ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to re read my past Ja comments. I honestly thought he was going to be even better than he was in year 1 and 2, and I thought the Pelicans should have taken him over Zion. I absolutely love that guy and his freak athleticism.

I’ll take the Lamelo Ball smack, though. Well deserved. Still hate that whole family, though.

Charlotte may actually be good this year. Our poor boy PJ may not ever recover from his baby’s mamma however. He had a rough game last night, plus he lost his starting spot.

UAB joining Memphis in the AAC means that the Battle for the Bones is back on. Its not the Bourbon Barrell but its the next closest thing to a perfect trophy.

rib+trophy.jpg

PJ is on my fantasy basketball team. According to what I care about (filling up a stat sheet), he was disappointing in last night’s game.

Bought 2 Amazon pallets and inside one was a medium sized black box with no writing on it. Opened it up and inside is a rubber female genitalia that’s not only life sized but also vibrates. Not sure which of PTI, Wynn or Doc Boat would be happiest with it. Definitely the funniest thing I’ve ever gotten in a pallet and I have no idea which one to send it to.

White Wayne is not a fan of TyTy’s deal either. More concerned he’ll wrap it around a tree than the benefit. Can’t somebody give him a big Escalade or something?

Reactions: ThroughBlue
Bought 2 Amazon pallets and inside one was a medium sized black box with no writing on it. Opened it up and inside is a rubber female genitalia that’s not only life sized but also vibrates. Not sure which of PTI, Wynn or Doc Boat would be happiest with it. Definitely the funniest thing I’ve ever gotten in a pallet and I have no idea which one to send it to.
Feel like the real thing or nah?

-Man, this weather is just something else. Sat on the porch with the folks and dog at 7:15 this morning with our coffee and books(tradition) read for an hour, then mom and I took the dogs for our usual 2 mile walk.

Had a quick doctor checkin then back to the porch to finish Falling, really entertaining book about the high-jacking of a plane.

That’ll easily be turned into a movie.

-Time to head for the gym for a light workout then possibly meet some friends in Lex for a beer…OR I may just come back here and start The President’s Daughter, supposed to be great.

Either way it’s chicken stew tonight on the porch with the folks. I’m ready to be retired, this is the life.

Who the f is Jay?
Edit: Ah, Jay Z. HOVA is pretty much his only good song. But that song bangs.
Wow THE worst take EVA. Even if you are not a Jay-Z fan, to say he only has ONE song is ludacris (non rapper). You gave yourself away with the last word, "bangs". Jay doesn't hardly make club bangers, he carries the beat, the beat don't carry him. You are what we call a bubble gum rap fan. Kid shit.

Also, MAYBE throw a little love to MF'N Weezy F Baby, AKA Tunechi, AKA Young Money, AKA Mr. Carter, as a top 5 rapper. Put some respect on his name, Holy Grove in Da House.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: B.B.d.K.
- Really excited here about Norah Jones’ first ever Christmas album which dropped last week. I can’t hardly believe it.

- Some likable guys on this year’s squad … despite what they wore on the red carpet last week (Wayne).

- Just Monday, I was thinking to myself, “Man I haven’t gotten any good bourbon lately.” Come home yesterday and wife had grabbed me an Old Forester BS pick and picked up some Blantons today. God bless October.

- “Come Pick Me Up” is Ryan Adams” best song.

- Went to a funeral for an old friend on Tuesday. Been haunting me all week. We weren’t close but I always liked him and his wife. Good people. Good families. Lots of connections to me. They met at a party I threw about a month or so before I headed off to UK at 19. When I approached her, her eyes welled up and she said, “That night at your house, I fell in love with a guy I’d never mer before. We stayed up talking all night.” I was thinking about that night on the way to the lay out and can’t stop thinking about our brief conversation.

Send that shit to Bernie.

You are Phoenician? 😛
Sorry pal, but according to the Book of Mormon Jesus visited the Americas so he wins.
Bartenders don't retire. Might want to get back into mursing.
This one does brudda, make no mistake. I’ll retire from it then solely run my charters which is basically being retired anyway.

If waking up 8 and taking people out for the time of their lives on crystal blue water and white sand for 6 hours for $800-1000 3-4x/week is work well sign me up!

@wcc31 100% re: Adam’s, “Steal all my records, screw all of my friends, with a smile on your face and then do it again.” Man, that comes from a dark, rough relationship.

I would've gone with, "I'm a bartender in the Keys, 80Puss! I slang drinks to pasty-white, overweight tourists like you while making 4 figures tax-free each shift. I ain't some idiot twisting lids at 'Bees! I'll be retired before anyone on here, brah!" But that was still a pretty solid self-mock, rogue.

When Lexus of Lexington was still actually in Nicholasville, they had a used Porsche in the showroom. On her last day of working there before moving back home to France, a receptionist asked a salesman to take her for a spin in it. He lost control on Harrodsburg Rd/US 68 when it was still a 2-lane road from Southland Church outbound, hit a massive oak tree, split the car in half, and deposited her lifeless body in Ramsey Horse Farm. He survived but had to be extricated via jaws of life. That was not long after Mash/Avare/Pitino had taken ownership of it and the Toyota store, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT