ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
If krazy can just give a few more hundo words on irrelevant Christopher F Beard, I can call it a night and rest easy

My ELITE sources say stick with bourbon 🥃

Buddy I’ll say this, if this falls apart and we get to Beard I’ll leave this thread alone forever and hope to see you guys at MY distillery!

Get ready for this option’s percentage to increase over the course of today!

What do you do when your guy says no? I tell you what you do you scramble.

God saved us from Jeff Goodman's melon in Rupp

This could tumble very quickly. I have no doubt that goofy SOB locked in on him from the start. I just never understood any of your confidence in the guy who gets bitch slapped by both major HCs on a yearly basis and is terrible at speaking.

If he super secret back channeled Hurley or Donovan well then I will apologize to him. If not he can GTFO now.

Hes an EXCELLENT Administrator, Awful Hunter.

Last edited:
Ncaa Basketball Thumbs Up GIF by NCAA March Madness

If we do get Billy D, and this is treading that way, then we are writing off next season.

I’m ok with that if he and only him is the hire.

Best case to sign him is next Thursday and by then with Drew/Hurley both saying no if we wait it out then we lose ALL of the current roster, all the recruits except Perry and most likely several of the top portals guys are committed by then.

Again, for Billy I am happy for that.

If we wait and he says no then Mitch has put the next guy in a position no one can succeed in and that’s when my distrust in Billy becomes a thing.

Reactions: jayroon
I’m only half kidding.

No way your best friend and prayer buddy doesn’t know if you’d take a job and move from Waco to Lexington. Just seems off.

Anyway, probably saves a few of you from feeling awkward after a few losses and I yell, “The best thing that came out of WACO is David Koresh!”

So, there’s that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT