ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

Is Mario being groomed to take over a spot on KSR in the next year or 2?
God I hope not. He was helping Matt with organizing a survivor league and texting D list celebrities from Matt's phone for it and didn't know/couldn't pronounce most of the people Matt was wanting to invite including "Bilas". Ryan would be a train wreck but he'd be better than that kid.

Reactions: rudd1
When the defense picked up the fumble that wasn't and ran it back for a touchdown that wasn't, I asked my husband what the hell was going on...and he said the build up to despair. I knew he was right, and also felt bad my kid is doomed into Bengals, Reds and UK football fandom. I've already failed as a parent.

I wrote in John Cena in 2016. It's going to be Cody Rhodes or Triple H this year. F it. Just f it all.

When the defense picked up the fumble that wasn't and ran it back for a touchdown that wasn't, I asked my husband what the hell was going on...and he said the build up to despair. I knew he was right, and also felt bad my kid is doomed into Bengals, Reds and UK football fandom. I've already failed as a parent.

I wrote in John Cena in 2016. It's going to be Cody Rhodes or Triple H this year. F it. Just f it all.
Kind of wanted to like, heart eyes, and sad face this post all at the same time.

That said…you and ol’ buddy will figure it out. Promise.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
Everyone is talking about the PI on the Bengals but if their fvck all kicker doesn't miss an extra point in the 3rd that is a game tying field goal instead of a game winning one.
Ah, no. Had the B's made that PAT, KC would not have gone for two & missed, trying to gain a 3 pt lead. So instead of score being 23-22 KC, it would have been 24-23 KC.

Max posted that 3 hours ago and it's probably right, but you don't go on the road missing PAT's against the defending champs and expect to win.

Reactions: Col. Angus
God I hope not. He was helping Matt with organizing a survivor league and texting D list celebrities from Matt's phone for it and didn't know/couldn't pronounce most of the people Matt was wanting to invite including "Bilas". Ryan would be a train wreck but he'd be better than that kid.
He's a college kid. Christ. Relax.

• Haha
Reactions: jayroon

Presumably with Cena, you were a fan of his “basic thuganomics” economic plan.

Speaking of gambol I’m going to get crushed next Sunday/Monday as I like WAY too many games.

Steelers -1
Titans -3
Ravens -1
49ers -7.5
Bengals -8

Please lord grant me the strength to not lose everything.

Definitely not recommending you watch the full video, but Chase Daniel and this video do a hell of a good job describing a few things:
  1. How bad Bryce Young is
  2. How hard playing QB would be if your line sucks
  3. Why these check downs - while frustrating as hell when you are watching the game - are the right move even if it means you're throwing 3 yard passes on 3rd and 8.

Reactions: wcc31
I think Max just proved Cena is God, IMHO.

Bryce Young's biggest issue is that Dave Tepper is his team's owner. I'm not saying he'll end up this way, but he could have a very similar trajectory to Derek Carr if he has to deal with constant coaching/offensive scheme changes and general stupidity in roster decisions. The Panthers are the least talented team in the country by a good margin.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
Max posted that 3 hours ago and it's probably right, but you don't go on the road missing PAT's against the defending champs and expect to win.
Actually you can win missing a extra point. As long you do not let a team convert a 4th and 16 with 38 seconds to go by committing a stupid, FN PI on a play where the ball probably wouldn't have been caught. The DB was a stupid MFer even risking hitting the WR. The XP had no barring on the ending, the stupid penalty did. Bengals have played KC tougher than anybody the last 4/5 years.

Maybe so, but his second biggest issue is that he's 5'9 175

Edit: they said at the NFL combine he was 5'10 205. I can believe he's 5'10. But there is no f'ing way he weighs 205.

Kyler Murray is 5'10 and 194. There isn't a single player on Carolina's roster that cracks the top 150 players for 2024. I'd argue that if you dispersed Carolina's roster across the league, hardly any of them would start on their new team.

Adam Thielen and Taylor Moton are the only ones that I think are close to competing for a starting spot. Maybe Jaycee Horn if he wasn't always injured.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT