ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Just expect the worst when it comes to UK football. Anything better than that is a pleasant - and likely fleeting - surprise.

Sincerely,

History

images

Originally posted by UnfrozenCatfanLawyer:
Just expect the worst when it comes to UK football. Anything better than that is a pleasant - and likely fleeting - surprise.

Sincerely,

History
Rack.

Originally posted by B.B.d.K.:

-Love all things Ginger (except Harmon) of late. Those Kombucha Ginger Ade drinks are awesome, and Wodie Sloot approved.

You've probably had them, but if you haven't, you should try a Moscow Mule. Nice summer drink.

Lol at some of these girls calling in to talk to Booker on KSR.

I'd love to see a picture list of his UK conquests. Can't imagine.

Apparently some chick licked his CAR.

Worst, most lingering, part for me re: 38-1 is my sports focus now on Reds (lol), Bengals (lol wut) and UK football (lol ow) until basketball starts back up. Kinda jealous of the greater STLittsburgh natives on here.

sad0023.r191677.gif

SPORTS!

USA plays Mexico tomorrow...in San Antonio. Marcus Welby Mexico City.

Every USMNT home game vs. Mexico should be played in Columbus, no exceptions.

Freddie is seeing things the way he wants to see them. We may beat USC/MSU/Mizzou but all of those teams have more overall talent than we do.

Originally posted by HymanKaplan:

Originally posted by B.B.d.K.:

-Love all things Ginger (except Harmon) of late. Those Kombucha Ginger Ade drinks are awesome, and Wodie Sloot approved.

You've probably had them, but if you haven't, you should try a Moscow Mule. Nice summer drink.
I'm not much on alcohol, but yeah I've had a few over the years, special mug and all.

Originally posted by SAECATFAN:
images
Still can't believe that sumbitch thought it would be OK for him to lay his mits on our players to push them away from his thugs. One of our guys would have been completely justified pie facing and planting him on his motorcyclin' ace. coaches dont touch other teams players - ever. a death penalty action, ask Woodie Hayes.

I keep things simple in the summer. Cold beer or an occasional G&T.

I have the house to myself from thursday thru sunday... have some big plans that include cutting the grass and doing a smoked prime rib on the egg. I dont plan on leaving the house unless there is some type of emergency.

My trusty sidekick pup is struggling a bit lately. Hes going on 9 years old and really slowing down. He used to run with me all the time, we'd do 10 miles and he would still want to keep going. Now he is struggling with anything more than a couple miles, and he went out back yesterday after a run- and couldnt get back up the stairs. Had to go pick him up and carry him back inside. His eyes just look disappointed in himself.

Is it really news when a rapper's (or any musician) bus gets pulled over and there are drugs onboard? I just assumed they all carried, and there was a designated fall guy on board who knew to claim everything. I guess Nelly having freaking METH is a bit over the top. Stick to weed, imo.

My clubs were in the back of my car all winter- pulled the bag out yesterday and two shafts were snapped in half. Both were wedges. Ebay this morning and boom- two Cleveland wedges for under $50. Cant wait to put them in my bag and not use them near as much as I want to all summer.

"whack take"- Chief

I thought I was over this disaster...nope. Still keep feeling aftershocks of 38-1. Having trouble even getting excited about this final recruiting buzz.

Football...not even delusionally hopeful yet. Maybe that's a good thing. New seats, new tailgate scene, new look to the stadium...maybe...

If any amount of shitheadery from Bobby Petrino shocks you, that's on you at this point.

Is he the most easily hated football coach ever? I mean, typically even the asshole types that win a lot like Spurrier have some redeeming qualities. I can't think of any worth Bobby Petrino has as living being aside from coaching football.

Have zero desire to hear, read or watch anything soccer related maybe ever.

Also, this semi pro soccer club or whatever here in Louisville sounds like the Mickey Mouse Club. No thanks.

Honestly hard to tell much from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhrwawlnbX4&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop[/URL]

This post was edited on 4/14 11:28 AM by Booker Noe

Originally posted by CClarkUK:

My trusty sidekick pup is struggling a bit lately. Hes going on 9 years old and really slowing down. He used to run with me all the time, we'd do 10 miles and he would still want to keep going. Now he is struggling with anything more than a couple miles, and he went out back yesterday after a run- and couldnt get back up the stairs. Had to go pick him up and carry him back inside. His eyes just look disappointed in himself.

Is it really news when a rapper's (or any musician) bus gets pulled over and there are drugs onboard? I just assumed they all carried, and there was a designated fall guy on board who knew to claim everything. I guess Nelly having freaking METH is a bit over the top. Stick to weed, imo.
Sorry about your dog...

The cops on the Nelly bus mistaked Ecstasy for METH, so there is that.

Originally posted by CClarkUK:
Iand there was a designated fall guy on board who knew to claim everything.
Yeah, Nelly needs to check or upgrade his crew. That's part of the deal if you get to "tag along" and enjoy the rapper lifestyle. Disappointing, imo.

Other than PGA Tour radio, I still haven't turned on sports radio since we lost. I'm not sure how long it'll be until I do, honestly.

I'm afraid this loss may have broken something inside of me. At this point, I couldn't give two shits about next year. And I find myself not really caring all that much about recruiting either, which is kind of concerning for me.

And UK football? Ha, f*ck that right now. Last thing I want is to think about getting thumped in the nuts over and over again.

F*ck sports right now (except golf).

Originally posted by Booker Noe:
Honestly hard to tell much from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhrwawlnbX4&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop[/URL]

This post was edited on 4/14 11:28 AM by Booker Noe
Everyone has glowing eyes like the ice zombies from Game of Thrones, so I'll probably avoid that place on my next time going to Richmond to get f'ed up

A lot of ecstasy has meth and other stimulants in it, so it would test positive. But yeah, someone should have taken the fall.

Excited is a strong word, but I do follow it a lot more closely now since I'm in a fantasy league. Much more excited about playing golf than watching it.

No. No freaking way. The only thing I respected about the Browns were their jerseys.

[hands out his hand to Scratchy for a high-five] Catch you on the flip side, dudemeisters! [Scratchy extends his arm -- Poochie withdraws his] NOT! Hey, kids, always recycle... [screams] to the extreme! Bust it! [he drives away in the sunset, past the fireworks factory]

Certainly there are some people who do love Keith Bogans, but I would think that if you rated favorite UK players since 2000, Bogans would rank behind Tayshaun, Chuck Hayes, Patterson, Wall, Cousins, Knight, Davis, MKG, and Miller, and the entire cast from this year. And that is BEST CASE SCENARIO. I think some people would argue that Magloire was more loved, Erik Daniels was more loved, and Ramel and/or Joe were more loved. Hell, I know people that swear their love to Gerald Fitch up and down. I rarely hear that about Bogans.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/

laugh.r191677.gif

Damn that is some BS right there. Just sucker punches the hell out of Barker. If I'm UK I have a little something for EKU & Gradffree on Oct 3rd. No way UK players let that stand & happen to one of their QBs.

Holy Sucker Punches

99.99% of fights are started by drunken, out of control, meathead, hot-tempered losers. That video pretty much proved it.

Originally posted by tgh3316:
Damn that is some BS right there. Just sucker punches the hell out of Barker. If I'm UK I have a little something for EKU & Gradffree on Oct 3rd. No way UK players let that stand & happen to one of their QBs.
pretty sure that was UK players standing there watching it and not doing shit about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT