ADVERTISEMENT

Heard elsewhere that JJ weaver almost missed the plane home

Watching GA and AL play and a few minutes of NFL, seems like every DB has hands all over the receiver from the snap. Some of the plays in the Bama game were just ridiculous how much hand fighting and holding was going on. But, refs don't seem to call it unless it's really bad. I rarely see our DBs playing as 'handsy' as other teams do. Ole Miss had several PI calls and easily could have as many or more called that weren't.

Reactions: K_TIME
Ole Miss o line held the entire game. Don’t think they ever got called. Some were blatantly obvious.

Hey, I’ve heard our uniform budget has been reduced by 30 percent!

Our Defensive linemen’s and Wide Receiver’s uniforms have been stretched enough to nearly double their coverage!!

Watching GA and AL play and a few minutes of NFL, seems like every DB has hands all over the receiver from the snap. Some of the plays in the Bama game were just ridiculous how much hand fighting and holding was going on. But, refs don't seem to call it unless it's really bad. I rarely see our DBs playing as 'handsy' as other teams do. Ole Miss had several PI calls and easily could have as many or more called that weren't.
I think that is the way to coach it that Saban made famous.

Past 5 yards.....they are essentially grabbing your WR by the shoulder to slow them and keep pace. It's silly but college is so horse shit product....just goes as part of the plan to get the same teams in playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT