ADVERTISEMENT

Has Patricia Forde gone into the....

If Louisville had any sense, and we know they don't, they would immediately fire both Pitino and Jurich, and start from scratch.
I don't think this is out of the question. With a new Board, that wants solutions, this could happen. But they will wait to make major decisions of that kind until the NCAA penalties are final and appeals (if taken) have been exhausted. I'm not saying they will fire Pitino and Jurich, but it wouldn't surprise me. It's a safe bet that their expensive professional consultants are screaming at them to do it. The question is whether Jurich can encapsulate and maintain control of this process, or whether their new Board controls it. As long as Pitino and Jurich are there, UL can't move past this humiliating set of developments and get a fresh start, which is badly needed.

While Rick should have been let go, or stepped down as a moral man would have done, this scandal will forever be mentioned on every TV broadcast Louisville plays as long as Rick remains there.

Louisville fans will have to hear "Louisville and Pitino are the first school and coach to ever have a national championship stripped by the NCAA" and it's going to be hilarious to watch.

The only way for Louisville to fully get past this is to start fresh and clean, but they know they can't do any better than Pitino so they're stuck with his habitual lying ass.[roll]

Louisville is doing whatever they can to retain Jurich because he's convinced them he's the reason they have success. Louisville fans basically admit without him they're nothing. If they believed they could sustain these levels without him he'd already be gone. He owns them, and they know it

Reactions: BoxterS
Louisville is doing whatever they can to retain Jurich because he's convinced them he's the reason they have success. Louisville fans basically admit without him they're nothing. If they believed they could sustain these levels without him he'd already be gone. He owns them, and they know it
They know it, and worse for them, he knows it

Reactions: morgousky
I have a friend whose father is one of the people U of L "honors" on its campus. One of those signs that hang from the lampposts because he taught dentistry there forever. She tells me people (faculty) are leaving in droves.

Reactions: Cat78Scot
ADVERTISEMENT