ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost as crazy as the Brandon Lee story... but I don’t read what ole Alec did
Few days ago somebody leaked on the internet that on some hollywood set two people collapsed after taking the vaccine (it wasn't specified that it was alec baldwin movie). people thought it was fake, like with everything. now it looks like the entire thing was true

the hollywood will try to spin this into "gun missfire" but make no mistake - these people died because of the ****ing vax. never forget that.

Liz Lemon: "Jack, heard you had an accident the other day?"

Jack: "Lemon, if you're at a corporate retreat on Dick Cheney's property and there isn't an accidental firearm that goes off, you won't be invited back."

Tracy Jordan: "That's true, Lemon. I was on a boat with Robert Durst, Ernest Borgnine, and Cockroach from The Cosby Show. They were accidental as hell with some fireworks."

Last edited:
Few days ago somebody leaked on the internet that on some hollywood set two people collapsed after taking the vaccine (it wasn't specified that it was alec baldwin movie). people thought it was fake, like with everything. now it looks like the entire thing was true

the hollywood will try to spin this into "gun missfire" but make no mistake - these people died because of the ****ing vax. never forget that.
I'm going to spin this as you being a f***ing loon.

Does Wayne still work out with that ridiculous Mirror contraption?

God, what a loser.
I did the mirror like 10 times in the winter when it was 34 and raining outside and I didn’t want to go for a run.

- The kickboxing was the only thing I found remotely enjoyable - the instructor was a good dude and not annoying. That helped.
- Boxing was awful and the women instructors on that are annoying af
- The strength ones were hard, and I’d rather just lift in a gym
- The stretching ones were actually pretty good, especially if the instructor is hot

Mrs. Dougan uses it daily, however, and I will not allow any Mrs. Dougan slander.

Reactions: roguemocha
Travis Graf is reporting that Sharpe is coming in November and will be eligible for the 2022 draft. Not to say I told you so but...

Sharpe will be 19 in May and came from Canada. I don’t think it would be a huge reach for him to be eligible for the ‘22 Draft.

Like I said, he’s Canadian and has went to two different prep schools, he could have already “graduated”. If you haven’t noticed over the last few years players can reclassify and graduate at the drop of the hat

• Sad
Reactions: Ron Mehico
-ordered a sweet pair of kenzo basket basse sneakers in white with royal blue heel accent. Stepping up my street wear game. Made in Portugal...sadly yet to find a place for American made sneakers.

-ive discovered a new source for USA made sweats and such: Sol Angeles.

^i know I'm a giant dork about all that shit...I'm at peace with it. I'm comfy AF in my own skin.

-funeral in Tennessee tomorrow for wife's grandmother...made it 95 years, great lady.

-wife is taking segunda to a BTS show in Los Angeles in a few weeks. I don't get it...but those little Korean bastards are raking.

-ordered a sweet pair of kenzo basket basse sneakers in white with royal blue heel accent. Stepping up my street wear game. Made in Portugal...sadly yet to find a place for American made sneakers.

-ive discovered a new source for USA made sweats and such: Sol Angeles.

^i know I'm a giant dork about all that shit...I'm at peace with it. I'm comfy AF in my own skin
Congrats on being comfy in the gayest skin in GYERO history.

Good God.
I never said he was a GOD, that is Eminem, he is the Rap God(Self appointed), Now loosen up that top button, you can't be running around here trying to make GYERO great again being all stuffy. On second thought, keep that top button fastened as tight as possible, MAYBE you will cut off all the oxygen to that pea brain.

By the way, GYERO has always been great, no need for the AGAIN part.

- Squid Game was depressing and not very good. I know there's a cultural gap there, because K-dramas use intentionally hammy acting (per what I've read, there's not a chance in hell I'm ever watching another one) but the GODZIRRAAAA style overdubbing was awful.

- While I have spent way too much money over the course of my life on gym clothes, there's no way those Sol Angeles sweats are nice enough to justify charging more than lululemon for something I'm not wearing out of the house. They still look like something out of the AliExpress drop ship catalog. That said, rudd, I do get most of my gym clothes from a company that manufactures all stateside, so I support you spending too much on sweatpants like a true American.

- podcast types, Crime In Sports just finished a three-parter on Mike Tyson that is hilarious. I'm not sure there's a better sports quote than "I want to eat his children, praise be to Allah."

I'm not saying Robin Givens deserved it, because no one deserves abuse; but uh . . . she shouldn't have been surprised, either. She's a B and Tyson is, well. Tyson.

- The Crow isn't really very good but after hearing about Baldwin, I have an irresistible urge to rewatch it. (The soundtrack SLAPPED though.)

- Squid Game was depressing and not very good. I know there's a cultural gap there, because K-dramas use intentionally hammy acting (per what I've read, there's not a chance in hell I'm ever watching another one) but the GODZIRRAAAA style overdubbing was awful.

- While I have spent way too much money over the course of my life on gym clothes, there's no way those Sol Angeles sweats are nice enough to justify charging more than lululemon for something I'm not wearing out of the house. They still look like something out of the AliExpress drop ship catalog. That said, rudd, I do get most of my gym clothes from a company that manufactures all stateside, so I support you spending too much on sweatpants like a true American.

- podcast types, Crime In Sports just finished a three-parter on Mike Tyson that is hilarious. I'm not sure there's a better sports quote than "I want to eat his children, praise be to Allah."

I'm not saying Robin Givens deserved it, because no one deserves abuse; but uh . . . she shouldn't have been surprised, either. She's a B and Tyson is, well. Tyson.

- The Crow isn't really very good but after hearing about Baldwin, I have an irresistible urge to rewatch it. (The soundtrack SLAPPED though.)
Squid Game sucked. And you support domestic abuse. Agree with the first one.

I’ll say this about The Drake…

This “No friends in the industry” track that is 120% inspired and created by Juice and Paul is fn fire….because it’s 120% three-six.

On the flip side - what an incredibly lazy pos Canadian beat. You suckas gotta be paying a lot of money for that.

Thank you for putting some listenable sounds out, even if they came from 1996.

Also, now that Jeezy is finished with his Akon/DJ Mustard phase, he pretty much sounds exactly like he did when he started. Pretty remarkable and interesting career for that guy.

Do you ultimate judge an artist based on individual works of art, or his/her body of work as a whole? Cause I can only get so much mileage from Illmatic or God’s Son over my lifetime. Same with Snoop. You can put a ton of Jeezy miles on your ride and keep on going.

And that is what the south gave us more than anything - volume. Quality street music. Track after track. I really don’t know wtf NYC was doing when the south took over the game by sheer work ethic.

I know what RZA was doing for example….good example of wasted talent. All that heat and you couldn’t make a beat. If RZA was born in Louisiana or TX, he would have made a lot more hits.

Squid Game was fine but there's way too much "Greatest TV Show Ever" talk out there. Maybe the big plot twist is what made people rave about it so much but
It's basically the same plot of the original Saw

Reactions: pretzel__logic
And you support domestic abuse.
Turbo false.
no one deserves abuse
"shouldn't be surprised" =/= support of domestic violence. You can actually say someone was in a bad situation and that they didn't deserve to get beat, because both things are true. If you marry a boxer who is known to be mercurial, makes his living obliterating people in the ring, and you also throw punches at him, perhaps it shouldn't be surprising when he behaves badly. It's still never okay. It's also not unexpected. Victims have agency even in light of their trauma related to being involved with abusive assholes. And Tyson absolutely is, see also his 2020 denial that he did anything to the Miss America contestant he raped in the early 90s. He's a fascinating dude and a shitbird.

I've made my own bad decisions and had exes stalk me, so I've lived it; and a significant part of my practice was guiding clients through the domestic violence petition process. But sure, what do I know about it.

Please take your sudden appearance serving piping hot aggro takes and take a lap, dude.

FCUQHbtXMAEnML_

Leaving out Jeezy, (Shawty Redd on tha track) E-40, and Yo Gotti (LA Reid cut that check for me)is about as narrowed minded and out of touch as you can be. Will even throw in Juicy J, been real since the 90's. You can spot a mainstream, radio rap fan a mile away. Also, K-Dot needs to come with some fire, he is fading away into abyss. Jones'N for it really.

And before anyone claps back with "Sad", "OMG", just adding a little light heartedness / humor to it.

Tell you a rapper who would have been a very big career if given a bigger role in NWA, MC Ren was bad ass. Ren was vastly underrated.

- So I figured out my plumber/electrician, who is awesome and always on call for us, is a bit uptight. When the guys assisting with the pool had enough they offered to let him take a hit off the pen. Of course he rejected it and got judge mental after they suggested he start to help him relax.

I guess the pool made him feel some sort of pressure. Kind of weird seeing it.

- Got a backup King of Ky in a trade for Thomas Handy Rye. I always liked the THH but recently after trying so many and really getting into ryes I just don’t think it’s as good as I once did.

Hell Jack Daniels Rye is damn tasty!

- The wife just text letting me know her gummy lady is getting rid of her husbands viagara, and am I interested.........my response without thinking was “I don’t have that kind of time in the mornings”

This pissed her off, so on a weekend with no UK football guess where I’ll be! GD it!

- Bullitt East plays Male tonight. Male has a RB that is committed to UK? Think maybe I’ll go to the game by myself and scout.

- Titans vs Chiefs Sunday and I got tickets. My boys surprised me Monday Night(which cost me on the gambol) but I’m excited AF to see Mahomes in person and all that KC speed.

- We have 4 water taps on our house, so we bought some extra 100’ hoses and had them all going into the pool. It worked pretty good, but showering was not an option Wednesday night.

- If I hear one more person tell me I’m a genius for my business plans then I’m going off. What is wrong with people? Nothing wrong with giving people some shit even on compliments.

“As dumb as you look I wouldn’t think such a good idea would come out of that head”

Something like that works. Too many compliments is damn infuriating and makes me second guess myself.

Turbo false.

"shouldn't be surprised" =/= support of domestic violence. You can actually say someone was in a bad situation and that they didn't deserve to get beat, because both things are true. If you marry a boxer who is known to be mercurial, makes his living obliterating people in the ring, and you also throw punches at him, perhaps it shouldn't be surprising when he behaves badly. It's still never okay. It's also not unexpected. Victims have agency even in light of their trauma related to being involved with abusive assholes. And Tyson absolutely is, see also his 2020 denial that he did anything to the Miss America contestant he raped in the early 90s. He's a fascinating dude and a shitbird.

I've made my own bad decisions and had exes stalk me, so I've lived it; and a significant part of my practice was guiding clients through the domestic violence petition process. But sure, what do I know about it.

Please take your sudden appearance serving piping hot aggro takes and take a lap, dude.

Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT