ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Strokin_Bandit, any thoughts on Rodney Woods getting canned this week? 38 years in the same place and most wins of active high school coaches in Kentucky and won their district this year.
If that’s the dude they spoke of on KSR, he was fired because the superintendent was mad that the coach’s wife didn’t support him as superintendent like 10 years ago so for revenge he fired the very successful coach ten years later.

No idea if that’s true but it’s what they said.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Kinda admire and question that loyalty, but after a season of all your predictions of success, perhaps you should try the opposite next year.

Maybe we can get past a 14 seed in 2025.

Yes because of my predictions we lost so much. Damn the luck.

Taking the bet, or neh?

Cal is getting a boner watching Houston shoot all these mid range jumpers.

Houston is offensively challenged

They were taking bad shots before Snead went out.

Duke going to ruin NC States F4 run? That sucks big time

@Strokin_Bandit, any thoughts on Rodney Woods getting canned this week? 38 years in the same place and most wins of active high school coaches in Kentucky and won their district this year.
I like and respect Coach Woods like most anyone else who has crossed paths with him. I don’t know what’s going on over there right now though. Smaller type of town and district so there will be plenty of stories I bet.

I hope you're ready for Uconn, UT, Duke, and Alabama in the final four.

Thanks, Mitch.
When I was filling out my brackets I actually had this exact scenario play out but then thought that there was no way we could be this unlucky for it to happen. Yet here we are on the cusp of it happening. I swear I feel like the basketball Gods are kicking us/UK in the nads for allowing this guy to continue coaching in Lexington.

Cal is getting a boner watching Houston shoot all these mid range jumpers.

Houston is offensively challenged

They were taking bad shots before Snead went out.

Duke going to ruin NC States F4 run? That sucks big time
He would be IF he watched any games/film.

I think it’s really great seeing our 30+ year college head coach getting out maneuvered by Hubert and Jon who have never even you know been a head coach before and stuff, that’s neat!…

UConn is gonna go back to back but what is much more annoying to me is a pretty average Duke team sliding into another F4.🤮

I think Purdue beats UT. I mean Barnes always shits the bed at some point.
Purdue is probably the only team left that has a legit shot at beating UCONN and even that is going to be a tall task. Throwing up as well.

-If UCONN wins that’s like 1 every 4 years 🤢. If you went there the last 2.5 decades you’d have been likely to see a title. Please don’t let them in or I think they’re inarguably forcing their way into blue blood category. Double 🤢

-At the Tampa airport with the dog (obviously) waiting to pick up Mom. Stoked to have her in town for a few days.

-I’ll throw a Grant or Benjamin on a fund to keep Adiou. Be interesting to “donate” to a guy to likely make more money than me for playing college ball 😂, but I’d do it for the boys in Blue. Even with Cal still here, I want that dude and a Cayt.

-Hadn’t hit a vape since early last year. Hit a friends at work just for the hell of it a few times and the next day, sore throat, not sure if that person was sick or it was the vape but those things are horrendous.

Better than actual cigs for public consumption though for those that partake.

Reactions: ThroughBlue
St. Louis Cardinals starters are performing as I expected. Granted, at LA is tough place to open, but Thompson and Mikolas looked like they were throwing BP. And they're the YOUNGSTERS in the starting rotation. Meanwhile, the HUGE free-agent signing, Sonny Gray is still icing his GD hamstring. Money well spent. Who didn't know, when they signed him, that he'd immediately get hurt? LOL If he gets more than 18 starts this year I'll be shocked. And bringing Marmol back and extending his contract rivals the Calipari/Barnhart stupidity...

Last edited:
St. Louis Cardinals starters are performing as I expected. Granted, at LA is tough place to open, but Thompson and Mikolas looked like they were throwing BP. And they're the YOUNGSTERS in the starting rotation. Meanwhile, the HUGE free-agent signing, Sonny Gray is still icing his GD hamstring. Money well spent. Who didn't know, when they signed him, that he'd immediately get hurt? LOL If he gets 18 starts this year. And bringing Marmol back and extending his contract rivals the Calipari/Barnhart stupidity...
Fire John Mozeliak

St. Louis Cardinals starters are performing as I expected. Granted, at LA is tough place to open, but Thompson and Mikolas looked like they were throwing BP. And they're the YOUNGSTERS in the starting rotation. Meanwhile, the HUGE free-agent signing, Sonny Gray is still icing his GD hamstring. Money well spent. Who didn't know, when they signed him, that he'd immediately get hurt? LOL If he gets 18 starts this year. And bringing Marmol back and extending his contract rivals the Calipari/Barnhart stupidity...
I'm pretty sure I read when they first signed him that he has a history of missing starts from hamstring injuries, so it is definitely not surprising he has another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT