ADVERTISEMENT

Harvard transfer Ledlum commits to UT

A lot of teams making themselves better.Cal is being Cal.
Oh My God Wow GIF

Cal would rather watch Little House.He will wait around until the end when his players leave and be left with nothing.But still some will defend the clown.

Reactions: ruppsrunt66
Cal would rather watch Little House.He will wait around until the end when his players leave and be left with nothing.But still some will defend the clown.

You are seriously questioning UKs 1-3 depth?

This guy going to tn isn't a concern. He would never play here with Dilly, Wagner, Shep, edwards and most likely reeves despite your comment.

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
A lot of teams making themselves better.Cal is being Cal.
Florida has landed a nice group from the portal and filled alot of holes.They will be much improved.Tennessee gets Viscovi and Ziegler back and adds some pieces to keep them near the top of the SEC.Alabama will be decent next season as well I don't think they will be dominate and run thru the SEC but will still be at the top.Arkansas has added the biggest slew of portal players.They have some talent and it will be interesting to see how Muss works all of them into the rotation.Auburn and Miss State will still be able to make a little noise to.Vanderbilt is the one team that has seen a mass exodus with no current portal additions.They went from being picked anywhere from 5-7 in the early predictions to the bottom.

And those nine Big Ten teams on that list have combined to go to ONE Final Four over that time period.

I wish that weren't the case, but the history is there. Cal cares about ONE THING, draft night. Why he hasn't been canned for not doing what he is paid to do, is beyond me.
He hasn’t been canned because some idiot(s) gave him a lifetime contract, with an insane buyout.

Florida has landed a nice group from the portal and filled alot of holes.They will be much improved.Tennessee gets Viscovi and Ziegler back and adds some pieces to keep them near the top of the SEC.Alabama will be decent next season as well I don't think they will be dominate and run thru the SEC but will still be at the top.Arkansas has added the biggest slew of portal players.They have some talent and it will be interesting to see how Muss works all of them into the rotation.Auburn and Miss State will still be able to make a little noise to.Vanderbilt is the one team that has seen a mass exodus with no current portal additions.They went from being picked anywhere from 5-7 in the early predictions to the bottom.

I think Auburn Missouri Miss St and A&M are going be good too. They’ve all lost much less than everyone else to the portal, the draft, or graduation. We will see with UF.

Imo, Alabama looks like they will miss the tourney right now. Vandy, USC, LSU, UGA, Miss all look like bottom feeders.

One poll, cbs maybe, had 8 SEC teams in the top 25.

Cal wants to give Collins, Oscar, Livingston, and Reeves enough time to not return to Kentucky.
This is cal. He doesn’t try to assemble the right team. He takes what random talent he can then fills in the gaps without any real strategy. He needs to decide from that list who fits with next years team and put pressure for a decision. Cal has been an awful manager in recent years of assembling rosters.

This is cal. He doesn’t try to assemble the right team. He takes what random talent he can then fills in the gaps without any real strategy. He needs to decide from that list who fits with next years team and put pressure for a decision. Cal has been an awful manager in recent years of assembling rosters.
Cal is like a baseball GM who tries to sign four DHs and no right fielders, then expects the DHs to play right field.

What does Ledlum to UT have to do with Calipari?

Oh, that's right....I'm on Rafters. Nevermind 🤣
That's like asking what does UT have to do with UK. Either you can say one doesn't have anything to do with the other, and thefore why would anyone here care about a player going to UT. Or you can just say "I love Cal".

I think Auburn Missouri Miss St and A&M are going be good too. They’ve all lost much less than everyone else to the portal, the draft, or graduation. We will see with UF.

Imo, Alabama looks like they will miss the tourney right now. Vandy, USC, LSU, UGA, Miss all look like bottom feeders.

One poll, cbs maybe, had 8 SEC teams in the top 25.
Forgot about TAM.Yep they are going to be tough again.

Forgot about TAM.Yep they are going to be tough again.

Yeah. As of now, they have only lost Dexter Dennis and have already replaced him with Jace Carter.

Likewise, Missouri lost their two covid seniors but have picked up Bates and Tonje in the portal. Auburn hasn't lost anyone really and are bringing in Denver Jones.

Reactions: Catfan2226
Ledlum is in for a culture shock next season. He will go from the ivy covered walls on campus at Harvard to orange clad Clem with his pet pig beside him in the stands. Oops, sorry but that's his sister or his wife. Or both.

UT had Chris Ledlum and Dalton Knecht in for a visit last week. Both are listed mainly as SFs I think, but I would much prefer Knecht. I think Ledlum may struggle against SEC length & athletes. I don’t know what’s going on with Knecht and haven’t read anything positive about him possibly coming to UK, but other than the Dickinson I think he’s the guy from the portal UK needs. Glad UT didn’t get him (yet).

UT had Chris Ledlum and Dalton Knecht in for a visit last week. Both are listed mainly as SFs I think, but I would much prefer Knecht. I think Ledlum may struggle against SEC length & athletes. I don’t know what’s going on with Knecht and haven’t read anything positive about him possibly coming to UK, but other than the Dickinson I think he’s the guy from the portal UK needs. Glad UT didn’t get him (yet).

We have edwards at sf so I doubt knecht comes here.

We have edwards at sf so I doubt knecht comes here.
You're probably right. But any starting spot should go to the player who impacts winning the most, right? I just want to see an honest competition. I think Knecht will be the better SF next season. And even then, why couldn't Edwards play the other forward spot alongside Knecht?

Imagine going from Harvard to UT. My uncle went to Princeton and MIT, and in his 70s during retirement, audited classes in nuclear physicist (apparently they have a decent program with Oak Ridge being nearby).

Don’t worry, not a humble brag because I’m basically retarded.

In recent years???

Solid addition. He was a 5 star out of high school. While not overly athletic, Ledlum has a high bball IQ and will help a team in the right system.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT