ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they still haven’t released the Railbird lineup yet?

World class artists?

This Fyre fest 2?

So they still haven’t released the Railbird lineup yet?

World class artists?

This Fyre fest 2?

I know one of the main guys really well who is putting this on. We were on vacation together last year when he was starting to work this thing. Good dude, has his stuff together, and has run one of these things before. I can confirm they are more organized than Fyre Fest, but I still worry about the lineup primarily because I think his taste in music sucks (as he does of mine). It drops tomorrow; we'll see.

Reactions: drxman1
Geese being the absolute worst possible version of crazy political wacko is rather surprising to me. He’s basically the UKChumps2003 of politick.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
If we can’t believe in Lavar Ball being a wacky, fun loving dad just in it for the best interests of his kids then I just don’t know what to believe in anymore!

I mean it's summer in Lexington and Atomic Cafe closed years ago.

If they would just euthanize the downtown homeless population, and completely sterilize the 5/3 Bank Pavilion, that area would actually be a great place for an early summer acoustic show.

Everyone miss mike Rutherford saying PJ kicked the wall after the Tennessee game
Even if that were true it still wouldn't top Jason Parker on the most absurd UK injury list.

In looking into Parker I came across this gem which jogged the memory of just how big of a dumpster fire the team that would become the much beloved 2003 squad started out as.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
Raconteurs
Hozier
Brandi Carlile

I've seen the Raconteurs several times, always a good time with Jack White (no Duke). Not really familiar with the other two...

Quick search of the dates reveals its Eid al-Adha 'Feast of the Sacrifice', also called the "Festival of Sacrifice", is the second of two Islamic holidays celebrated worldwide each year (the other being Eid al-Fitr), and considered the holier of the two. It honors the willingness of Ibrahim (Abraham) to sacrifice his son as an act of obedience to God's command.

Seems like a great day to be alive.

Oh, those are legit bands? I thought he was doing the sarcastic band name thing that BBdk likes to do.

I’m still kinda surprised Anth was into Mumford and Sons, but man that was a fun night.

I will reserve my snark until I see the lineup, but color me skeptical. Would take something really special to make me even consider...that’s prime lake season.

Quick search of the dates reveals its Eid al-Adha 'Feast of the Sacrifice', also called the "Festival of Sacrifice", is the second of two Islamic holidays celebrated worldwide each year (the other being Eid al-Fitr), and considered the holier of the two. It honors the willingness of Ibrahim (Abraham) to sacrifice his son as an act of obedience to God's command.

Seems like a great day to be alive.

Yeah, so instead of sacrificing his son, God gave him a lamb to sacrifice...so that is still practiced today for the holiday. Sacrificing a lamb and sharing the meat with family and the poor.

As a young child, I went to visit some relatives in Turkey during this holiday. And these relatives lived near a farm, which happened to have lots of lambs. I still can vividly remember seeing streams of blood going into the sewers around the farm. Fairly traumatic for a youngin'

CATS 69 cougars 65

Surprise, it’s an animated movie this season.
19840122Houston.jpg

*Lexington bound tomorrow with the boy for the Impractical Jokers show. He absolutely worships.

Probably hit Hopcat before. Kid loves pizza rolls. Was thinking of finally trying Tony's but we'd be miserable after dinner. Apps and a burger sound about right.

*I think it's unclear if PJ is playing or not. It doesn't make sense to leave it open ended if UK knows he isn't playing. Wouldn't be fair to PJ to put him in that position either.

*Tied one on during the game and went to sleep around 6 PM.

*10 PM can eat shit.

I just don’t want to find myself in a position on either Friday night or Sunday afternoon where I’m trying to console myself with “oh well, we probably wouldn’t have won it even *with* PJ.”

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
LOUISVILLE MAN BURNS ALIVE, WITNESS BEING QUESTIONED BY LMPD
ST. MATTHEWS: A local sports radio personality died last night when his brain was suddenly and abruptly engulfed in flames. Witnesses say 40 year old IsRichieGonnaStart had the opportunity to extinguish the deadly flames by urinating in the victims ear, however, he instead used the fire to light a cigarette. That’s when GonnaStart allegedly took a drag off the camel crush, and then lowered his sunglasses. One witness tells us he also uttered the phrase “burn in hell, toots”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT