ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeneland meet was CANCELLED, but somehow, also "not affected" - thus, proving you right? :joy:

You're a different level of psycho. Scary

What most of us *want* to happen, and what is likely to happen (and has already happened), especially in this backwards and late-to-everything state are two different things you dipshit.

Thursday Shotes:

-Anyone play golf yesterday evening? Shit was wild out there -- not sure I can recall playing in a steady 20+ wind like that for an entire round, at least around here. Typically that happens when you're about to get blown off the course by a Thunderstorm...but it was absolutely beautiful outside. Was ridiculous, but fun.

-Jian Yang has to be one of the Top 5 spot characters of all time - dude kills me. Midway through Season 3, and I'll firmly concede now this show is awesome, easily a 1st Teamer Comedy. Mike Judge is a genius.

-What's the holdup on Sarr?

-Hard to imagine a tougher or more negative job than being Press Secretary for Donald F Trump. Kinda worship Kayleigh, though. Sexy little thing, and incredibly sharp and prepared -- she does well up there in an impossible situation. JMO

-Anyone have have belt loyalty or recs? I can never find one I truly like, or that has the perfect fit.

-Hard to believe we're nearly halfway through June. Time still doesn't seem to make much sense.

-Umm, hate to agree with anything he says, but Cinnamon Crunch "Bagel" from Panera is a goat morning treat. Bonzo, of all people, got me on those back in the day -- although I haven't had one in years.

-Nadal, Charlatan, Maxfield...all out of the Derby. Damn.

-PGA Back today, DraftKings lineup set, [cheers]

Last edited:
- Everything bagel - honey walnut cream cheese. But yeah, bagels are guilt-ridden.

- May switch it up with Kentucky Mules this weekend. Not a favorite by any means but I need something different.

- What’s the typical going rate on refinishing pine wood floors by square foot?

- Am I a fool for thinking we end up with Cade Cunningham? Cal’s the master at keeping it cool with recruits that reject him- something it took me until my 30s to figure out with women.

- Feeling some hardcore 90s nostalgia. Watched “Clueless” the other day. What a tremendous movie and soundtrack. Stacey Dash - my gawd.

- Come ride around with me sometime, BBdK- I’ll teach you a little about TV and film.

- How badass is our offensive line going to be?

As Tom Leach said “if the NCAA tournament was important to him he would have chosen UK in the first place”.

He isn’t going to change his mind. To go to UK anyway.

Stacy Dash is a hard core conservative Chad.

As Tom Leach said “if the NCAA tournament was important to him he would have chosen UK in the first place”.

He isn’t going to change his mind. To go to UK anyway.

Stacy Dash is a hard core conservative Chad.
Didn't his brother get a job out of his commitment? It's a little unfair to suggest the NCAA tournament doesn't mean anything to the kid when the decision probably came down to him getting to play one year for a winner or his brother getting a potential career out of it.

He's a Poly Sci graduate of Harvard and RATM is one of the most political bands ever. I hate people

Reactions: Col. Angus
Don’t forget people canceling Tom Morello because he’s “suddenly” gone political.

17-year old pitcher Wayne D used to intimidate the competition of fellow private school baseball players by rolling up in his Camry blaring "Killing in the Name Of". Those white boys (and a few POCs) knew I was going to be bringing the heat in those games!

Also enjoys Ice Cube and RATM, and quite Republican.

The Panera crunch bagel is dope. Second favorite only to the Einstein spinach florentine bagel with lox.

Got nailed in that storm yesterday. 100 yd run to my car was more like a pressure washer. Haven’t seen storm like that since a hurricane.

I mean, just admit it you were wrong about Keeneland...it was CANCELED.

Glad to hear Chad has figured out women.

There are some great YouTube’s of JinYang, something to look forward to dk.

Cot damn, bloody day on Wallstreet.

Never would've thought a band with the name "Rage Against the Machine" would be political. Huh.
I assumed “rally round the family with a pocket full of shells” was just a reference to all the nice family dinners they had featuring Velveeta

GUEST_83fc8dd6-81d5-4cba-a78e-f8cfa71856eb

My last 2 athletic achievements involve throwing out my back in a layup line before a church league game and getting beat by my niece in a backyard race. She was a senior in high school and pretty good at track but still decided it was time to retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT