ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
D2MVa1qXcAA-jsJ.jpg

He appears to be eating standing up because f my foot, dawg, I'm just fine. Gimme my durag.

We won't need him tonight, but if he's out for Saturday that makes me very concerned.

I DONT KNOW. I HAVENT SEEN OR TALKED WITH PJ. WE’LL MAYBE KNOW SOMETHING SOON. IF THEY COME OUT AND HIT 30 THREES. GOOD GAME. ITS OVER. WE CAN ALL MOVE ON TO OUR BORING ASS LIVES HERE IN KENTUCKY AND CHEER ON HORSES IN A STUPID RACE AND THEN WAIT FOR MADNESS AFTER THE NBA DRAFT.

People blaming Cal and UK for not disclosing this yesterday and blaming them for putting the players career over the team is effing ludicrous. Some people should have zero access to the internet.

Now one of the main reasons you put somebody in a hard cast instead of a boot is compliance. Maybe PJ doesn’t think he’s needs it and isn’t wearing it like he’s supposed to...

Is he six? Is he a labrador retriever? Where the damn cast, PJ.

Ichiro announces his retirement in Japan.

I don't care if this breaks protocol by discussing non-basketball sports...

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/26321505/in-japan-ichiro-retires-where-career-began

Didn't start his MLB career until he was almost 30, and still collected > 3,000 hits and built a Hall of Fame resume. Could very likely have surpassed Pete Rose as the all-time Hit King had he played here from the beginning. Career high for strikeouts was only 86, and career high for walks was only 68. Translation --> he swung at EVERYTHING. What a career.

Now I don't know who's tweets to believe so preparing for PJ out for rest of year, Cal signs with UCLA 13 seconds after Wofford drops their last 3 in Nick's face and NCAA shows up to investigate Brad taking money from an agent for a hideous bracket.

F this gay Earth.

Now I don't know who's tweets to believe so preparing for PJ out for rest of year, Cal signs with UCLA 13 seconds after Wofford drops their last 3 in Nick's face and NCAA shows up to investigate Brad taking money from an agent for a hideous bracket.

F this gay Earth.

We'll always have the Citrus Bowl.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Fast forward to March 21, 2019 and I wish that TV stand would fall over and kill me.

Circle of Life atkot.

I’ve got a friend who’s a cardiothorasic heptologist, and he said the injury would likely be either a fracture or a contusion, with a very small possibility of head trauma.

People got played. I’m fine with that. Feel free to unfollow.You’ll be fine.

Wife’s off work in LA, her alma mater has a chance at upset Kansas at 1pm their time, and she’s going to a workout class instead of watching the game. “Cheer’m on for me!” smh

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
Watch Carolina lose both their 4 and 5 seeds. It will happen.

So I missed it was there a Dumb LSU versus Smart Yale story line going into their game? Bilas not beating that drum?

Gophers!

3 games going. I’m losing everyone of them. PJ out for the year. Just go ahead and have the Duke/UNC co-National champs ceremony now and wake me up during Derby Week.

The anticipation of this tournament is awesome and unmatched by any other sporting event. But when all hope leaves, it makes you bitter and spite filled. Glad to get it out of the way before 1 pm on opening day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT