ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemme see if I can recall this UT situation correctly....

John Currie gets named AD, then after whiffing on everyone in the country, eventually hires Greg Schiano as head coach. UT fans revolt, causing Schiano to get fired immediately, and Currie is subsequently fired for screwing up the search. Phil Fulmer replaces Currie as AD, hires Jeremy Pruitt, who is in the process of failing miserably, and now the world is calling for Fulmer to fire Pruitt and name himself head coach as a replacement.

That about right?

Wild if true.

This is all within like the last year and a half.

F'ing unbelievable. What program has been more mismanged??

Local news is openly rooting for Pruitt to be fired. He's 14 games into his tenure. :joy:

Did they ever have to pay Schiano anything for not ever coaching a game or even coming to Knoxville?

If they actually let Pruitt stick around another year or so he will likely be fine... they just have to realize they ain't winning the East anytime soon and are still going to be a ways behind Florida.

Smitty, lets hope hes not shitty.

Reactions: Col. Angus
- Spontaneously drove up and caught the game with my fam on Saturday. The weather was about 20 degrees cooler than my place. Felt like I was in another state. Great atmosphere considering the opponent. Hit up a few "tame" tailgates with my wife and kids and everyone was talking about next week . . . People in the section I was in got pretty upset with that horse-collar on Wilson. My kids learned some new ways to say things. Whoa.

- Really felt like Gran was opening up the playbook to give the UF staff some things to study. Shoulda been a 28 point lead at half, honestly. Would love to have seen what SAWyer brought to the table while we were up 30 in the 3rd with a healthy TD Terry chilling on the sideline.

- AC/DC is white trash music at its finest, but I ain't mad at some old Bon Scott AC/DC. Some bluesy, gravely stuff on their earlier albums.

- Rocky BOTTOM (trademarked - Llama, maybe?)

- So, when is the next hurricane supposed to roll through?

11-3
5-7
0-2

Hopefully this season officially buries Lane Kiffin for good, too.

The two losses this year have been to Ohio St and UCF so they were expected. But they have been absolutely steamrolled, so not looking good. Kiffin has it okay in Boca for now. Boat, sun, blonde girlfriend. But he's got to win some games.

I have a good feeling about Sawyer. Seems legit.

Also, it will absolutely not surprise me if Lynn Bowden gets about 25% of the snaps behind center this week.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I am just glad Sawyer looks better than Gunnar Hoak. I have no illusions that he is in anyway better than Terry.

So in other words, enjoy your yankee Bengals, sir, we are running an SEC football program in the Bluegrass.

Reactions: roguemocha
That Hoak for Smith swicharoo the red head pulled off was huge. I'm honestly not sure there is a ton of separation between Smith and Wilson...but Hoak, he never showed one sign of being even a respectable game manager.

In the Blue and White game during the "QB competition", Wilson was alright and nothing special and Hoak didn't even need to be on the field. Walker Wood was vastly superior.

Also Hoak's dad was dumb enough to get into twitter beef with Ryan Lemond, which basically makes him the same as Black Mamba.

If we are being honest- a kid came to school wearing this when we were in 3rd grade- he probably wouldve caught some hell for it. Good on UT and all, but I kind of doubt "bullied" is the word for what was going on in this situation. Maybe replace "bullying" with "made some jokes about a shirt"

ut-shirt-today-inline-190909-001_f7623b74cef0f2281c2bf2dcbc17e1f9.fit-760w.jpg

Just like Llama doesnt get bullied for his white on white New Balance sneaks- its just a few jokes for a laugh.

Shorts:

- I don’t get why Pruitt will probably be fine given some time. Coordinators are a toss-up. Don’t think he has it. Think it’s more likely things never get above mediocre.

- Oh and PTI, you forgot firing the AD while he was in the process of hiring Leach.

- I’ll say it- you’re a F’ing bitch if you drink White Claws. Get a grip.

- My wife who grew up in a house with absolute diehard Miami Dolphins fans and has been with me for nearly 5 years had no idea college football was only played on Saturday not Sunday.

- :joy: @ Baker Mayfield and the Browns. Keep talking, dipshit.

- Cal not giving up on Cade Cunningham. Don’t blame him.

- Completely done with the NFL.

- Weekend snackdown:

Shrimp & Grits from 27 Bar & Kitchen. Nice having a cool little gastropub near the crib.

Wings from Midway- I always lean 915 but damn, Midway came correct on Saturday. Now, clear all the families out of there. You have kids- you lose the benefit of gastropubs, IMO. Go eat at Pizza Hut. GPs are dogdad-exclusive.

- Weekend Sipdown:

Braxton OktoberFuel
Sam Adams Oktoberfest
Schafly Pumpkin Ale
Willett Family Estate pick
Rebel Yell 10-Year

- Go Coach O!

- Yuge game Saturday and BBN appears extremely confident, which I don’t get but hope we’re right. Commonwealth should be ornery.

Debated on whether to share this or not because I truly don’t want a pity party but here goes anyway: I found out in July that I’m blind ... so no more mediocre fly ny posting or Extravs or really anything anymore for ol Voin. I just wanted my wildcat friends to know. GBB anyway

I like Whiteclaw, I’ll be you F’ing bitch. That being said, there’s a time and place for them. Sitting by the pool or on the boat, absolutely. Sitting around a camp fire, absolutely not.

I had not heard of Whiteclaw til my sister named her fantasy team after it so I assumed its some chick drink. Congrats.

Reactions: wcc31
I had not heard of Whiteclaw til my sister named her fantasy team after it so I assumed its some chick drink. Congrats.
You're the guy that goes on vacation and orders a pina colada, pretending to not be happy about it and making comments like, “Don’t put no umbrella in there.” And “put it in a regular cup not those fancy women’s thingies.” All the while loving every second of sucking it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT