ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our defense has been atrocious throughout the game, and UNC has had the advantage at the free throw line. It was bound to catch up at some point.

I shit on Hump a lot but he had 2 pretty good defensive plays to end the game. One on Berry altering his shot and the other after we went up 1 by partially blocking the show down low (Hicks?). Props to him.

Monk is the next Kobe.

May sound crazy to say this in a game where Monk goes for 47, but that was a great team win. Bam and Fox with great numbers, Briscoe the quiet leader and Hump with some big plays.

Reactions: august-west
May sound crazy to say this in a game where Monk goes for 47, but that was a great team win. Bam and Fox with great numbers, Briscoe the quiet leader and Hump with some big plays.

Spot f***ing on. Both Briscoe and Humphries are guys you can play in big games. Both have some warts but when it goes to war, they'll be on the court because they bring things and are good.

Why would Fox intentionally miss the 2nd after making the first? If he had missed the first, yes, but don't understand not putting us up 3.

Can Monk shoot?
I didn't quite understand that either. Go up 3 and let it play out. I wonder if Cal called for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT