ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s nice to see Jai Lucas take an L.
q0e8mES.jpeg

Oh, and we were asked to find another place to live.
My Air Force commander intervened so that we could stay there, but I spent every weekend for the next 2 months mowing and weedeating in 103 degree heat.
My memory of that is turning the Georgia rasslin’ on afterward and seeing Dale Brown’s ass show up on my screen to talk with Gordon Solie.

• Angry
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Man, I had forgotten how good a Saturday on the first weekend can feel. Nice stuff.

Decided to celebrate by getting some old school old fashioned ingredients. Domino sugar cubes, Angostura, Collins orange rinds, Maraska cherries. And damn - it’s good. Tired of all this fancy new-aged shit. 122 proof rye helps too.

Clown - whenever you decide to jump off the bus - literally and figuratively - let me know, because we need to get together and smoke ourselves to China.

In honor of the pussies from Duke, a top-10 all-time rock cut, in my book, at least:

As a good person I’d want warren central to make up for last year. As a bad guy I’d say f it go George rogers Clark

Grady Dick has a habit of constantly wiping the dust off the bottom of his sneakers. Dick.

This is one of the worst things about college basketball, the damn refs blow the whistle on every damn possession whether it is a foul or not

Reactions: 80 Proof
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT