ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the fan base has gotten over it's initial jitters about this hire, there is something very Kentucky version of "It's a Wonderful Life". We didn't want a future of "Pottersville/Caltown" which wasn't living at all, just surviving. But the siren call has gone out that UK basketball needs us and the fans are pouring the money in. People you haven't heard from or seen in years are getting in touch and saying "anything you need"

Besides Pope, Travis Perry might be the biggest winner in all of this. Kentucky dude, who shoots lights out, with a good handle. He seems completely built for the Mark Pope offense.

LOL - He'd be the highest ranked recruit that Pope has ever signed. Let that sink in. LOL

The lawsuit apparently makes several references to things that can be easily verified, such as pecker pics and text messages. So the coach dude is most likely effed. To what degree Barnhart knew anything remains to be seen.

The rape allegations have a similar pattern. Woman gets raped at his party, then she starts working for him for several years and gets “violently” raped several times again - but never notifies authorities. But the only tie into Mitch is that some coach at Toledo allegedly told him via email that he used to sleep with one of the players.

By the way, that same coach from Toledo said he had video evidence of the coach having sex with an incapacitated swimmer. But instead of notifying the authorities, he just sent a couple emails to Kentucky just stating that the coach had slept with a swimmer.

As the father of daughters, I’m tired of this bullshit. In no circumstance can the schools be expected to handle this. We have police and a justice system for a reason. This is not Penn St where kids are being assaulted. These are grown adults who are over the age of 22. If you are assaulted call the f’ing cops. If you witness a rape or hear about a rape, call the f’ing cops.
Fair points. I agree.

Islanders Rangers is on. Messier looks like he could STILL play, and then kick your f***ing ass in a bar fight after...

Reactions: Catman100
Messier looks like the typical square-jawed, bald, dock worker in New Jersey but instead of smoking heaters and drinking talk boys with the crew after work he was lifting and eating raw meat while training in a dingy boxing gym at 58 “just cause.”

The lawsuit apparently makes several references to things that can be easily verified, such as pecker pics and text messages. So the coach dude is most likely effed. To what degree Barnhart knew anything remains to be seen.
Oh, I think the coach is and should be a goner. F that guy. I just don’t think there is enough to make UK pay an 8-figure check.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
7kPcPxq.jpeg

I can’t imagine Mitch doing anything but firing the guy on the spot and calling the police to come clean out the dudes office if he got wind of a potential rape. Any type of debauchery would probably earn him a pink slip.

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
The narrative that people around the country put out or believe that those crazy UK fans ran off a great coach, they want a championship every year, who would want to come there, etc., just pisses me off. We want championships just like any fanbase does, but one of the things that really sets us apart is what we really want is effort. If you laid it all out there and came up short, we love you just as much, if not more than the ones that won it all. Rupp's Runts, the Bombino's, the Unforgetable's, and a handful of others are beloved just as.much as any of those eight champions.

I've tried this before, and it got buried.

I really wish Anth would start a new one. Pure stubborn not to.

I am enjoying the Louisville meltdown
I believe Pitino knows who drags around the big stick in this state and around the country for that matter. And it ain't Louisville. Getting back in to the good graces of the bbn and UK would do wonders for his overall legacy.

There is a reason this is called Camelot and Lville is well just Lville.

Good lord, when is the last time apdotcom made an appearance?

Or showkiller, bellydancer, etc.

or hermm

I have no idea why, but I always pictured apdotcom wearing seersucker LOL

The Doors have always been one of my faves. Morrison was a fascinating figure. Made a point to go see his monument last summer in Paris. Love that video.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Mott the Hoople has ONE good song. All the Young Dudes (not even a banger)

Doors:
  • LA Woman (banger)
  • Riders on the Storm (banger)
  • Love Me Two Times (banger)
  • Break On Through (banger)
  • Light My Fire (banger)
  • Roadhouse Blues (banger)
  • The End (not a banger, but good song to get messed up to if you're a druggy loser like @WynnDuffy - no offense Wynn but let's face it).
  • People Are Strange (good Halloween Song)

And plus Jim M died early so he had many more songs to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT