ADVERTISEMENT

Hart Visit?

annie GIF

• Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086
A 3 star white kid. Cal won’t play him so it won’t matter. And before anyone says CJ Fredrick just remember he was part of the Benny lineup and Cal wouldn’t play him much until injuries hit.
See. You miserable fans can't even take good news and be happy. Oh by the way, Racist much ? So because he is white Cal wont play him ? Better call Herro and tell him not to go to UK. Oh wait. When healthy CJ played from day 1, until he got so bad he couldn't play. I know you love the Great White Hope players (you said it not me) , but CJ was awful. Being you are talking junk, what injured player did he replace ? I'm curious to know. You have any other great white guards you feel Cal should have played more to back your narrative ? I will wait for the list.

See. You miserable fans can't even take good news and be happy. Oh by the way, Racist much ? So because he is white Cal wont play him ? Better call Herro and tell him not to go to UK. Oh wait. When healthy CJ played from day 1, until he got so bad he couldn't play. I know you love the Great White Hope players (you said it not me) , but CJ was awful. Being you are talking junk, what injured player did he replace ? I'm curious to know. You have any other great white guards you feel Cal should have played more to back your narrative ? I will wait for the list.
Eat a BOD’s you racist Cal cling on.

Reactions: BlueSince92
honestly how many 3 star recruits start over 5 star recruits at any school with any coach
Not disagreeing with that but my point is if Hart comes in and is more productive than the 5 stars he still will not play over them.

Well, did he even visit today? Hard getting any real details from this thread with all the nonsense posts in it.
I didn’t see anything with pictures or stories to confirm it but he did follow Aaron Bradshaw on IG tonight. Aaron got back on campus this afternoon after graduating this weekend from The Patrick School(while playing at Camden). So I would assume he followed him after hanging out on the visit.

Sure would like to get Joey Hart. Shooter. Athletic Indiana kid who gets it. We’ve had luck with Ind guards. Knows how to play, think he’s a coach’s son. Good size and hops. Ball handler and passer. Hopefully progress to be a Colin Gillespie type.

Want UK to get back to its basketball roots with team players who play hard smart and intensity. More local guys who truly care.

Reactions: sjk0000
Eat a BOD’s you racist Cal cling on.
WTF is BOD ? Just curious. Me racist ? You are the MFer who said Cal wouldn't play a kid because he was white. Play the victim much ? Oh by the way, name ONE white guard Cal didn't play not
SGA was almost a 5 star and Reid Travis was a 5 star, I believe.
Not to mention Reid Travis was a senior, not a freshman. Huge difference. So he was comparing apples to pineapples. Which explains lot of the post. Facts and comprehension with some are optional. Their main concern is bashing Cal whether warranted or not.

WTF is BOD ? Just curious. Me racist ? You are the MFer who said Cal wouldn't play a kid because he was white. Play the victim much ? Oh by the way, name ONE white guard Cal didn't play not

Not to mention Reid Travis was a senior, not a freshman. Huge difference. So he was comparing apples to pineapples. Which explains lot of the post. Facts and comprehension with some are optional. Their main concern is bashing Cal whether warranted or not.
BOD… Bag of 8———D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT