ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please credit my work when reposting

UK-Helmet.png

No Willie you suck. You like that logo then you are the problem.You can google Kentucky Wildcat logo and see 20 different versions of a "Wildcat" that look better then that.

- Probably won’t hit up the Jug House for a month or so. It looks pretty good, not great, but good.

- I have a 55” banal Samsung 1080p from Target Black Friday 2013 (they started selling three days early). $500 at the time. Now I want it the kids to break it, big time. I encourage them to walk around with the long swiffer around it, learn to spiral a football around it, the works.

- Most of the movie/show content I’ve consumed over the past 5 years has been on an iPhone Mac screen set below a computer monitor while I was working my ass off (computer modeling) after hours.

- Speaking of, these rare and valuable skills are leading me down a path of consulting for friends running shops that could work out very nicely. If I knock out both kids’ college funds over the next six months with work I can do while watching TV on weekends, but just about nobody else can intuit, is that good??!?!

-Stopped by Target after work - on a whim- to buy a slew of card games to play with the kids. I pick them up early a couple days per week and we get through 5-6 games of Uno / Crazy Eights / Memory / Go Fish before mom gets home. A nice lil’ post work routine for a dad of young kids, IMO.

-Team Cheap wedding band. It’s just a signal to society that you are married. “Yeah, I was thinking about cheating/divorce, but then I remembered I had a gold ring and not a titanium one, so i thought better of it.” A former boss of mine is Jewish and told me an interesting story about how he was the first one in his family to ever wear a wedding ring. They view it as effeminate jewelry, I guess.

You need to calm down, Gandalf. You're being too loud.

It's no biggie, man... this morning I saw some freaks on HOB talking about a great new UK uniform. It turned out to be nothing but a BYU uni with a Power K on the helmet.

I was bored and my mind is still in vacation mode so decided to try to design a better uniform than we currently have using the current logos available to Nike and Anth's hill climbing buddy Mitch right now.

In reality I have nothing against the Power K. I would totally mark out if the Cats came out in some sort of special retro uni with a Power K on the helmet.

As a real life artist, producer and writer, someone who has actually touched Dr. Boat's Porsche, someone who will be drinking real Napa Valley wine this evening and as someone who has helped to design multiple professional sports teams' uniforms... I don't hate the Wildcat Head.

But I agree with you Wiz, there are better ones out there. But when I decided to make a fake Kentucky uniform I went with the actual Kentucky logos. Crazy, right?

I am sorry it upset you so much and I hope you win your Dungeons and Dragons game tonight.

I'm upset? You are the one writing a paper because I said the logo you didn't design sucks.

Make fun of the wizard handle all you want but its not like you are saying anything original. I made it nearly 17 years ago when someone took my King Cat handle from the UBB board. And I haven't played DnD in 30 years.

Yeah, and how you doing on football so far this season?

All sports pay the same. Had one of my best months ever on Olympic handball. :fire:

The key is to gamble as much as possible every day, on every sport possible. Only way you're going to get rich and retire early doggy.

That was spectacular. Cashed in on handball, swimming, and triathlon. I can't wait for next time around. 10a gambol on women's triathon while at work, sprinkle a bit on Judo, men's cycling parlay :raised_hands:

I’m still trying to find that elusive gambler who actually loses money. Haven’t met one yet. Pretty silly not to go all in.

Bellydancer and Kirk if I'm not mistaken.

-Joey would approve of how my smart home is coming along. Our new electrical division is training on Lutron products and we just loaded the house up with smart dimmers and setup scenes. "alexa, turn on patio lights. Alexa, set mood to relax." Boom. Also if our alarm is triggered all lights go bat shit blinking on and off like a beacon. Much cooler than selling thermostats and filters.

-As my good buddy Joey said, it's a symbol. My original was ridiculously heavy and uncomfortable so I was always taking it off. The point of the cheapo is light weight, comfort, and acknowledging my marriage. WS don't want Skanth out running around without a wedding band on. Would be total anarchy.

-Speaking of smart home, setting up a guest network so you fools won't have free reign to the sonos any longer.

Last edited:
I'm upset? You are the one writing a paper because I said the logo you didn't design sucks.

Make fun of the wizard handle all you want but its not like you are saying anything original. I made it nearly 17 years ago when someone took my King Cat handle from the UBB board. And I haven't played DnD in 30 years.

I'm makin' jokes, man. Lighten the hell up. This is GYERO.

I know willy I just didn't like the report to the local authorities for joking about the birds. Someone got someone fired on this board before.

Kansas will skate like UNC. Watch.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
I think Kansas gets nailed, too. I think up until UofL's latest hijinks, they actually had the record as the most sanctioned or the most major violations in the history of the NCAA. They have never received the UNC treatment.

I’m going to release the ultimate non follow list for twitter soon (still compiling) ^Goodman,obviously, is on it.

Have I mentioned how despicable I find NFL players, coaches, owners, fans and media? This Antonio Brown soap opera puts everything I hate into one neat little package.

Was going to say what Chase already alluded to. The way Goodman just shits all over the guy who broke KU’s Notice of Allegations story is hilariously patronizing. Call me when the penalties are handed down.

At this point, would anyone really be surprised if ol’ Billy Hoots (there it is Chumps) had access to Goodman’s twitter account?

Why?

I for one am happy to know that Robert Kraft won’t sit idly by while his players sexually harass members of the opposite sex. No, sir.

He picked the POS up after he purposely acted like such a prick that the team who rightfully traded for him had to cut him. Probably in cahoots, too.

And unfortunately, I think guys like Brown are more common than we think.

Trash league.

Reactions: rudd1 and WynnDuffy
Friday Night Randos:

~ As a Raiders fan, it brings a slight tear to my eye to see AB dropped by the Pats. Lose-lose-lose with that guy.

~ If you ain't checked out King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard's new LP and are a fan of Thrash Metal/Rock (think Kill 'em All) give them a go. They have a ton of good rock albums too.

~ I think I'm addicted to gaming. Averaging 4 hours of sleep a night due to staying up way too damn late when the kids and wife are down playing everything from Classic WoW to Madden 2020.

~ I loathe the Kash Daniel situaish because it's exactly the kind of shit that's below the belt (IMO). Haven't seen the new Zapruder evidence but to hear some people describe it, it sounded a bit more obvious. Kid needs to move on and stay on the straight and narrow going forward.

~ Cats by 4 this weekend, thinking 21-17.

When is that next NOA gonna hit Floyd Street? I'm ready for another "dark cloud" to start hovering around to scare off recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT