ADVERTISEMENT

Sec Tournament Tickets- Wanted

Doubt you will find them here. The CHC is boycotting the SEC.

They weren’t going anyway. But they are boycotting. 😆

We’re in Nashville now.

I’ve had at least a dozen scalpers trying to sell us books. Most are lower level.

So they are available.

I bought tickets for tomorrow night in advance.

After tomorrow’s game I’ll buy for Sat.
Are there still paper tickets and books? I was thinking everything had gone digital and that those Nashville scoundrels, I mean scalpers, were out of business.

Are there still paper tickets and books? I was thinking everything had gone digital and that those Nashville scoundrels, I mean scalpers, were out of business.
No. All e tickets.

They will transfer them to your phone on the spot.

Took me a while to realize they are safe. But they are.

Reactions: G-PIP
That's not too bad actually for the games UK fans really care about. Friday night, Saturday and Sunday so a total of 5 games to sit through. So $120/game average if you want to look at it that way.
It's not bad. I already have tickets for tonight. I tried to get him to break out Sat and Sunday sessions but he wasn't ready to do that. I'll see him again. But he may have sold them by now?

I should have bought them and then sold today's sessions myself. I didn't think of that when I was talking to him.

There is no "street" these days. All done online.

I was at Rupp for Miami, UF, UT and Ole Miss and didn't see one human selling or acting like they were selling tickets anywhere near Rupp those evenings.
Tickets are being sold and bought up and down Broadway. It is an e ticket. They transfer it to your phone when you pay.

Just ran into the guy again. He’s willing to break up the tickets now.

But he wants $400 each for lower level for the Saturday session.

I think that’s a bit much.

I was at Rupp for Miami, UF, UT and Ole Miss and didn't see one human selling or acting like they were selling tickets anywhere near Rupp those evenings.
I actually have come across a couple of scalpers trying to sell tickets on streets near Rupp this year but nothing like they were in the past with paper tickets.

I believe scalping laws are vastly different between KY and TN, is why you don't see any outside of Rupp. I believe scalping is legal in Tennessee.

The reason I noticed them was a friend called me and ask if my tickets was in that section and if I liked the view from there. I’m checking them and they are there still

And you want $500 for 2?
UkBB4Ever, I bought my book of tickets and got section 113 row N seats 15-16. A friend wanting to come down checked ticket masters and found some in same row 2 for 500 something a piece. He ask me if I’m in that row and I told him we are enjoying the view from that row.

Folks I know just make sure they book a hotel a year in advance n just buy tickets on street. As I guess you get better prices on street than on Stubhub/vivid etc.. they been doing thst for many many years n always worked best.

Now getting a close by hotel this late .......... best of luck

UkBB4Ever, I bought my book of tickets and got section 113 row N seats 15-16. A friend wanting to come down checked ticket masters and found some in same row 2 for 500 something a piece. He ask me if I’m in that row and I told him we are enjoying the view from that row.
I misunderstood. I thought you were selling yours.

That’s a good price. I’ve sat in that section before.

I’ll see if there’s a deal tonight. If not I’ll probably go on line in the AM.

Folks I know just make sure they book a hotel a year in advance n just buy tickets on street. As I guess you get better prices on street than on Stubhub/vivid etc.. they been doing thst for many many years n always worked best.

True. We booked our room last April.

Always do. 2 blocks from Bridgestone.

We never get back in the car until time to go home.

Reactions: L.O.D.
Doubt you will find them here. The CHC is boycotting the SEC.

They weren’t going anyway. But they are boycotting. 😆

We’re in Nashville now.

I’ve had at least a dozen scalpers trying to sell us books. Most are lower level.

So they are available.

I bought tickets for tomorrow night in advance.

After tomorrow’s game I’ll buy for Sat.
The nut hugger club definitely won’t be selling them either will they. It’s the only way to get close to Cal after your restraining order etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Ugoff
The nut hugger club definitely won’t be selling them either will they. It’s the only way to get close to Cal after your restraining order etc.
Nice. Personal attacks?

I love it when that’s all you have.

You go on and live your miserable life and I’ll be a UK fan

Should be some Eww Tee rooms available after they get meth tested and defunkified.

Reactions: L.O.D. and On-On-UK
There are literally empty seats everywhere in Bridgestone Arena it looks like on TV. I know the UK game will be much more full, but wow, don’t anybody watch these other games?

There are literally empty seats everywhere in Bridgestone Arena it looks like on TV. I know the UK game will be much more full, but wow, don’t anybody watch these other games?
UT losing unexpectedly didn’t help. No one wants to watch more when you lose badly

Nice. Personal attacks?

I love it when that’s all you have.

You go on and live your miserable life and I’ll be a UK fan
Personal attacks? So you can put down 90% of the fan base then cry like a B when someone calls you out? SMH. Keep trollin. No one takes you serious. You’re like Ed322222. It’s just a matter of time. Tick tock

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT