ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pilgrim just posted an update that says basically this.

Glad we’re running it back again.
It will be easier to ignore next year's team if we don't have returners, so that's good I guess. If the Oakland loss wasn't rock bottom, I guess Cal is going to have to go winless in an empty Rupp (except for Toots) to see any change.

Reminder that Adou is the ONLY scholarship player from 22-23 that didn't leave or consider leaving and now he's in the portal.

I would have assumed he went with Cal if Cal got another job and even he is tired of him.

When this all shakes out it’s going to be a coin flip whether we make the tournament or not. Next year has a chance to be REAL bad.

Thanks Mitch

Reactions: UKMKG
Everywhere Cal goes he leaves a mess to clean up. It will be no different for UK. I think most of us knew UK sold its soul by hiring him but he was the right guy at the right time but eventually you got to pay the piper and now is that time. KY Basketball will survive but its not going to be pretty for a bit longer.

When we miss next year's tournament, it will be we are so young and had to do a total rebuild because Cal has had to change everything and that can't be held accountable

• Angry
Reactions: UKMKG and NW50
Welcome to the Shitshow!!!

Shitshow dates from April’24 through April’25 at various locations across the country.

A rare, fan interactive experience for the whole family. Guaranteed to blow your mind!

Call the UK ticket office for dates and availability.

*No guns or torches allowed.

Reactions: UKMKG
UKO still posting here after so many years of not even liking Kentucky is a stark reminder of what life looks like when you need to be insulted on the internet to even feel alive because nothing else is working out for you.

UKO makes BTodd look pretty ****ing awesome by comparison.

Congratulations to you both for still being cognitively aware of the world around you. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT