ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤣

There's no way you can follow Twitter since he's bought it and actually believe what you just posted. That site still suffers from all the same nonsense it did under Jack Dorsey and Company, it's just done from the standpoint of someone with different social/political/world view beliefs and motivations. Their new CEO was previously NBC's head of ad sales, for god's sake. I like Elon Musk a lot more than that insufferable doosh (and even bigger weirdo) Jack Dorsey, but nobody is saving free speech for all humanity. GTFO here with that nonsense.
False.

• Haha
Reactions: GrandePdre
What's an enjoyable, easy to find bourbon that would be a great representation of Ky Bourbon?....gift for a foreigner.

- You can passionately hate PTI, and believe me, I certainly do - but the guy consistently brings a nice collection of randoms.

- A&M can pretend all they want and that goes for the media too, but they’re not excited about Elko. He’s a much less proven and distinguished Stoops.

- Not sure about tonight. I can bet I will enjoy the game, though- which is saying something compared to recent history

- Nine years since my first date with the wife this week. Hitting up Salazar OTR on Friday night. @MaxPowerrr - your smugass been?

- Any good treadmill recs? My left heel can’t handle outdoor runs anymore. Plus, I need something in my house- imagine getting away is going to be harder and harder here soon.

- Speaking of which, inspired by my favorite GYERO poster and 2nd favorite dad-comedian @KingLlama , think we’re going with Eva as our little girl’s name.

- Friend hit up Wallen in Pittsburgh- she said he ran late then played for 90 minutes. She was underwhelmed. I expected nothing less from a Tennessee fan.

- The Barry Sanders Amazon documentary is awesome. Have never seen a back with his balance. Who are the Top 5 football player mix tapes? My candidates:

Barry Sanders
Deion Sanders
Favre
Vick
Moss
Lawrence Taylor

We almost lost the key piece to our 1998 title. Like, literally lost in the Alaskan wilderness. I'm good with just going back to Maui.
I remember when that happened just sort of laughing it off like Wayne was out of sight for 5 minutes. No, he was missing for 2.5 hours. In the winter. In Alaska.

What's an enjoyable, easy to find bourbon that would be a great representation of Ky Bourbon?....gift for a foreigner.
-Maker’s or Woodford or 4 Roses, pretty simple.

-I don’t have UKO on ignore because it’s like having a caveman in a cage we go visit to see what they were like all unevolving and dumb as shit. It makes me want to continue reading more books and less tv honestly, a real inspiration if you will.

-Really like Eva @wcc31

-Unrelated but get that sexy baby away from me. -Matt Rife new standup
The whole wasn’t great but not bad for his first special.

-No idea if that’s true or not @ThroughBlue but I don’t look for it or know what the symbolism is past the basic pentagrams and whatnot.

Jews can not like Christians all they want, there are way more of us and we have way more guns (I really doubt Fievel Mouskovitz knows how to properly hold a 12 gauge), plus all these religions should really figure out we’re all praying to the same mfer.

Reactions: Catman100
- The Barry Sanders Amazon documentary is awesome. Have never seen a back with his balance. Who are the Top 5 football player mix tapes? My candidates:

Barry Sanders
Deion Sanders
Favre
Vick
Moss
Lawrence Taylor

Your first 2 are fine. Favre is a poor man's Elway. Vick is a dog killer, so he never makes a list. Moss is acceptable. LT, definitely.

Your #1 omission is Sweetness.
Another lock for any list/tape is Ronnie Lott, who would be a walking personal foul in today's game.

So things are just wild for the krazies right now, but here it all goes and this could be long so GFY if I bore you.

1- Wife and her medical stuff is at a peak, and insurance is babystepping a hysterectomy with step one being some medicine that makes her sick AF trying to stop her cycle.

FOH with this mess. God bless my wife because she is trying to cope with it and put up with me who is……

2- In trying to downsize our house and picking lots, we just do not agree on lots though we have the house picked and due to what my work is I have a free window package and front door already paid for and work for the house.

Not agreeing on lots is just annoying for me and I’m doing everything in my ability to not just be me and proceed regardless and saying F it.

3- A house came on market, or honestly has been on market and we just missed it until today, so now we are in a race to figure EVERYTHING out as to can we see it, can it work, comp our current house, schedule to get basement fixed from a leak awhile back which we are fighting with insurance over etc etc etc

All this equals I do not have a fan today in my wife.

4- At the same time trying to balance all this we are trying to consolidate and balance all of our assets/debts etc and create an estate to have everything lined up and organized like it should.

We have been through so many family members passing and leaving a mess in their wake because they were not planned and organized.

5- Also at the same time I am currently looking for help with the distillery stuff. I’m aware of what I know and what I don’t, and setting this up with the right marketing strategies, financial setup etc is just flat out exhausting.

Starting to think I really was better off with a brand but things really feel as if a distillery is necessary even to be profitable and reputable.

- Still helping my nephews clean up and settle my sisters stuff after her passing. She was simple so it’s pretty basic but still work.

Meanwhile we are also slowly settling my parents estate(which we had to create after they passed) at the time of year they thrived in, Christmas. So my wife and stepsisters emotions are on 1000, and I have no doubts they be able to stay level headed and not have issues about ornaments or some shit.

- All of that during the holidays? Give me simple and make it quick please! I’m ready for this 4 year go go go go to just hit idle for awhile.

- Cats/Canes tonight? I like us, ALOT honestly. That said does Miami still have that older guy for a coach that is legit? That’s kind of scary.

4 Roses could have a single barrel out there readily available

Old Forrester 1920

Bookers, might be your best easily had to get

Last edited:
- Speaking of which, inspired by my favorite GYERO poster and 2nd favorite dad-comedian @KingLlama , think we’re going with Eva as our little girl’s name.
Love the name. But, I thought it was inspired by me saying, "Am I eva gonna get to hang with my friend Chad again?"

Your first 2 are fine. Favre is a poor man's Elway. Vick is a dog killer, so he never makes a list. Moss is acceptable. LT, definitely.

Your #1 omission is Sweetness.
Another lock for any list/tape is Ronnie Lott, who would be a walking personal foul in today's game.
God you can’t comprehend basic shit man.

Elway was what you want young QBs to emulate, Favre was the last thing you’d want any kid to emulate. I’ve never ever heard someone say have you seen John Elway highlights? No, no one watches wel drawn and executed plays with dart passes to capable receivers.

Favre threw across his body off his back foot to a player that was no longer even on his route in double coverage. He took hits that Brady couldn’t fathom.

Get it together man.

Krazy, you are a saint.

False, but thanks.

We did just get the call 10 minutes ago that our niece is approved to graduate early in December instead of May.

This one we were truly worried about with all the CPS stuff, but she has flat out flourished after buying into us and the path we wanted for her and realizing her mom is what she is.

Kid doesn’t turn 18 until next July!

I'm in for Rogue day as well. Just let me know time and place.

I think Stoops was gone. FOH he chose to pass up that move.

Will a 7 footer play for UK this year?

A win tonight would be very nice. Supposedly Miami plays just like UK, but with more experience.
Let's see what Calipari does in the second half to help us win.

Still amazed at how much the media and politicians try to divide the country.

Spend money on US mental health, drugs, and homelessness before sending a dime overseas. JMO

• Love
Reactions: roguemocha
Simmons and company just did American Pie on Rewatchables- some tidbits:

• The original working title was: Untitled Teenage Sex Comedy That Can Be Made For Under $10 Million That Most Readers Will Probably Hate But I Think You Will Love
  • It took like 6-7 variations before it could receive an R-rating. It was fully NC-17 originally
  • Stifler got paid $8k for the film
  • Its original budget was $11M, and the entire series with every awful spinoff has cleared just over a $1B.
  • All of Eugene Levy's lines were improvised (the role was originally offered to Bill Murray)

Pretty shocked to see us favored by 6.5 tonight. Wonder if Miami might have a player hurt that hasn't been publicly released.

Looks like a pick 'em to me.

* I generally find Bill Simmons unlistenable but ReWatchables is fantastic. It remains bullshit that the best sportswriter of our generation gave it up to be a mediocre (at best) podcaster and media personality.

* Per Mags today, Stoops said last night on the coach's show that "We have some guys that need to leave." I like that. We could use some cuts to guys whose attitudes didn't match their production, imo. You wonder if there might be an element of, uhh, salary cap management going on, too.

* Anyone else got any hot takes on zionism? 🤮

* One of the best decisions we ever made was to sell our house and rent for a while before getting back in the market. It makes the whole process so much easier and there isn't the pressure to satisfice the sales price and/or new purchase. Highly recommend. (Being a DINK makes this much easier.)

* Good luck to Ray Davis. Seemed like an absolute gem of a kid during his short time here. I'll be rooting for him.

We almost lost the key piece to our 1998 title. Like, literally lost in the Alaskan wilderness. I'm good with just going back to Maui.
Oh hey everybody my name is anthonys735 and I’ve never heard of shark attacks or cursed tiki necklaces durr dee durr dee hurr dee doop

The dude bought back every persons’ right of freedom of speech for $44B.

Pretty significant historical figure in real time.
I am going to assume this is a joke and not a real statement bc if it’s real it is hilarious on a lot of levels. It’s an app man, not the Magna Carta

I don’t deny Elon is brilliant and great at what he does. What I deny is being great and brilliant at one thing makes you great and brilliant at everything. Many folks believe that now, none more than Elon.

Twitter still has a ton of restrictions and if it is to survive it will have TONS more coming thanks to AI. The ability to autogenerate millions of fake accounts will force people to use their real name (positive in my view) or will make it impossible to sort through the sludge

I like the app a lot and it has many uses. But we are headed quickly towards a world where we may have little idea what’s “real” or not without verifications of identity, etc. The social media app that navigates that issue will have a massive Advantage

Pretty shocked to see us favored by 6.5 tonight. Wonder if Miami might have a player hurt that hasn't been publicly released.

Looks like a pick 'em to me.

* I generally find Bill Simmons unlistenable but ReWatchables is fantastic. It remains bullshit that the best sportswriter of our generation gave it up to be a mediocre (at best) podcaster and media personality.

* Per Mags today, Stoops said last night on the coach's show that "We have some guys that need to leave." I like that. We could use some cuts to guys whose attitudes didn't match their production, imo. You wonder if there might be an element of, uhh, salary cap management going on, too.

* One of the best decisions we ever made was to sell our house and rent for a while before getting back in the market. It makes the whole process so much easier and there isn't the pressure to satisfice the sales price and/or new purchase. Highly recommend. (Being a DINK makes this much easier.)

* Good luck to Ray Davis. Seemed like an absolute gem of a kid during his short time here. I'll be rooting for him.
I agree on Simmons. He is literally why I switched careers. I hate that I only hate listen to his podcast now bc his columns were my favorite sports writing ever

I agree on Simmons. He is literally why I switched careers. I hate that I only hate listen to his podcast now bc his columns were my favorite sports writing ever

What’s your beef with Mt Washington or Bullitt County?

I think you mentioned it’s a place you haven’t done a show.

Well Down Home Distillery would love to have ya when ready.

I am going to assume this is a joke and not a real statement bc if it’s real it is hilarious on a lot of levels. It’s an app man, not the Magna Carta

I don’t deny Elon is brilliant and great at what he does. What I deny is being great and brilliant at one thing makes you great and brilliant at everything. Many folks believe that now, none more than Elon.

Twitter still has a ton of restrictions and if it is to survive it will have TONS more coming thanks to AI. The ability to autogenerate millions of fake accounts will force people to use their real name (positive in my view) or will make it impossible to sort through the sludge

I like the app a lot and it has many uses. But we are headed quickly towards a world where we may have little idea what’s “real” or not without verifications of identity, etc. The social media app that navigates that issue will have a massive Advantage
Actually, it is nice to see alternative narratives to the government party line not squelched, canceled or censored in most every outsource platform.

I can recap all the Covid nonsense, but Taibbi, Shellenberger testimony on the Hill pretty much pulled the veil away and this is indisputable and factual. Look it up.

Only allowed to come to light with real journalism and a vehicle to which Musk provided.

Go Cats.

Hey the R in GYERO still stands for something bruh. I find it more fun to discuss than what every puts in their chili that all inevitably tastes basically the same mmmkay?

-Assuming Cuban is leaving the Tank because he’s bored and doesn’t need the money. Bummer though as that’s a fun show to watch.

-Speaking of renting, I am now but rent plus utilities is basically $2K/month which is the same as a mortgage for a 300-350K house in SP. I love where I’m renting though and neighbors are great watching my dog and such.

Going to see what my financial advisor says but the thought of renting for say 3 years and blowing 72K that could go to a mortgage makes me 😱.

-I read so much good stuff about Simmons on here and tried to listen to his pod but I also found him boring and unlistenable. Haven’t been back.

-Interesting that @PTI (pti) likes fiction more than non. I read so much fiction during college that I’ve read only a handful of fiction books since then. Tons of non-fiction though.

I did order Season On The Brink but Amazon seller said he no longer had it.

Reactions: rudd1
Actually, it is nice to see alternative narratives to the government party line not squelched, canceled or censored in most every outsource platform.

I can recap all the Covid nonsense, but Taibbi, Shellenberger testimony on the Hill pretty much pulled the veil away and this is indisputable and factual. Look it up.

Only allowed to come to light with real journalism and a vehicle to which Musk provided.

Go Cats.
All of that info you said, literally every piece of it was available on the internet in a million different forums. It wasn’t on Twitter (whether it was true or whether that’s a good decision is your own personal policy belief that is ultimately irrelevant) in some forms but it was available and easily accessible. The success of alternative forums (like Rogan, conservative media, all the other social media, Rumble, etc) shows that if info exists, it is available.

What some people want is for it to be available on every site no matter what. Maybe that’s good, maybe that’s bad. In my view these companies can show whatever they want. The First Amendment applies to government restriction, not business. Private enterprise used to be able to decide on its own what content it hosted. I shouldn’t have to host UL speech. Fox News shouldn’t have to host speech dedicated to promoting Hamas. The idea that Musk “saved” free speech by buying one of the content platforms and slightly altering the moderation standards is absolutely hilarious and buys into the idea that the world runs by Twitter, when it is (at best) the 5th most popular social media platform

I can’t believe we are a 7 point favorite tonight

No.

Twitter was directly infiltrated by the government and used as operative tool during the @Jack regime. Twitter, like FB, was used knowingly to limit desperate opinion to the company line and discredit actual fact. Also used to discredit many folks and silence them.

I mean, Bari Weiss, Taibbi and Shellenbeger are liberals… but good smart ones.

-Speaking of renting, I am now but rent plus utilities is basically $2K/month which is the same as a mortgage for a 300-350K house in SP. I love where I’m renting though and neighbors are great watching my dog and such.

Going to see what my financial advisor says but the thought of renting for say 3 years and blowing 72K that could go to a mortgage makes me 😱.

Well once you realize, depending on down payment and interest rate, that only $10,800 of that same 72K goes toward your principle it isn’t as bad considering there is a solid chance within 3 years some sort of costly upgrade will be necessary for most homes that aren’t new new.

No.

Twitter was directly infiltrated by the government and used as operative tool during the @Jack regime. Twitter, like FB, was used knowingly to limit desperate opinion to the company line and discredit actual fact. Also used to discredit many folks and silence them.

I mean, Bari Weiss, Taibbi and Shellenbeger are liberals… but good smart ones.
Ok man. Enjoy the game tonight

God you can’t comprehend basic shit man.

Elway was what you want young QBs to emulate, Favre was the last thing you’d want any kid to emulate. I’ve never ever heard someone say have you seen John Elway highlights? No, no one watches wel drawn and executed plays with dart passes to capable receivers.

Favre threw across his body off his back foot to a player that was no longer even on his route in double coverage. He took hits that Brady couldn’t fathom.

Get it together man.

You obviously never watched Elway play. Obviously .

Go pump your 35's.

Maybe he just saw the future where Sports Illustrated would try to pass off crappy fake AI writing as if it was written by a real person (who was created AI) -- which is now, apparently.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I'd go Earl Campbell for a cool and different kind of NFL mix tape.

Amazing that we've gone from clogged paint to having a need for some inside presence so quickly. I'd love to see us with one playable option. I don't trust Cal not to play them all if we have them all.

Was it Wayne Turner that mysteriously developed asthma? Reminds me of some of our current stories.

- The Barry Sanders Amazon documentary is awesome. Have never seen a back with his balance. Who are the Top 5 football player mix tapes?
Strangely underrated is Emmitt Smith. If you watch his career highlights they are very impressive. He got a bad wrap for being having such a good line. That dude was amazing.

Reactions: Midway Cat
Well once you realize, depending on down payment and interest rate, that only $10,800 of that same 72K goes toward your principle it isn’t as bad considering there is a solid chance within 3 years some sort of costly upgrade will be necessary for most homes that aren’t new new.
But aren’t you going to pay that other $61,200 at some point when you buy a house anyway? I truly don’t know.

I would probably put down around 60-75K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT