ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thabigbluenation, I had only taken them about 17 years ago and was very homicidal. I normally go at about 200mph with just the thyroid pill. These damn things push me to about 400mph and definitely no sleep. Have to eat every time I take one or it’ll kill my stomach.

Little does she realize banning me from my bedroom, still haven’t figured out how that’s even legal, isn’t the big win for her. I’ve been running 🏃🏻‍♂️ around the house watching 3 different games and shows at once for 3 days straight. The Valiums don’t even make a dent.

PTI(pti), would the above running be considered a marathon or disqualified for doping??

And for anyone that replies with the “Forest Gump” quote, just remember, I’m homicidal, feel like I’m immortal and can’t get sex. 🤬

Nil money and opt outs. Assume the money so big at some levels that bowl money won’t make a difference on staying and playing given what they’ve made already.

Anyone concerned about our basketball defense?

Im not over worried about defense - this team seems to have MUCH better chemistry and there are 4-5 scorers at least.....they run the floor with skill too, man

Technically their defense should improve as the conference schedule hits them with a new rhythm -- they seem to enjoy playing to boot

Freaking love this team
Hope we absolutely run Gonzaga off the court - looking fwd to that one

Knicks throwing IQ away is a team culture killer. I just don’t understand it. One player in the NYC (2-team) market that made me cross the aisle and support the OTHER team. I knew something was up when he was never made a well-deserved starter.

I, too, am devastated.

My sister loved IQ.

I'm not an emotional idiot. All my points are rooted in knowledge and evidence. Just watch the games. And it's not just the NFL. It's every sport. Between HD and replays, it shows just how hard it is, but the fact the leagues aren't seemingly doing anything to improve is maddening.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Why is it so valuable?
For some reason, the overseas collectors consider these the best/most desirable cards

They are the ones who spend crazy $ on basketball cards. Only ten of each card produced. So the demand far outweighs the supply. It’s something that makes zero sense but I’ve learned, in my industry, not to try and understand it because no sane person would.

I have the Eddie George version of that exact card graded a BGS MINT 9 and it was less than half the price of Tony Delk.

Reactions: wcc31
- Georgia and Bama the two best teams this year? Probably. FSU being beaten like a red headed step child.

-Did NYC NYE in 2014. Got a group of ten and stayed at the W right in Times Square. Rolled down to see the ball drop at 11:30 while getting glared at the dipshits just standing there in the cold. Oh to be young again.

-accidentally getting into a new sex position while drunk with your wife of 10 years feels like a new lease on life, mercy.

-Never been more stressed in my life with selling the business on the heels of building a house. Been drinking heavily for a solid year and a half now - pacing and talking to myself regularly, short fuse on occasion. Ready to wrap all this shit up and move on to the next chapter and get back to normal. Started a building a house thread on here some time ago and haven’t been able to post my conclusion post in it yet because everytime I click on it I get PTSD anxiety.

-These caraway pans - WOW. Haven’t used Pam for pancake Sunday or my famous breakfast eggs yet - what an unreal I’m officially old treat that gift was

-The impending doom of that first day of back to school and work wake up looks larger and larger, what hell that will be

-Going out to a fancy 7 course prix fix menu with wine pairing downtown tonight with the Mrs after a fake ball drop with the kiddos around 7. Who knows what crazy shenanigans we’ll get into downtown after dinner (probably a disappointing bar and then an Uber home)

All the lines this past week that have moved big have hit. That Dallas line move from 5.5 to 4 and looked like Dallas had it until that 2nd down bomb stopped the clock and gave Detroit 1:45 instead of a minute with no timeouts.

Today Buffalo was 11.5 pt favorite and that’s up to 14.5 now.

The people want to know the position, Ron. Is it from Mexico?

It was a bit of a churro mixed with a muy caliente empanada.

It was a reverse cowgirl but she slipped and then it was this mix of side doggy and cowgirl. It wasn’t really that cool I just think the novelty of something new after 13 years of sex with the same person was very welcome by both of us. Considered smoking a parliament after we were done.

Sounds like someone is barred from the backdoor. Sad!

Variety is the spice of life. /s/ Ray Manzarek (look it up - bizarre album the remaining members of the Doors made after Morrison OD’ed.)

“Goddamnit woman get your ****in foot off my…. MOVE… hold on hold on… wait right there… *pump pump pump*”

40206_bill-cosby.png

I been there too dawg.

Last edited:
That was the pinnacle of Col Angus’s posting career.

I just remembered I have one hour of Ohio cle to finish up. Firing up the laptop! F**k the state of Ohio, and everything associated with it. Except the reds, bengals, and that jew Willy.

No one here has any interesting sex? Except me and Ron? What it sounds like. Y’all need to wake up. Your wives are waiting for you to quit being so basic bitch. BMoney? Sloot? Pretzel? Helicopter pilot Xavier bitch? What say you?

Had a 5’ spinner that could put one leg forward and the other back while on top. I swear she could levitate and hover. If she had the ability to spin on her own I’d still be with her!

-No, but they think it could’ve been a combo of things at once since it lasted so long.

-neighbors took care of Busta Bust yes fortunately.

-yeah I should’ve called sooner but I was thinking it was really bad indigestion/heartburn/etc or something until I crashed into my living room table and said, “You live alone you stupid touch, this how you want to die?”

-Cardiologist deal tomorrow is just to schedule, then consult, then likely nuclear stress test, only a 4 hour test…

But I definitely will let you know. Im
Going to make a social post because so many people have been so lovely and kind it would be impossible to tell everyone.

But I’m at least assuming your turn comes quick if they think it’s bad.

-Ppssssht as if you don’t know I have peptides bro. Next time it’s a straight Test shot to the heart.

-BTW wait til I share the blood work, my Troponin levels were apparently through the roof and kept going up and and up at the hospital. They kept coming in being like wtfffff?

I’m sure if I was older, in worse health, I’d be dead. Actually I know that because I overheard one of the nurses say, “we moved his roommate out in case he codes…” real taciturn hunny.

I wondered why Elliot left…

-Gpa, that’s EXACTLY what I looked like tbh.

-I’m cracking David Grann’s The Wager for the next few hours, don’t want GYERO to be overtaken with my imminent early death.
After all that, you definitely deserve a key to the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT