ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah just finished it today.

I mean, a gay mullet wearing exotic animal breeder in Oklahoma who basically cuts wrestling promo videos and tries to have people killed...wow.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Sports gambling is a mortal sin and Indiana will turn into a modern-day Sodom. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go shop for a fall suit for Keeneland. #bettintheponies

Reactions: warrior_SW
Those are some really nice looking ferns hanging on the patio. Make sure to keep those bad boys watered. Looked like a thug wannabe just looking for a easy target. Wanted no part in having a forced breaking and entering on his rap sheet. No chance in hell that was a gun. Probably a big ole Vape thingy.

-Chicago experts: I have a meeting up there tomorrow-Friday. Flying into O'hare and the hotel is near Eataly. Maybe a half mile walk from the subway stop

How is the train system? I don't really want to sit in a taxi or uber for an hour. I've used the metro in Paris and the subway in DC. Is it similar or is it not worth using?

Big college football group pick ‘em with about 90 guys, each throws in $100. We pick same games, 10 a week, top 3 each week get payout and top 5 at end of season.

Have gone 6-4, 6-4, and 9-1 this past week coming in first and picked up $200. [cheers]

Sitting pretty tied for 2nd overall at the moment. Really fun shit talking, this group should get someone to organize one next year.

At least the left is being honest about wanting to take your guns now. I respect that.

Come get’em Beto!

So there’s another one of these secret shows at the opera house. Wife went all in again without even knowing who it’s gonna be...

Rumor is Rascal Flats. I’ve been trying to listen to them today, but it’s some whiny depressing crap imo.

Any good songs?

Reactions: Col. Angus
My wife loves Billy Currington (he’s fine) so took her this summer when he was opening for Rascal Flatts. We didn’t even last a song into the headliner. And my wife is female. So take that fwiw.

Reactions: drxman1
Yeah they advertise 30 million records sold, 15 number one hits, an artist so big WE CANT TELL YOU!!!

Differential from a friend was RF, Keith Urban, Willie Nelson...but hearing through the grapevine it’s RF.

Hope the scuttlebutt is inaccurate or it’s gonna be a long night for boat dad.

Ken Burns has a documentary on the history of country music, and I assume it stops around 1985 or so.

Good news is he would have captured most of the career of Ronnie Milsap, Exile, Kenny Rogers, Glen Campbell, Porter Wagoner, Charley Pride, Vern Gosdin, Conway Twitty, and Ricky Van Shelton.

You know, "true" American outlaw country music badasses.

Did putting water in that coffee-only Tervis release some sort of poison that killed Anth?

Not gonna lie.....been anxiously waiting for his side of the story.

Feel like this needs to be resolved here in GYERO.
sounds like it was accurately summed up. We were both hammered and spitting mad at the loss acting like dummies. I believe i was likely mad because I asked him not to use the cup, and while it's trivial, we basically open our house fully so when we have a request it would be nice to not be mocked for it. I think... big if because I was fading in and out... I made him a nice ice water in another glass and I know he apologized. Although o do recall him drinking out of it and putting it back in the cabinet. Regardless, Ive texted them since. I just had to wake up at 7:30a the next day to take G on a boy's trip to Chicago. Advice, don't try to shake off a solid hangover traveling with a 4 year old.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT