ADVERTISEMENT

Have 2 Louisville Tickets Will Trade For 2 UK-Florida Tickets

Hold on a second. YOU have 2 Louisville tickets? Tickets to what, football? There's no way the biggest Louisville hater on the board has two tickets to a Louisville game, right? Like, Louisville vs Kentucky tickets?

Hold on a second. YOU have 2 Louisville tickets? Tickets to what, football? There's no way the biggest Louisville hater on the board has two tickets to a Louisville game, right? Like, Louisville vs Kentucky tickets?

tumblr_ljb5cxKqS11qixleeo1_500.gif

a friend of mine wants to swap..

Why would anyone who has uk Florida tickets (obvious fan) with that atmosphere want to go watch them play kent state. That will be a 60-3 game. Kent is aweful!!!

I think he is saying trading UL/UK tickets for UF/UK tickets. I doubt anyone would be crazy enough to think our fans would trade UF/UK for anything associated with UL unless we are playing them.

I think he is saying trading UL/UK tickets for UF/UK tickets. I doubt anyone would be crazy enough to think our fans would trade UF/UK for anything associated with UL unless we are playing them.
That was my assumption.

Reactions: UKvisitor
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT