense to Shep).
-Someone mentioned we don't lob it enough to Bradshaw, but I saw him miss two opportunities last game for alley-oops
-Edwards let the game come to him and his assist on Reeves' three on a fastbreak showed me a lot. Reminded me of Randle's assist to Harrison for the 3 vs. Loserville in the NCAAT.
-We have a great, great problem, ladies and gents. Shep, Dilly, Theiro off the bench? Any of five players can lead us in scoring on any given night?
-It was said on this thread and I have said it before: Reeves worries me. When he is on, he is on. When not, we have been in trouble in the past. All of last year's important games he was off and we lost--Senior Day, NCAAT 2nd round. But I am elated that we overcame his off night to beat the Tarholes.

In all, I love this team and its potential.

Merry Christmas! Again, what better present can we ask than defeats of our bitter rivals before the holiday?
Difference this year with Reeves is we have others that we can rely on when he’s off. He was off Kansas and took entirely too many 3’s that game (17) and we still should have won that game. No reason for him to ever shoot that many with this team unless he’s hot and knocking down a good clip. When he’s hot though that will force teams to do what they can to not let him get open which only opens things up for Wagner to drive, or open shots for shep, dilly, and Mitchell. Too may weapons to rely on just one player.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I would say Wagner was too emotional about this game.

Playing against his grandfather’s alma mater, with gramps sitting on the bench.

He probably pressed a lot to try to make an impact and got caught up in the emotion and committed those early fouls, then just never got into the flow.

That happens sometimes.

Wagner will be fine. He will have his ups and downs, but he will help us more times than not.

Patience.

There’s a reason you’re desperately looking for something to be negative about after 2 big wins. Now the team is jealous of Reed Sheppard. Reed is an awesome player and this is an awesome team, I just don’t know why you choose try to tear players down calling them jealous. You can be a fan of Reed Sheppard without making up ignorant BS about guys being jealous of him.
I said it was my opinion. After the Miami game that he played so well, the fans wanted him to start. Do you not know what in my opinion means , dumb ass? Are you saying I’m making it up and that it’s not my opinion . It is my opinion that they were jealous of him. People were wanting him to start and then he does start cause Wagner is hurt and he’s the only one that shows up to play against Wilmington. Even Calipari was throwing shade at the fans for Sheppard being a fan favorite. I don’t care if the players are jealous of Reed or not but they need to look for getting him shots more. The other guards haven’t been doing that. Reed Sheppard has only been assisted in 2 of his made baskets in the last 3 games. Sheppard doesn’t care though so that’s why it’s working. He’s ok with not shooting and scoring much

Reactions: RunninRichie
I said it was my opinion. After the Miami game that he played so well, the fans wanted him to start. Do you not know what in my opinion means , dumb ass? Are you saying I’m making it up and that it’s not my opinion . It is my opinion that they were jealous of him. People were wanting him to start and then he does start cause Wagner is hurt and he’s the only one that shows up to play against Wilmington. Even Calipari was throwing shade at the fans for Sheppard being a fan favorite. I don’t care if the players are jealous of Reed or not but they need to look for getting him shots more. The other guards haven’t been doing that. Reed Sheppard has only been assisted in 2 of his made baskets in the last 3 games. Sheppard doesn’t care though so that’s why it’s working. He’s ok with not shooting and scoring much
I can’t disagree with your opinion? My opinion is you’re not a real fan and putting out this BS just to be negative and push division.

Merry Christmas dumbass.

Dilly is not a point guard at this stage. Him and Cal both have been trying to figure each other out, and its working. We lost to UNC Wilmington and I think that was largely due to the absence of Wagner. Nobody could stop them from driving to the basket. DJ is our best on ball defender. I believe all the players are more than comfortable with him starting. Dilly and Reed off the bench is working. Its working and its not broken. DJ is not a consistent shooter, but his assists, the ability to take care of the ball and his defense more than make up for it when he's not making shots. We have plenty of dudes that can score. I care more about how the team responds to being punched 1st. So far really good. There's going to be plenty of nights where we throw the 1st punch.

DJ will figure it out. He's not hurting this team and helps out way more than just his shooting. Nobody is trying to start ww3 lol, just pointing out that DJ is not hurting this team and he needs to play and start. If he's playing badly overall, Reed will most likely get those minutes.
I agree with some of this but how is Dillingham not a pg at this stage ? In fact he is more of a PG than DJ. DJ is really having to learn the position on the fly .

I can’t disagree with your opinion? My opinion is you’re not a real fan and putting out this BS just to be negative and push division.
You can disagree with my opinion but acting like I”m making stuff up about Sheppard having only one FG assisted by a team mate in the last 2 games is flat out not true on your part. It’s not hard to research it. You can go on ESPNs website and look at the teams play by play for each game. When a basket is made, it will say who, if anybody, got an assist for it. Reed assisted team mates 11 times against UL and the rest of the team combined only assisted him once, and that was Jordan Burks of all people. I’ve went back several games to look at stats on ESPNs website and checked how many of Sheppards FGs were assisted and it’s surprising how many he just created on his own. I’m not claiming it’s a fact that the other guards were jealous of the attention he was getting. They just seem that way against Wilmington in my opinion. My original argument was against a guy who tried to pin that loss on Reed. Calipari even said they went back to playing selfishly in that game. Reed is the best shooter by %, and that’s crazy considering he isn’t being assisted on his shots very often. I just don’t understand why they aren’t looking for him more when he is the best shooter. He is sixth on the team in shots taken. Sheppard has made 4 more shots than Wagner on the season although he’s taken 28 less. I’m just scared the hero ball is going to cost us in a tournament game. The last thing they need is for Wagner, Edwards, and Reeves to combine for an 8-43 again like they did against Kansas while Sheppard and Dillingham went for 10-17 off the bench. Get your best shooters the most attempts.

Accusing some one of being a fake fan is the OLDEST and WEAKEST of attacks any idiot makes on this forum. It's hackneyed and boring. It's a fallback when you've run out of arguments and it makes you look stupid.

Reactions: yoshukai
You can disagree with my opinion but acting like I”m making stuff up about Sheppard having only one FG assisted by a team mate in the last 2 games is flat out not true on your part. It’s not hard to research it. You can go on ESPNs website and look at the teams play by play for each game. When a basket is made, it will say who, if anybody, got an assist for it. Reed assisted team mates 11 times against UL and the rest of the team combined only assisted him once, and that was Jordan Burks of all people. I’ve went back several games to look at stats on ESPNs website and checked how many of Sheppards FGs were assisted and it’s surprising how many he just created on his own. I’m not claiming it’s a fact that the other guards were jealous of the attention he was getting. They just seem that way against Wilmington in my opinion. My original argument was against a guy who tried to pin that loss on Reed. Calipari even said they went back to playing selfishly in that game. Reed is the best shooter by %, and that’s crazy considering he isn’t being assisted on his shots very often. I just don’t understand why they aren’t looking for him more when he is the best shooter. He is sixth on the team in shots taken. Sheppard has made 4 more shots than Wagner on the season although he’s taken 28 less. I’m just scared the hero ball is going to cost us in a tournament game. The last thing they need is for Wagner, Edwards, and Reeves to combine for an 8-43 again like they did against Kansas while Sheppard and Dillingham went for 10-17 off the bench. Get your best shooters the most attempts.
Whatever dude, this is a close knit group despite the negative filth in the fanbase desperately trying to tear them down because they’re miserable. You trashed the entire team based of of ignorant made up nonsense. Do you have every players assisted basket stats or just one for your agenda?

Yeah, they clearly hate each other. What a complete clown you are.

Accusing some one of being a fake fan is the OLDEST and WEAKEST of attacks any idiot makes on this forum. It's hackneyed and boring. It's a fallback when you've run out of arguments and it makes you look stupid.
Yeah well maybe the team is jealous of Reed Sheppard and refuse to pass him the ball. Yup, I’m the one who looks stupid, not the person making clown arguments or the resident message board hall monitor.

Yeah well maybe the team is jealous of Reed Sheppard and refuse to pass him the ball. Yup, I’m the one who looks stupid, not the person making clown arguments or the resident message board hall monitor.
Changing the subject also reveals a weak position. You don't help your case when you resort to such childishness. Nobody appointed you the fan monitor either.

Changing the subject also reveals a weak position. You don't help your case when you resort to such childishness. Nobody appointed you the fan monitor either.
Childishness like claiming the other players are jealous of Reed Sheppard and don’t pass him the ball? Yeah, I’m sticking to the topic, you can have fun with your message board drama.

If the takeaway after the last 2 games is there is jealousy on this team you might not be a real UK fan. Good luck with your drama tho.

Childishness like claiming the other players are jealous of Reed Sheppard and don’t pass him the ball? Yeah, I’m sticking to the topic, you can have fun with your message board drama.

If the takeaway after the last 2 games is there is jealousy on this team you might not be a real UK fan. Good luck with your drama tho.
I said in my opinion. I wasn’t claiming it was a fact. The person I was responding to was claiming that Sheppard was the reason UK looked bad against Wilmington. That was a trash opinion but I don’t see you going after him. Reed was only one that showed up for that game. Be was 9-17 while the rest of the team was 15-42. Oh, and of his 9 FGs only 2 were assisted. He had to create for himself in that game too.
If you take Sheppard off this close knit group, they will play a lot worse IN MY OPINION. I got all of UKs games on recorded on YouTube tv. I can rewind or rewatch games to analyze. Something Calipari would never do. Many guards still force it and often don’t make the extra pass. I just want our best shooters getting the most shots. Yeah it works for now but it could be better. The Kansas game was a prime example of what I’m afraid will happen in the tournament. He didn’t get Shepard involved enough. He took Sheppard out when UK was up 60-51. Kansas went on a 14-2 run to make it 62-65. Then UK was up 81-75 and Cal took him out again, and Kansas went on a 10-2 run to make it 83-85. Those two times that Reed was taken out resulted in UK being outscored 24-4 as soon as Sheppard was pulled over two different points in the second half.

I said in my opinion. I wasn’t claiming it was a fact. The person I was responding to was claiming that Sheppard was the reason UK looked bad against Wilmington. That was a trash opinion but I don’t see you going after him. Reed was only one that showed up for that game. Be was 9-17 while the rest of the team was 15-42. Oh, and of his 9 FGs only 2 were assisted. He had to create for himself in that game too.
If you take Sheppard off this close knit group, they will play a lot worse IN MY OPINION. I got all of UKs games on recorded on YouTube tv. I can rewind or rewatch games to analyze. Something Calipari would never do. Many guards still force it and often don’t make the extra pass. I just want our best shooters getting the most shots. Yeah it works for now but it could be better. The Kansas game was a prime example of what I’m afraid will happen in the tournament. He didn’t get Shepard involved enough. He took Sheppard out when UK was up 60-51. Kansas went on a 14-2 run to make it 62-65. Then UK was up 81-75 and Cal took him out again, and Kansas went on a 10-2 run to make it 83-85. Those two times that Reed was taken out resulted in UK being outscored 24-4 as soon as Sheppard was pulled over two different points in the second half.
Great call, if you take a great player off this team they will play worse. Brilliant analysis. It sucks that we won two awesome games in a row and you have to dig this deep to be negative.

Notice how Tre Mitchell said the guy to your left and right and didn’t say Reed Sheppard. You’re right, he’s clearly jealous of Reed.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigbluelou
Great call, if you take a great player off this team they will play worse. Brilliant analysis. It sucks that we won two awesome games in a row and you have to dig this deep to be negative.
I didn’t just say they will play worse, IN MY OPINION, but a LOT worse. Oh, and thanks for agreeing with me that they would play a lot worse. That’s the smartest take you’ve said yet.

I didn’t just say they will play worse, IN MY OPINION, but a LOT worse. Oh, and thanks for agreeing with me that they would play a lot worse. That’s the smartest take you’ve said yet.
Well it’s common sense. Saying his teammates are jealous of him is a clown take.

Reactions: shaudyshaud

Blah blah blah...your stupidity knows no bounds. Keep flogging that lame chicken, sport. I'm sick of the fandom attacks. Try constructing an actual argument and if you can't persuade, then let it go. Dumbing yourself down is lazy and petty.

Reactions: UK96GOAT

Sheppard has started 1 game at UK, and it was against Wilmington. It’s also the only game Wagner did not play.

The Dillingham / Sheppard tandem off the bench has been a winning formula for us.

More importantly, the fact that we have 2 dudes on the bench that most everybody in this thread claims at least 1 of the 2 should start speaks volumes about how loaded this team truly is.

Personally, I love Wagner. He’s proven he can hit big shots against elite teams, and he’s our best on-ball defender right now. I just wish he’d attempt a floater every now and again. He could be absolutely deadly if he mastered that.

Sheppard has started 1 game at UK, and it was against Wilmington. It’s also the only game Wagner did not play.

The Dillingham / Sheppard tandem off the bench has been a winning formula for us.

More importantly, the fact that we have 2 dudes on the bench that most everybody in this thread claims at least 1 of the 2 should start speaks volumes about how loaded this team truly is.

Personally, I love Wagner. He’s proven he can hit big shots against elite teams, and he’s our best on-ball defender right now. I just wish he’d attempt a floater every now and again. He could be absolutely deadly if he mastered that.
When has he hit big shots against elite teams? I've seen Sheppard do that, but I don't remember DJ doing that.

Reactions: UK96GOAT
Blah blah blah...your stupidity knows no bounds. Keep flogging that lame chicken, sport. I'm sick of the fandom attacks. Try constructing an actual argument and if you can't persuade, then let it go. Dumbing yourself down is lazy and petty.
Stupidity because I don’t think this team is jealous of Reed Sheppard? There is no argument needed because it’s obvious BS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT