ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Huge difference in forgetting and just not giving a shit. I notice most “old” men just don’t give a shit.

For example, watching TV in our living and the wife comes home with new shorts for my stepdad’s upcoming beach vacation. Whole family there including his daughters.

“Hey dad let’s try these shorts on and make sure they fit”

And promptly stands up and drops everything, boxers pants all of it.

Just doesn’t give a F.

- Rueben’s and beer for dinner.

Stepdad is Irish and this was always his and moms big party day. Had to pick them up several times and remain on stand by March 17 for the last 30 years.

Damn I miss my mom.

- IU would have been best served to wait on letting Archie go. No one will be available for a month at least that they should consider.

- Bourbon aged in Colombian Oak barrels? Let’s sample!

- Ordered 7 houses worth of windows today. Black windows take 14 weeks right now. LMAO

I hope a few of these people change their minds just to piss off the builder.

- If I was rich, Bloomington f’ing Indiana would be the last place on earth I’d consider living.

Jesus white Wayne! Caribbean, California, Mexico, Montana, Alaska, Japan, or Italy even........Indiana good grief.

- I love to hear shit like Brady buying a plane because he sells cardboard with pics of athletes on it. Fantastic!

- My wife’s sister got $9800 in stimulus. So of course with her house in some sort of repayment plan and no food in the fridge she now has new shoes, nails, hair did and is considering plastic surgery.

Not sure there is a word to describe the hate I have for this person.

- My wife’s sister got $9800 in stimulus. So of course with her house in some sort of repayment plan and no food in the fridge she now has new shoes, nails, hair did and is considering plastic surgery.
She must have plenty of children for them tax bennies... planning on more apparently.

#Teamnosharts
However, I have to take a probiotic for my stomach because the treatments give me gas that would peel the paint off the walls. Didn’t matter what I ate it was crop dusting at its finest.
Heading out to get my 2nd shot of the sweet juice. Light at the end of the tunnel ATKOT

Btothe4th, Had a 17 Tundra Platinum, loved it but was dated as hell. Got a 20 Denali last Spring, love it as well.

I'm going to take a hard look at the Tundra in 23 to make sure any first year flaws are rectified. That interior has to be updated though.

- The zipper thing just gets worse BBdK. I have an involuntary zipper check about 20 times per day now. Still occasionally walk around fully open.
- keep a towel in the truck just in case of a shart emergency. Hasnt happened yet but been damn close.

Banner day, fellas. Love reading about your your bowel movements.

If you could chime in on size, shape, density, viscosity, color, mass, etc., that would be fantastic. TYIA!

Reactions: jayroon
Throw Nebraska in there too.

These programs start to think their shit doesnt stink and run off a good coach. Other good coaches see that and avoid going into a no-win situation.

This is exactly why I think getting rid of Cal would be monumentally ignorant. Tubby left on his own and we nearly aent down the path of irrelevance with BCG, no point in tempting fate.
No coincidence UT/NU were only good when they had notorious cheaters at the helm. Tom and Fatass were the worst of the worst.

I still think about how absurd it was that UL all of the sudden just claimed Muhammad Ali a few years ago. I mean... ok.

The forecast here is a bit uneasy for the next day or so. Compared to a few years back when a tornado wiped out my house. Hopeful it skirts by us, but the generator is on standby ready to go when the time comes.

As the fairest of skinned irishman- I always enjoyed St. Patrick's Day having a go from bar to bar for a day. I dont do green beer bc why? but I enjoy a guiness and pour of teeling. My actual Irish grandparents really didnt care about the day at all tbh.

Irish food is awful- but I believe the concept of food over there has always been feeding the most people for the cheapest cost so you get what you get. We ate mostly local fare all over Ireland until we got to Dublin which had some different options.

Tip it up, I guess. We are all Iona this weekend. UA made billboards all over town around the first of the year about going to the final four. I just can't allow that.

Jesus white Wayne! Caribbean, California, Mexico, Montana, Alaska, Japan, or Italy even........Indiana good grief.

I meant if I were coaching basketball. Give me a college town, cush job, easy life over living in Boston.

If I were just flat out loaded, I don't think I'd ever go to Indiana ever again.

My worst St. Patrick's day: Went out in Cincinnati with my girlfriend, drank way too much green beer, woke up about 3 am vomiting green beer and bar food on her mom's brand new very white, very expensive, carpet. Was forced to go borrow her sister-in-law's carpet cleaner the next morning, and proceeded to do the same thing again as I was cleaning it up.

Very bad time. Would not recommend.

The 2020 Renaissance Man of The Year is not only a revered HVAC/Plumbing czar he’s also the foremost authority on all things Covid-19, urban relations and local weather. And get this, folks ... For today his last name is really O’Brien!
Duffy would be the other grandparent name that has distinct origins. Safe to say that's Irish. Grandma Duffy loved horse racing, Pat Day, cigarettes, and Pabst Blue Ribbon. She also made me hummingbird cake every year for my birthday and finely diced the onions in her chili for me. One Xmas she pulled the "National Anthem at grace" routine because her favorite movie was Xmas Vacation. She was the best.

A little German(Faust and Ghering) way back. Otherwise the last names were pretty run of the mill.

I know nothing of plumbing but will be working on it. I'm getting better at electrical. As for the rona, I gave that up for fly fishing.

My worst St. Patrick's day: Went out in Cincinnati with my girlfriend, drank way too much green beer, woke up about 3 am vomiting green beer and bar food on her mom's brand new very white, very expensive, carpet. Was forced to go borrow her sister-in-law's carpet cleaner the next morning, and proceeded to do the same thing again as I was cleaning it up.

Very bad time. Would not recommend.
At least you didn't poop your pants.

My 4 grandparents surnames trace to Germany, Normandy, Scotland, and Britain. I'm a mut.

Dad's side is German and we have it back to early 19th century as far as US immigration. Mom's side paternally is more or less the same, but her mother's family (Mudd) were the predominately English catholics from Maryland that settled into Marion County area in the 1700's. We just recently discovered that on ancestry.com. Stuff is fascinating.

Kid on way to HS track meet Co Finals...bus turns around. Season over.

science.

Exactly what happened to the kids on Last Chance U basketball edition. Got on the charter bus headed to Elite 8, coach received a phone call, Bam, season over. All those kids deserved to see if they where the best team in Cali Juco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT