ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we signed McClung and he led us to a Final Four while scoring 18 a game, we could fire Rex Chapman and erase him from our memories forever.

Jeff Shepherd and Scott Padgett won us a title after Rex, and we mostly hate Jeff too.

That’s the problem with you white Wayne, everything isn’t about the whiteness you weirdo.

Jeff Shepherd and Scott Padgett won us a title after Rex, and we mostly hate Jeff too.

That’s the problem with you white Wayne, everything isn’t about the whiteness you weirdo.
Scott Padgett was a St X yo dog. Sheppard was from Georgia. Mac McClung is from Appalachia! Yeah, it's Virginia, but it's like 30 miles from Whitesburg! Billy Joe Wildcat would happily adopt him.

Reactions: HUBER and krazykats
But I just want to talk UK basketball a bit and you can’t do that these days without people bringing race culture wars into things (GYERO). It’s miserable.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Scott Padgett was a St X yo dog. Sheppard was from Georgia. Mac McClung is from Appalachia! Yeah, it's Virginia, but it's like 30 miles from Whitesburg! Billy Joe Wildcat would happily adopt him.
I am Billy Joe Wildcat Wayne!

Pike County!

Of course I now go by William Joe Wildcat since I have been gone from Pike County 18 years.

Reactions: WayneDougan
But I just want to talk UK basketball a bit and you can’t do that these days without people bringing race culture wars into things (GYERO). It’s miserable.
Oh yeah?

How does McClung have a 45+ vertical?

I thought only.......

Nevermind

So, to finish this bar project and throw a real party... I need my carpet installed to place the furniture and set up the electronics.

bought and paid in full (Home Depot) carpet, who promptly lost order.
Delay 1 Week.

Then, carpet finally arrives but - install crew wasn’t notified. Delay additional week for delivery today.

Today(this morning) call comes in... van with my carpet and install crew is involved in major accident. No install, shaken crew ... next week scheduled install. No deaths apparently.

prop bets for next week’s cataclysm:

A) Covid
B) Blood all over carpet
C) Herpes
D) Mac McClung
E) all the above

Mac McClung and John Calipari seem like an extremely bad fit . I'm frankly surprised we even reached out.
This is 90% of why I want it to happen. Watch highlights of McClung. Cal's head will explode. And he's too good to bench. It would be a Jamal Murray situation where Cal eventually is forced to just let him do his thing. Don't know if it'll work, but it'll be entertaining.

Basement has heavy traffic carpet. No padding and glued straight to the concrete floor!

Have no idea how to get that shit up.

• Haha
Reactions: bbonds
So, to finish this bar project and throw a real party... I need my carpet installed to place the furniture and set up the electronics.

bought and paid in full (Home Depot) carpet, who promptly lost order.
Delay 1 Week.

Then, carpet finally arrives but - install crew wasn’t notified. Delay additional week for delivery today.

Today(this morning) call comes in... van with my carpet and install crew is involved in major accident. No install, shaken crew ... next week scheduled install. No deaths apparently.

prop bets for next week’s cataclysm:

A) Covid
B) Blood all over carpet
C) Herpes
D) Mac McClung
E) all the above

Next week it will be "Ah, he bro, we had to order new carpet, no deaths but the install crew bleed like a MF'er on your new carpet." "We just noticed it."

Basement has heavy traffic carpet. No padding and glued straight to the concrete floor!

Have no idea how to get that shit up.
Use an orange based solvent to break up the adhesive and it’ll come up easier. Your basement will smell like Anita Bryant’s vagina but you won’t kill your self scraping the old adhesive.

I’d be more optimistic about next year but our coach is dead set on micro managing all the while he spews giving the keys to the Ferrari to the PG.

Was supposed to have a stove delivered at 11:00 and when I called 3 hours later they said they’d try again Saturday. Ummm, no, try Monday and it better be within an hour of the delivery time or I’m renting a wood chipper. I’m fishing and hunting morels on the weekend not dealing with a stove then.

Here’s a novel idea to stem the rash of people being shot by police. Don’t run or try to get away when you’re caught. I’ve never been shot by a cop because I don’t do stupid shit when I was caught. It’s not rocket surgery.

This GYERO was missing an Anita Bryant blast.

So please don't say manana if you don't mean it (don't mean it)
I have done your lines for so very long
Don't try to describe a Kiss concert if you've never seen it
Don't ever forget that you just may wind up being gonged

And I hope Anita Bryant never ever does one of my songs

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT