ADVERTISEMENT

"Half the team" talks about leaving Ole Miss.....

Trouble in the Land Shark Nation.

EFF0BA50_D6E2_4702_9274_3F8741470941.0.jpeg

I call dibs on the QB Plumlee, he looks like a good one.
Little man can flat out scoot. I was watching the LSU game watched him house 2 LOOONG runs pulling away from their Dbacks. I'm not sure he's consitent enough to be a quarterback full time. He's only listed as running a 4.6 though... He looks WAY faster than that. I'd like to see how he does catching the ball or playing safety.

Little man can flat out scoot. I was watching the LSU game watched him house 2 LOOONG runs pulling away from their Dbacks. I'm not sure he's consitent enough to be a quarterback full time. He's only listed as running a 4.6 though... He looks WAY faster than that. I'd like to see how he does catching the ball or playing safety.

He is quick as heck. He was rated around the 7th or 8th best dual threat QB coming out of high school and had offers from all the top schools.

A sports radio show in Atlanta ran a breaking news deal and said Mike Leach was just hired at Ole Miss.

They were excited about Air Raid to SEC then turned out to be untrue.

Mike Leach will probably hold out for a better job, or one is the SEC East at least. I wouldn't take a job in the West right now. Too much competition, no way to succeed.

The entire program was built on sand. They need to take their medicine, hire the right guy, give him time to clean things up, and go from there.

Instead, they'll be Ole Miss and hire the short-term fix and find themselves in the same position again soon.

Not convinced that most of this isn't just an emotional response by young men. Some will likely transfer, but I seriously doubt that many of them will. Much will depend on who is hired as the new head coach and when it happens, but I don't expect mass defections from the team.

Reactions: mrschwump
Loved the guy who said he didn't care about the fans. LOL that would go over "great" if it had been here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT