ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry Maguire Focused GIF - Jerry Maguire Focused Serious - Discover &  Share GIFs

I hate to say this but Wayne has a shot here. Just depends on the Colts at this point!

The way the media is pushing AR15, I won’t be surprised if Levis drops some.

The best part is Wayne was too dumb to go back and edit the post when Levis continued to get universal praise as a Top 3 QB.

Levis is 6-5, mobile, strong, and has a huge arm. Unless he’s TERRIBLE, he’s getting drafted fairly high. That’s how the NFL works. He had a bad season and it didn’t even affect his draft stock.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
Wynn, how did you get homered in your own home county? You’re supposed to do that in Floyd County, like just happened to me, exactly as I told my client it would.

I felt like the world’s lamest detective the last three days putting together a Pepe Silvia style chart figuring out the very dirty game a certain plaintiffs firm with a spray tanned figurehead has rolling in the commonwealth. I’d rather dial 4s, personally.

Lily’s titties are elite. This is not a debate.

The Bengals need to get their FA shit together so I have something to be happy about when Cal’s broke ass gives me an anger stroke this weekend. Orlando Brown ain’t a bad start.

NFL Starting QB’s include:

Mac Jones
Ryan Tannehill
Kenny Pickett
Jimmy G
Daniel Jones
Sam Howell
Baker Mayfield
Derek Carr
Desmond Ridder
Jordan Love
Jared Goff
Kirk Cousins
Kyler Murray
Geno Smith
Trey Lance/Brock Purdy

But that said, Wil Levis can’t succeed!

Got it

UCL, you have an interesting perspective, as you presumably (somewhat recently) believed the system might work, maybe there are some positives, hey I can make a difference.

But then, you realized all of those things are false.

My take on the system: it’s hopeless and broken forever, and hurts a lot of people moreso than it helps, but you also can profit handsomely from it.

So it’s basically like every other system and can be manipulated. Who’d of thought. 🤷🏻‍♂

Have a sick feeling about tonight’s game knowing fat bastard is going to eff it up like a soup sandwich. Why we do this?

No mention of the medical marijuana movement in Kentucky? If, and probably a big if, it passes with a card you can toke in January of ‘25.

Going to be a late morel season with lows in the 20’s and 30’s in the coming weeks. Just hoping it doesn’t go straight into summer temps afterwards so they aren’t burnt up in no time.

Went back to '78 tourney, one of the first I remember, 1st year of non-automatic bids, field of 32.
This site has brackets, rosters, who made it to NBA. It is a rabbit hole, who's who of cbb, back when players stayed 3-4 years.
https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/postseason/men/1978-ncaa.html

Levis has issues but he was always a first rounder. We'll see how far he drops now that some teams have their qb for next year, like the Raiders, though he is still a possibility there.

Wheeler coming back does does the following…

Takes any Thiero min at pg down to 0… that’s a win

Allows cj/reeves to play some min at the 3, meaning Livingston can play some min at the 4 taking away ware’s min at the 4… that’s a win

Means ware will only play back up min at the 5… prob 4-5 min a game…. That’s a win

7-8 min from wheeler is all we need. Nothing more. Just don’t play him with Ware.

Not even a failing banking industry or another daily bloodbath for the NASDAQ or a collapsing economy can distract us from the most important news of the day:

March Madness starts today, y’all.

Load up on beer and snacks. Keep your head on a swivel and a hand of the remote. 4 straight days of wall to wall action. It’s Go Time.

🙌🙌

- I don't mind Rothstein's schtick, but his stupid annual naming of the brackets is beyond ridiculous. "REGION OF BRANDS"...."REGION OF MISDIRECTION"..."REGION OF GUARD PLAY"..."REGION OF OPPORTUNITY". Just stop.

- My wildcat friend Chad already wished me a Happy Westwood One week on Facebook, and sure enough, I was able to partake in their magic on my drive home from Louisville the other night. I couldn't tell who the PBP guy was, but he was outstanding...far better than this guy that was doing it on TV. And Will Perdue is a good analyst as well.

- I haven't minded Avery Johnson on the call for the First Four games, but every time I hear him talk, I can't help but think of Kevin Hart's impression of him. It's what he used in his SNL audition, and it was so good, he didn't get the gig.

- Sweet 16 at Rupp yesterday as about as enjoyable as it could have possibly been. Huge hometown turnout, a close win for the good guys, just good vibes all around. Crazy how many missed free throws in clutch situations there were (in both games I saw), but understandable given the circumstances. Can't imagine what's going through these kids' minds when they're standing in front of 10,000 people trying to hit a free throw in the closing seconds of the biggest game of their life....probably just really worried about the bourbon tax, I'm guessing.

- Waaaaay past being done with Spike/Chuck/Samuel L. commercials.

- Good grief, Rogue.

- Here we go, gang. It's why we do this.

Cameron Mills is the Tim McCarver of local radio. A blowhard that loves the sound of his own voice, thinks his opinion is the gospel because he “played” the sport. You would think from listening to them that they are Mays and Jordon. I can’t stand either of them

Was going to use Joe Morgan but didn’t feel like dealing with the the Reds backlash

Cameron Mills is the Tim McCarver of local radio. A blowhard that loves the sound of his own voice, thinks his opinion is the gospel because he “played” the sport. You would think from listening to them that they are Mays and Jordon. I can’t stand either of them

Was going to use Joe Morgan but didn’t feel like dealing with the the Reds backlash
Cam can be as fat and stupid as he wants for the Duke game in 1998.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT