ADVERTISEMENT

Heard UK’s heating up with Tre Mitchell

This is such a terrible take.

Even if I had an agenda--which I don't--what do you think I'm going to accomplish by posting anonymously on a free message board.

Do you think that anyone expects Barnhardt reads this stuff and thinks "Well by Golly, Cats192 wants Cal fired. It's time."

The only thing I care about is winning. If Cal can do that, great. If your dog can do it, get him up there. Really don't care. But if your dog fails to make the 2nd weekend of the tournament 3 years in a row--I'm going to have things to say about the dog.

Not because I give two $hits about your dog--but because I care about winning. When we win, I'll say good things. When we lose a bunch, I'll say bad things.

Cal gets us to the final 4 again and I'll give him props. Cal loses in the 1st or 2nd round again--I Won't.
You can't reason with Jload. He will keep attacking people who say anything he doesn't agree with and say they are bitching. Any criticism of Cal and you are miserable, a hater, not a real fan, hoping for bad news, etc. It's ridiculous.

You quoted 4 of my post and you talk about triggered? Lol. And talk about baiting ? You call out EVERY post mentioning something positive about player signings. You talk a lot of shit and then try to play the victim. Narcissist much ? And to think I apologized to you a couple weeks ago. WTF was I thinking ? How about you just post your negative drivel and I will post mostly positive drivel and not respond to one another? Deal ?
I quoted 4 of your posts so I could show you proof of what you're doung, because that's what you Cal fans do, you demand proof for things that are right in front of you.

I don't care that you apologized to me a couple weeks ago, you have been acting like an ass since this Mitchell thing came up. You came at me and called me a negative poster, you know, as if there is no reason to feel the way I do about Cal and what he has done toUK.

Reactions: Fox2monk
When I hear the name "J-Load" and then read his infantile posts, I get this picture in my head:

overweight-man-with-suspenders-by-truck-a5pcpn.jpg

Edwards rumored to be the next to hit the portal. I'm guessing we'll have too many bodies if Mitchell commits. Although Edwards looks to be strictly a 5. Probably be Ugo and Somto.

Guess I nailed it with the Mitchell news last mid week.

Got called out by some because Mitchell hadn’t entered the portal but I knew that was coming.

Had a very good source and it wasn’t the one quoted by UKOrtho.

Perfect fit. We seem to be 1 short all the time and recently injury prone. Add Somoto in August and we’re good to go roster wise. Then it’s staying healthy, chemistry, development and coaching.

Team does seem to have more high iq basketball players than straight up athletes which I like.

Just kidding UKOrtho.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT