ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
b457ed4f-13dd-492d-a132-d58e6536298a_text.gif
Now it’s time to panic

In one day, I went from thinking that we had Scott, to then thinking we had a real shot at Dan, maaaaaybe an outside shit at Billy…

and now we end up with Mark Pope.

[insert Zoolander crazy pills gif]

Mitch probably rushed things with Drew and overall and there's a perception out there that it's a toxic place to work based on his and Cal's volatile relationship. Cal has been badmouthing him too to anyone that will listen.

Dude relax, don’ try not to dish on it like a teenager talking about which girl to take to prom.

We’re Kentucky, we’re already the prom king just trying to figure out which queen will make the next few weeks the best time overall(in this case years).

It’s not the prettiest or sexiest every time, it’s the right gal that’s cool around your friends but classy around the parents.

You’re stupid.

I wasn’t old enough to know back then, but everyone says the good ol boy network in the AD before Barnhart had gotten out of hand.

At this point, I’ll take a greasy ex-player pilfering funds and hooking his redneck buddies from Clay City up with no-show jobs if it means we actually have someone at the university who, you know, actually likes Kentucky sports

Do you all, do ANY of us, really know much at all about Pope's coaching ability?

Probably not.

Wait hold up, yes I’m available! Just ran to the store real quick for melatonin and apparently missed the call.

Mitch WTF.

Also, man I’ll have to dig but I was WAY out in front on mark pope! I got run for a week from this place like 2 years ago for that idea.

Reactions: NotchLickKat
Im not usually all in in former players being the coach but I like Mark Pope. The guy is extremely smart, has done well, put his dues in and he would understand the tradition. Im not necessarily sold on Drew but he seems to be the one Mitch is smitten for. Not sure what that says for him, though.

^^From February. Still, though, I’m shocked if it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT