ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
My upper middle class white town is having a peace march this morning. Prior to last week, if a person with non-white skin color rolled into this town, the cops would’ve been called within seconds. Organized by 2 high school girls. Virtue signaling at its finest.

Kaep looking civilized when kneeling is driving white people crazy. That's the gyero content I'm here for!

I live in 49ers country. Not a Kaepernick jersey to be seen before last week. But we’ll probably see them more now that it’s hip and cool again.

Anyone got any scoop on whether we will actually have college football and basketball this year? I have a faint hope that it will happen.

If the cities with protests don't see massive spikes in COVID cases, that should pretty much be the death knell for all the Karens who are worried about re-opening things (one would hope.).

Reactions: RunninRichie
I thought it had been announced by UK already but apparently not but the football team is starting to come back next week. The 40 or so players that never left Lexington got anti-body tested.

I’m gonna need more details on this impending 73 neighborhood investigation. He’s assuming that San Francisco is full of rich yuppie liberals, but I for one am not buying it.

Doesn’t pass the smell test, imho.

League baseball season is officially canceled. The threat of some Karen suing us was too much to overcome so no jessamine county all stars making a legit run at the cal Ripken state title this year WHICH WE WOULD HAVE. Looks like travel ball it is for the Rax boys. Oh well. First tournament in Indiana June 20 *lowers shades* Hoosier daddy now, Hoosiers *dips a cigarette in ketchup and eats it like a French fry*

also, rescheduled my vacation for the 3rd time this year. Going to try and get a week in at seagrove beach right before baseball takes off. Was nice of Mother Nature to dispatch a tropical storm in the gulf this week. All indications are that it’ll be gone by the time we get there, but STILL. It’s unreal how much trouble I have on vacations. Hopefully the race riots don’t reach seaside, but nothing would surprise me at this point.

my hair officially looks ridiculous. I’m a big fat ugly dude to begin with, but now I’ve got the beginnings of a mullet. And you know what? I think I’ll just keep it going. Why not. F it.

pfg

I'm interested into what is really going to change other than a little more polarization on the Social Media. I think what you'll see - especially in the media - is that virtue signaling will be higher. Personalities who are conservative will be ostracized a little more, which will lead to more vitriol on-line.

Major companies - which all copy each other - sent out these emails talking about how "things will change - details coming soon", so I'm sure we'll get more on-line training and they'll donate to some causes, but I don't know what else they think they're going to do. Hell, it's not like they're going to re-shore production and IT / customer service - you know - things that might actually help blue collar people (incl blacks).

Which the CDC announced last week has an accuracy of 50%. So yeah, flip a coin on that being any indicator of fall sports.
That's on positives because it's picking up other similar antibodies. Fairly good telling you if you don't have those antibodies though. A few places claim to have a 95% version coming soon, and even an at home version. Hold tight, tigger.

Penny and Memphis just lost Mike Miller. Should cool the recruiting down there off a bit. Seems like he's already lost a lot of steam.

Crazy to see the differences right now. My best friend and his wife live on State Street in downtown Chicago where it looks like there are just people walking around looting. That’s a pretty nice area too. She’s been sending videos of it all out, scary.

Meanwhile here in KEY WEST, we had a protest where the chief of police and the sheriff walked with the protestors.

Obviously completely different scenarios, just really wild seeing my friend video mobs outside his house.

I'm interested into what is really going to change other than a little more polarization on the Social Media. I think what you'll see - especially in the media - is that virtue signaling will be higher.

At this point, social media is basically nothing but virtue signaling.

The images of black squares, the selfies wearing masks, the hashtags, the proclamations about how "we'll get through this together" (March to May) and "black lives matter" (June) is nothing more than people bragging about how socially aware they are.

It's all theater.

At this point, social media is basically nothing but virtue signaling.

It's all theater.

Speaking of which, when are all the companies going to switch over their Twitter profile pics to incorporate a rainbow? I feel like the homosexuals aren't getting properly pandered to this month. They're the real losers in this Covid/Riot world we live in.

They know I got that broccoli, so I keep that Glock on me. I am not worried about the riots and looting in Bowling Green, but I did actually put the clip in and put one in the chamber, just in case. Glock 9 and have not fired it in over a year, hell it might jam if I need to actually use it. For the gun balls, is there a time frame where you need to fire a gun every so often ?

They know I got that broccoli, so I keep that Glock on me. I am not worried about the riots and looting in Bowling Green, but I did actually put the clip in and put one in the chamber, just in case. Glock 9 and have not fired it in over a year, hell it might jam if I need to actually use it. For the gun balls, is there a time frame where you need to fire a gun every so often ?

It’s a magazine. Might be a good idea to learn about guns before you attempt to use one John McClane.

Well....Antifa AG of Minnesota just raised the charge from murder 3 to murder 2. It is my understanding that would require intent.

Lawball opinions?

Hopefully Minnesota is a state where the jury can consider lesser charges.

Well....Antifa AG of Minnesota just raised the charge from murder 3 to murder 2. It is my understanding that would require intent.

Lawball opinions?

Hopefully Minnesota is a state where the jury can consider lesser charges.

Mark Levin - the conservative pundit and lawyer - also thinks it should be murder 2 after he saw all the available videos. So it sounds like lawyers across the spectrum agree that there is intent. There is an argument that the victim - who had fentanyl and alcohol in his system - was acting so erratically / resisting - that it really wasn't murder 2.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT