ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riders on the Storm kinda guy myself.

Jill Scott deep dive lately… what pipes!

Driving to Ky tomorrow… Fallingwater first. My little man has the art/architecture bug. I won’t dare let him, but he has built an entire sophisticated virtual world in Minecraft or Roblox whatever… he wants to see it.

Dropping Yac on Anths doorstep.

Dudley’s Tuesday night.

Cleaning out inlaws House. Editing the amount of sentimental shit my wife thinks she’s bringing back.

Keeneland, bourbon hunting, chillin, Jack Fry’s, Cat/Vol⚾️

If you are creating a new one for superstition reasons why would Anth get to create it? The one he led off led to 9 years of dogshit basketball.
Anth isn't starting it. We're bringing in a team captain from the era of global domination. We're going to bleach the memory of this GYERO, the last era is over.

It's a return to the real era of randoms, where have a take and don't suck means something. We're playing for the name at the top of the thread! You can either join us with randoms and shorts, or DIAF!

You can either join us with randoms and shorts, or DIAF!
Shorts:
- Elly De La KKruz is 0-3 today with 2 Ks
- Encarciasddsfasdfffon (sp)-Strand is batting .167 with a .425 OPS (lol)

Randoms:
- I hope we don't die in WWIII before we see how Pope's recruiting class shapes up

Riders on the Storm kinda guy myself.

Jill Scott deep dive lately… what pipes!

Driving to Ky tomorrow… Fallingwater first. My little man has the art/architecture bug. I won’t dare let him, but he has built an entire sophisticated virtual world in Minecraft or Roblox whatever… he wants to see it.

Dropping Yac on Anths doorstep.

Dudley’s Tuesday night.

Cleaning out inlaws House. Editing the amount of sentimental shit my wife thinks she’s bringing back.

Keeneland, bourbon hunting, chillin, Jack Fry’s, Cat/Vol⚾️

If you are around Mount Washington I can meet you at the distillery and thief you a bottle if you’d like!

Pitino was on Cutler yesterday and said Donovan wasn’t interested.
Rick would do his best at protecting both entities. He also isn’t adverse to misleading.

He’s smart enough to know if he said Billy was interested there would be backlash that hurts Pope.

He also likes to appear as a puppet master and likes the long term ability to get on our good side and grab a few coins in his old life.

Khalifa also visiting Louisville; he had a higher assist rate than Sahvir this year.

He hurt his ankle in the first half against Texas Tech in the loss to them in the semis of their conference tournament; tried to play through in the tournament game against Duquesne but had 0 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist and 2 turnovers.

Some portal options to watch:
Amari Williams 6-10 Drexel-12/8/2 this season-33% from 3
Otega Oweh 6-5 Oklahoma-11/4/1-38% from will be a junior
Andrej Stojakovic 6-7 Stanford 8/3/1-33% from 3-will be a sophomore
Aaron Scott 6-7 North Texas-11/6/2-37% from 3
Mady Sissoko 6-9 Michigan State-3/5
Alston Mason 6-2 Missouri State-18/3/4-35% from 3
Primo Spears 6-3 Florida State-11/2/2-39% from 3

Saw someone predict Bradshaw to Rutgers, Adou to UNC, Sissiko and Spears to UK, Cliff to Arkansas

Last edited:
Also, I love that the teams Pope has had to be good with remind me a lot of the teams I grew up watching when my dad was sitting across the room yelling like I used to. God, it feels good to care again. Coach Cal sucked it out of me the last several years. So glad that dude is gone, and in how it played out making him look even more ridiculous.

Also, I love that the teams Pope has had to be good with remind me a lot of the teams I grew up watching when my dad was sitting across the room yelling like I used to. God, it feels good to care again. Coach Cal sucked it out of me the last several years. So glad that dude is gone, and in how it played out making him look even more ridiculous.

💯

It was before my college time, but I bet 96 vs Arkansas at home should be up there with loudest games in the buildings history. Any GYEROers that were there?

Reactions: CastleRubric
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT