ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Fathers Day Everyone

Happy Father’s Day to everyone! If you are blessed enough to still have your dad, take him out to eat and take him fishing! He doesn’t want your presents, he wants your time! Cherish them while you have them!

I try to explain this to my two daughters every year. A few hours of quality time with them is THE best gift ever. That’s all I want or need.

We’re spending the day in kayaks on a nearby lake. Then back here for grilled steak dinner, some good wine, and maybe a card game or two. Should be epic!

I try to explain this to my two daughters every year. A few hours of quality time with them is THE best gift ever. That’s all I want or need.

We’re spending the day in kayaks on a nearby lake. Then back here for grilled steak dinner, some good wine, and maybe a card game or two. Should be epic!

That’s where it’s at brother! If we had more dads that were present like you, society as a whole would be a whole lot better! Tight lines! 🤙 if you’re planning on fishing!

Happy Father’s Day all. Took my boy (5) fishing early this morning and he got us 3 nice channel cats for the frying pan tonight. Rode the skylift up to natural bridge with him yesterday and hiked back down. Perfect weather both days. With the Bat Cats win yesterday, it has been as good a weekend as this dad could ask for!

Happy Father’s Day to everyone! If you are blessed enough to still have your dad, take him out to eat and take him fishing! He doesn’t want your presents, he wants your time! Cherish them while you have them!
I agree Happy Father's Day to all the dads. And if you are blessed to still have your dad, spend time with him today and any day you can. If not you may regret it later. My dad's been gone 25 years and we spent a lot of time together, but it never seemed like enough because he was my hero and best friend as well as my dad. ❤

The kayaking was great. The boneless ribeye steaks were delicious. The Decoy Pinot Noir was as well. Played a couple hands of seven up seven down. Saw the grandbaby as well. A great day!

It was a good day 2day and it came a flood on the garden. Corn is 8ft already smells like summer. HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

Reactions: Fox2monk

I'm a bit old for kayaking, but was fortunate enough to have all 5 kids, 10 of my grandkids, and 9 of my great grandkids (19-6 months) spend the day with me. I smoked three pork butts overnight and we had a time. All of the gift cards and presents in the world will never replace the time we had today. But, I could probably buy a house on Amazon with the gift cards I got today.

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT