ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I meant as a collectors item, and maybe it's the shoes part. I don't care to have anyone's used shoes.

-That jersey was sick. Found it covered in motor oil on my garage floor about a year later. Not sure how it got there tbh. Had to toss it.

Tommy said I looked like a lesbian in it, and that still stings to this day.

SAE losing his CATS jersey reminds me of when I lost my “I NEED A VOLUNTEER (arrows pointing down)” shirt and sweet albeit worn out 1996 UK denim shorts- both lost in my garage suspiciously soon after getting married. It’s an unspoken source of tension to this day.

Speaking of- I, like a rational adult man, took every item of UK clothing I owned and packed them away after the St. Peter’s game. Was switching out my summer clothes this weekend and it’s embarrassing how much smaller my wardrobe is if you take way the UK stuff. I really need a new hat- my option sans UK is an old Reds hat and they suck too.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
There will be a lot of announcers who really make sure they overly enunciate to hit the "A" and don't slip in an "er".

Arby's will now offer a burger.
d9360c5b-db33-45bc-8aa0-184db12730ee-ARB22_WAGYU_Kitchen2_002.jpg

Arby’s said Monday that the Wagyu Steakhouse Burger will be available through July 31 at participating restaurants nationwide. Prices start at $5.99 but may vary by location.
  • The burger features an American Wagyu blended burger topped with American cheese, shredded lettuce, tomato, pickles, red onion and a special burger sauce on a brioche bun.
  • There’s the option to add bacon and ranch to the burger.
  • Arby’s said the 6.4-ounce burger is 50% larger than McDonald’s Quarter Pounder.
What they’re saying: “Instead of focusing on making billions of mediocre burgers, we’re taking a stance on high-quality meat that deserves to be cooked properly,” Patrick Schwing, Arby’s chief marketing officer, said in a statement shared with Axios.
  • “As the meat experts, we’ve spent over two years of dedicated research and development to deliver a premium burger that redefines what’s possible from a drive thru,” Schwing said.

Reactions: jayroon and BMoore2
I'm may be in the minority, but I like the texture of at least 80/20 when making smashburgers.

Rewatching the PGAC. It's amazing how golf truly is a game of inches.

Can't wait for '24. Need a good crew to take that one in.

80/20 is the perfect mix for burgers. You need that fat. Any more than that and you're making a lot of work for yourself, cleaning that grill out.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT