ADVERTISEMENT

Haarms to BYU, small news, Sarr to Kentucky national news

uk78

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
First I had posted a few weeks ago and just have to do it...F.U to Haarms. Life has it's way of working out and Sarr to Kentucky is awesome. Someone who can fill the role immediately with much more talent than H.

There are enough exciting posts about this committment. My point is the different of someone choosing Kentucky. It is all over all the Sports world. That's what our program is about. The greatest and with the largest national attention, history, fans, etc.

If Haarms wanted to go to BYU I’m not going to fault him or hate him for it. There is nothing to suggest he strung UK along. I think a lot just assumed he would be here but not because of anything he was saying or doing. However, I will look back on his choice and be pleased with how it worked out for Kentucky.

People may not believe this but I didn’t even want Haarms. I remember seeing him play and thought he had the most punchable face since Grayson Allen.

Reactions: Dirk2Bowie and JC43
Come to UK if you want to be known, go to BYU if you want to be forgotten.

Reactions: uk78
Both guys were part time starters on teams that were not going to make the NCAAs this year. I don't get the irrational excitement over either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT