ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of the bourbon guys on here want to throw out a ballpark number on the value of a 1970's Rebel Yell 6 yr old from the old distillery? I have tried to post a pic but can't figure it out.

Reactions: wcc31
Came to smash sushi for the second night in a row, this time at Sumo for that All You Can Eat.

On the way here, saw 4-5 brodies playing beer pong in front of their house and the Ol nostalgia hit thinking, “boy oh boy that’s be nice right there. Start of the semester, no stress or tons of homework yet, FBall starts, they live 1/4 mile from Commonwealth…” 🤤

Then the old man saying, “You boys are on Nicholasville road and Waller slugging BLs with 1000 people driving by a minute. May want to move that to the backyard.”

Reactions: wcc31 and IB4UK
Is there a more bullshit call in sports than the automatic 3-0 strike? Well, other than the block/charge in college basketball.

He’s talking about taking a ball when you know it’s going to be a heater down broadway. This reinforces my belief about you Wayne that you are actually some chatbot, you just do not seem to be a human being.

Actually I’m taking about the home plate ump calling the 3-0 pitch a strike 98% of the time whether it is a strike or not. Get it anywhere close and automatic strike.

*I also have never understood why as a hitter you dont swing away at a 3-0 heater right down the middle.

Whoever wanted to smell Skenes fingers… well they smell like pine tar and defeat.

Paul Skenes in his AA debut

0.2 IP
3 H
4 ER
2 BB
2 SO

Good Sunday starter;
4:30a cleaned up some from tiling and garage
5:30a put away MOUNDS of clothes and cleaned my nightmare of a room
7a gym
9:15a spaghetti for tonight finished
11a church service

Sunday is my favorite day especially when you start her early.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
I woke up at 10 AM. Still in bed. Norton Common’s Mom’s Group blow out last night, culminating in an after party at my place with a bunch of tramps on the tramp if you get my drift. Still haven’t cleaned up outside. Neighbors have to love seeing empty beer cans strewn across the lawn. I’m pretty sure I innocently fired on one of the new moms in the group. Told her she “looked like Scarlett Johansson, but prettier”. Needless to say Mrs Dougan was not impressed with that one. Told her shooters shoot, and if she doesn’t like it quit giving me tequila shots.

-I know everyone keeps talking about how amazing the show The Bear is, but I don’t get it. Just watched episode 6 season 2, and ya Jamie Lee Curtis acted well I guess but all the show is is miserable people yelling and being stressed out. All the episodes do is make me feel anxious and there are very little feel good moments. Will probably just stop watching at this point and switch to winning time which actually looks enjoyable to watch.

-Speaking of miserable people, Ohio passed an “education choice” bill this year, which I’m sure would make lowerlevelSA absolutely cream his pants. It appears if your within 400% of the poverty line you get a large amount of money (like 4500) to send your kid to the school of your choice, and then as you progressively make more money you get progressively less. The only reason I know about it is because my kids catholic school sent an email last week talking about it and announcing tuition changes effective immediately. They raised tuition about 4K, and eliminates the multiple child (3 or more) discount, which was substantial. So, what it effectively did was:

-make it just as unaffordable for low income families
-make it similar or more expensive (if you have 3 or more kids) for middle income families
-make it substantially more expensive for higher income families
-make the non tax paying catholic schools hundreds of thousands if not millions more over the next decade - and no mention of what all the extra money will even go to

Since we’re higher income and have 3 kids I calculated I’ll probably end up paying 50k more over the next 10 years.

Thanks government and stupid f*cking politicians! What a great, thought out plan and congrats on getting a bunch of dipshit older conservatives who don’t even have kids in school to vote for you!

-Went to breakaway fest (an EDM fest) on Friday with the wife. According to her iwatch we burned 900 calories from 6PM to 1AM, got to see some spectacular ace, and while we were at the silent disco a guy told me he thought my girlfriend was hot and we got invited to an orgy - so still got it baby! (We went to bed after - no orgy I’m sorry to say)

Ron got so high he ended up at Wayne’s apparently with Wayne hitting on his wife. Strange world gang.

Guess the “silent disco” wasn’t so silent or did he just point to your wife and then make the index finger through the circle gesture at you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT