ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit that I was wrong about Shep. I thought he would be a nice roll player but he just continues to excel, just a complete basketball player. Hopefully the Perry kid does the same next year.

Reactions: m080470
GIRKi1nWMAAMnK2

Fortunately, the gamecocks lost to auburn and bama, and we didn't. Or something like that.

Three-Team Tie (or more)

When three or more teams are tied, the following procedure will be used in the following order until the tie is broken. If two teams re- main tied after a tiebreaker provision, the two-team tiebreaker formula will be used.

1) Best winning percentage of games played among the tied teams (Example: Team A is 3-1, Team B is 2-2 and Team C is 1-3 - Team A would be seeded highest, Team B second-highest and Team C lowest of the three).

Reactions: bbonds
We should be the 2, but right after the game CBS showed us as the 4.

We own both tiebreakers with Auburn and BAMA.

I like that bracket. UF can pick off BAMA but I like our matchups against BAMA better.

Payback on A&M as a possibility too.

Honestly could be one of the best SEC Tournaments ever!

Reactions: jayroon
Late…..

Nothing sucks like a big orange! 🍊

Knox can’t shoot and was hoping he’d picked USF.

Defense played a little better.

Reed and Reeves are just filthy.

Gotta stop the butt clinching at the end of the game, let ‘em play.

Beat the inbreds on their senior night with basically 4 players scoring.

Eff eewtee!!

Road trip to NashVegas……check ✔️

Damn nice Saturday!……Go Cats!!

Crazy thing when you think about how many injuries we’ve dealt with this year is that Tennessee only had one player injured all year and he only missed one game.

Hopefully Tre can knock some more rust off next week because we could use his leadership, shooting and playmaking.

Reactions: VernHatton52
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT