ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably more fitting for UK football. Just a stuffed version of Bill the Cat:
bill_the_cat1381273327.jpg

My understanding is that it was actually looked into when CM was here, but apparently it really does stress the little fellas to the hilt as they are solitary and shy.

Plus a real life wildcat isn't the most impressive creature in the world. Not like a bad ass tiger.

Naw, if Mitch wanted to change the game, he'd have a presser announcing the name change to the UK Harambes.

Yeah, but their "roar" is scary as shit if you've ever heard one out in the woods.

Last edited:
How about a stuffed wildcat? Anyone consider that? Add one of those motion-sensored sound boxes with the recorded growls of every Facebook cat fight video you've seen, and I think we may have something cooking here.

How about a stuffed wildcat? Anyone consider that? Add one of those motion-sensored sound boxes with the recorded growls of every Facebook cat fight video you've seen, and I think we may have something cooking here.

Our luck the damn thing would have the 2 bits cheer recorded.

I'd be all for a giant sized animatronic Wildcat. Basically like 3 times the size of the ones at Chucky Cheese. Any time we force a punt it could break dance to "It's Tricky".

Upon further review and a pit stop in Kingman, Arizona -

In 'N Out >>>> Whataburger

For my money there aren't many more scenic drives than the one between Vegas and Albuquerque on I-40.

Top 5 scenic drives in the U.S.:
1) Road to Hana - Maui
2) Going to the Sun Road - Montana
3) Yellowstone area
4) Arizona/New Mexico
5) Miami to the Keys

I'm sure there are some I haven't been on that could move on to that list. Likely the PCH.

Upon further review and a pit stop in Kingman, Arizona -

In 'N Out >>>> Whataburger

For my money there aren't many more scenic drives than the one between Vegas and Albuquerque on I-40.

Top 5 scenic drives in the U.S.:
1) Road to Hana - Maui
2) Going to the Sun Road - Montana
3) Yellowstone area
4) Arizona/New Mexico
5) Miami to the Keys

I'm sure there are some I haven't been on that could move on to that list. Likely the PCH.

Ive done all the drives on your list except number 2 and I would replace it with the ride up US-1 in Maine. Pretty unbelievable scenery with awesome little towns on the water. My sister lived outside of Boston for 10 years and I made that trip 5 or 6 times and it got better every time.

Maybe it's because I'm over exposed to it, but I can't stand the drive from Miami to the Keys. Just awful. Yes there are some nice bridge views but the most of it is just walls of mangroves. Plus, it's 45mph on a two lane highway. One wreck and that 3 hours turns to 5 or more. I refuse to fly in/out of Miami even if it's $300 cheaper. Just fly into KW and get the views that way.

Ive done all the drives on your list except number 2 and I would replace it with the ride up US-1 in Maine. Pretty unbelievable scenery with awesome little towns on the water. My sister lived outside of Boston for 10 years and I made that trip 5 or 6 times and it got better every time.

Have made the trip from Boston all the way to Bar Harbor a few times. Incredible scenery.

In N Out over Whataburger actually needs to be stated?

Opening a can of worms here, but.....what pencil dicked asshole disagrees with this??

Reactions: wildcat1973
A few years ago, the lass and I drove down from a night's stay in Lake Tahoe to L.A. via HWY 395. Started in 4 inches of snow, drove the back side of the Sierra Nevada into Mojave and on to SoCal. The sandstorms behind Mount Whitney at Manzanar were awful, but the drive was fantastic.

891797_10151498376929192_2124514063_o.jpg

902405_10151498377349192_618993375_o.jpg

905368_10151498377614192_1858173530_o.jpg

Reactions: WettCat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT