ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
~TSA pre is great, of course, but Clear is awesome, especially when you are late or in a city/airport that is swamped due to an event or whatever. NYC, LV, Cincy...what a perk. Security lines are the worst.

~The "get out my computer as soon as I sit down" guy ranks high on the list of plane idiots. Pti is probably a culprit plotting his 8 day of running w/ the goats trip.

~Looking forward to seeing "12 holes" of the Wynn course...playing it in March.

~Concerts back in full ranks a solid covid recovery second behind fans in sports venues. 2 down this past month and 2 more on the books before year end.

~Frosted Flakes is still the best cereal ever.

Absolutely no clue where this eventually leads.
Speaking from a position of knowledge as an FAA licensed commercial pilot*, it has led me to a bunch of industrial building sites where I take hundreds of pictures of dirt from 392’ AGL and then figure out how much dirt has been moved since the last mission.

Sure, being flyboys (like us) can seem pretty glamorous, but take it from me, a real-life licensed FAA pilot: You just have to put in the work, airman.

*drone pilot

What i've definitely learned is that you must have someone else come in to put your own things on your shelves and move the furniture to different places in your home, and they have the option to make additional purchases if necessary.

The nursery is on pace to have its own mortgage.

All right, I believe that will just about take care of bagging and airport procedures for about the next 3 years. WGAF what everyone does or doesn't do when flying ? I wish a few of you MF'ers would fly SOON, and get out about 10 miles over the body of water nearest you, and make a emergency landing in it.

• Sad
Reactions: Cotaay
~Frosted Flakes is still the best cereal ever.

wrong-drumpf.gif

This Dolph murder gonna get juicy. A lot of stuff been simmering around him for awhile. Was just talking with Wayne, and we both agree Memphis Rap about to be real good again for a minute.

Unfortunately, ACTUAL beef/murder brings out the best of Rap. Yo Gotti better move in silence like lasagna.

Last edited:
Big Ten looking awful sans Purdue early

Maryland just lost to George Mason
Big East swept the Gavitt Games

I just assumed Kim English the coach was the father of the Kim English I knew of because it doesn’t seem that long ago he was at Mizzou losing to Norfolk St in the first round.

But nope, they’re the same.

Damn white people
This Dolph murder gonna get juicy. A lot of stuff been simmering around him for awhile. Was just talking with Wayne, and we both agree Memphis Rap about to be real good again for a minute.

Unfortunately, ACTUAL beef/murder brings out the best of Rap. Yo Gotti better move in silence like lasagna.

Wow. I’ll wait and see what Project Pat says about this.

Life cereal is the best cereal, pretty easy really.
Congrats on having the stones to up and leave a career you didnt like. I plan on just spending 2.5 hours on the road everyday, to and from a job I hate, until I die.
Where my props at? I did the same, left my murse career to be a lousy, loser bartender with no responsibilities but a dog. 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT