ADVERTISEMENT

Hart Visit?

The longer this drags out the more I think he was a back up for Reeves.. I don’t think UK offered.

You need a white kid who doesn’t have a 7th grade level basketball IQ and can come in and shoot some treys for a few minutes. Sign him up.

The longer this drags out the more I think he was a back up for Reeves.. I don’t think UK offered.
Has nothing to do with Reeves and they want him. Guy has several schools interested and if UK doesn't land him, they'll get ripped for not getting that done.

He's a player too. I don't get the racial issues some fans have both ways unless it's a clown on KSR who thinks it's funny to mock a player's name because he's African. That type of BS is embarrassing and fact Matt Jones didn't check his ass immediately is irresponsible. Lying about what happened in a fabricated event makes it even more pathetic, but you are what you say and are allowed to say.

Has nothing to do with Reeves and they want him. Guy has several schools interested and if UK doesn't land him, they'll get ripped for not getting that done.

He's a player too. I don't get the racial issues some fans have both ways unless it's a clown on KSR who thinks it's funny to mock a player's name because he's African. That type of BS is embarrassing and fact Matt Jones didn't check his ass immediately is irresponsible. Lying about what happened in a fabricated event makes it even more pathetic, but you are what you say and are allowed to say.
I want him because UK has had a lot of success with guards from Indiana. Race doesn’t matter. I just know Indiana puts out a lot of quality players that aren’t 5 star coming out of hs. I believe he could help us if only in practice and for the future.

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan

Reeves, hart, and either somto/brown, or another big would be a good way to close out the roster

Sure would like to get Joey Hart. Shooter. Athletic Indiana kid who gets it. We’ve had luck with Ind guards. Knows how to play, think he’s a coach’s son. Good size and hops. Ball handler and passer. Hopefully progress to be a Colin Gillespie type.

Want UK to get back to its basketball roots with team players who play hard smart and intensity. More local guys who truly care.
Good potential comparison with Gillespie. Hart is definitely being under appreciated by many fans who only go by rankings and mix tapes. Kid can play and passes the eye test.
I'd love for UK to build a future team around Reed and Joey Hart.

Joey Hart must be pretty good because I saw where he has been invited to take part in the McDonald games.

honestly how many 3 star recruits start over 5 star recruits at any school with any coach
Typically if you are playing better in practice and games than others at your position you start regardless of what your star ranking was. Star rankings aren’t a measure of performance. Khalil Whitney was a 5 star for goodness sakes and might possibly be the worst player I have ever seen wear a UK uniform that wasn’t a walk-on.

Typically if you are playing better in practice and games than others at your position you start regardless of what your star ranking was. Star rankings aren’t a measure of performance. Khalil Whitney was a 5 star for goodness sakes and might possibly be the worst player I have ever seen wear a UK uniform that wasn’t a walk-on.
Whitney or Ware. Dragon was rated a 5 star strictly on his athleticism. The scouts thought he may turn into a basketball player down the road but he didn’t have the work ethic or drive to do so. The moment adversity hit, he quit. Cal has signed a lot of those guys recently.

Reactions: tomrain
Roster will be up to 9 guys. Cyril would make ten. Of that, we'll have at least 4 projects, probably 5.

Gonna be a loooooong season, fellas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT