ADVERTISEMENT

Help please

Feb 13, 2016
This is a link to a go fund me page set up by my sister. Her daughter and grandchildren recently lost everything they owned in a house fire. My sister raised three children as a single parent and now she has taken her daughter and grandchildren in and is struggling terribly to provide for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

www.gofundme.com/2tt2dgzw

Last edited:
Wow! Can you be a bigger douche bag or does that tiny penis make it impossible for you to be anything else?

Glad to see I won the argument and you've been so butt hurt over it.

Glad to see I made such an impression on him because I didn't remember who that was.

I guess to some people it's more important to hold a grudge over Anonymous internet posts than it is to help some little kids who lost everything.

"Fix the problems in your own communities and I suspect things will get better all around."

I agree.

Why don't you start with teaching people in your community about importance of insurance and/or not having kids if you can't afford to raise them without asking for a handout.

Now if you were a career criminal who got smoked by a cop, you'd be able to rally the troops with a GoFundMe.

Last edited:
One night I found myself in a convenience store at an ungodly hour with an older gentleman at the counter talking to the clerk. As I stood in line to buy a pack of smokes and some propalatics I listened to the young lady behind the counter relay to the older gentleman in front of me how life had led her astray: she had been kicked out of her house by her boyfriend and had nowhere to go and no money for rent, her car had broken down and she needed repairs she couldn't afford, her three children all under five had fathers who couldn't/wouldn't support them and she was stuck working the graveyard shift for 7.00 an hour.

The older gentlemen nodded his head solemnly at her tale of woe, handed her a few wadded bills to pay for something or the other and simply said:

"You can always sell pussy".

So that's my advice.

I have some beachfront timeshare property in Nebraska with Robert Sexton's name all over it.

One night I found myself in a convenience store at an ungodly hour with an older gentleman at the counter talking to the clerk. As I stood in line to buy a pack of smokes and some propalatics I listened to the young lady behind the counter relay to the older gentleman in front of me how life had led her astray: she had been kicked out of her house by her boyfriend and had nowhere to go and no money for rent, her car had broken down and she needed repairs she couldn't afford, her three children all under five had fathers who couldn't/wouldn't support them and she was stuck working the graveyard shift for 7.00 an hour.

The older gentlemen nodded his head solemnly at her tale of woe, handed her a few wadded bills to pay for something or the other and simply said:

"You can always sell pussy".

So that's my advice.
With granny in poor health and keeping the kids, this may already be happening.

Garry Thompson, are you out of prison already.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...duping-charges-claims-raked-100-000-year.html

8563132_G.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: We-Todd-Did
Glad to see I made such an impression on him because I didn't remember who that was.

I guess to some people it's more important to hold a grudge over Anonymous internet posts than it is to help some little kids who lost everything.

Don't bother with this troll. Red hair and freckles and pushing 200 make a woman angry.

I'm in. If it's a scam things have a way of coming back on ya, if not I hope things get better for em...

OP, are you the same guy that wanted donations for his wife's in vitro fertilization? If so, I bet several paddock posters are willing provide your wife with some high quality baby batter free of charge.

That reminds me of the guy from high school who went around asking people for money to buy a PS2 when it first came out.

I'm upset I didn't think of it myself.

What would it take for a Paddock GoFundMe plea to not get drilled?

Need money to take crippled kid to whorehouse in Vegas?
There really is no scenario. This is the Paddock, it is what we do. Someone who has been around here for years with a legit reason to raise money would get their balls busted by some of us.

However, not being a regular and giving a situation that raises questions and red flags, that's begging to get lit up.

There really is no scenario. This is the Paddock, it is what we do. Someone who has been around here for years with a legit reason to raise money would get their balls busted by some of us.

However, not being a regular and giving a situation that raises questions and red flags, that's begging to get lit up.

I think possibly Wyvern could come back (is he still alive?) with one to buy mushrooms and write about the trip and we wouldn't object.

Reactions: herodotus6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT