ADVERTISEMENT

Hawgs at Cats (DH)

Cam Hill hits great on Friday and they take him down to DH Ramsey. Un freaking real.

I don't like the way this is going, Cats staying even in a short game. Just curious, where are the fans? You guys can fill up a football stadium even in a bad year, is this just normal for the baseball team?

I don't like the way this is going, Cats staying even in a short game. Just curious, where are the fans? You guys can fill up a football stadium even in a bad year, is this just normal for the baseball team?
Would hog fans show any better if you were as bad as us?

Baseball is a bit more lightly attended as it is due to weather being poor for a chunk of the year. However, if the weather is good and the team is solid then we usually have some pretty solid crowds.

UK takes a lead 1-0. Helped by a Arkansas error.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
Baseball is a bit more lightly attended as it is due to weather being poor for a chunk of the year. However, if the weather is good and the team is solid then we usually have some pretty solid crowds.

UK takes a lead 1-0. Helped by a Arkansas error.
Yikes I thought that you guys told me that your defense was really bad!

Harper in for UK. It amazes me that Daniel only pitches like 1 hitter.

He is super impressive. Heck of an arm, gets the ball out quickly and doesn't make many mistakes. Also has some good speed for a catcher.
He is one of the best around, his release was compared to others a few games ago, and it was significantly quicker than others. He has a cannon, so I can accept the fact he only hits .230 or so.

He is one of the best around, his release was compared to others a few games ago, and it was significantly quicker than others. He has a cannon, so I can accept the fact he only hits .230 or so.

Yea, I was really impressed with his snap throw to first on Friday. Just listening today, so I didn't see today's throw.

Hog you are now watching why fans aren't showing ...plus we have even less to look forward to next year. Belanger is the worst coach in the SEC and we got fool's gold with Mingione.

Hog you are now watching why fans aren't showing ...plus we have even less to look forward to next year. Belanger is the worst coach in the SEC and we got fool's gold with Mingione.
I get it now, it looks like the fans have apparently had enough. I hope that you clean house with the coaching staff, Kentucky deserves better. Did you say it is going to be worse next year?

Reactions: sluggercatfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT