ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Its a strange thing. I'll always love Stoops and everything he's done for UK Football. But, while I appreciate everything he's done for this program, I, like many, haven't gotten over the whole Texas A&M fiasco.

Pair that with arguably with one of the most uninspired and embarrassing losses in recent history, I'm certainly questioning my desire to continue going to games. Setting up a massive tailgate for 100 people, rushing there from Youth Football supporting my own sons, sometimes leaving their games early to get a tailgate setup so we can support UK's team, the thousands and thousands of dollars spent annually on tickets, parking passes, tailgates, supporting NIL, I'm really just starting to question my desire to keep putting in the effort.

If I see a team fight, play their best, and lose, I can deal with that. I'm still in. A well fought loss is respectable.

Saturday, I watched a SEC team that seemly didn't want to be there, and certainly didn't look like a SEC team. With a completely full stadium of rowdy loud fans, in beautiful weather, against an opponent they should have curb stomped, yet they played like they didn't give a shit.......

Simply put, if you don't act like you want to be there, why should I? And that all starts with the coach.
Your fanship is to be commended, but your head talking in place of your heart is a few years too late. Stoops is a clown show and should have been given his pink slip long before now. The homers were just too caught up in the mediocrity and viewed that as success. If only you all would have listened to me...right as usual.

The Vegas play is to get off strip to a 'locals' dispensary. They are endless. Planet13 is a cool experience, but like anything else on/near strip, majorly inflated pricing.
Pisos, just down Flamingo, 5 min Uber off the Strip.

Illinois is a ripoff. Prices are insane.

Reactions: ThroughBlue
Your fanship is to be commended, but your head talking in place of your heart is a few years too late. Stoops is a clown show and should have been given his pink slip long before now. The homers were just too caught up in the mediocrity and viewed that as success. If only you all would have listened to me...right as usual.
You're just in a pissy mood bc your boy Donnie got annihilated last night.

Shannon Sharpe went on IG live this morning while he's in the middle of waxing some chick. Comes out later saying he got hacked. lol

AB is really good at Twitter. Nice combination of comedic timing, unexpected wittiness, and flat out not giving a shit about the consequences of what he says.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
AB is really good at Twitter. Nice combination of comedic timing, unexpected wittiness, and flat out not giving a shit about the consequences of what he says.

I’d give my left nut to be crowned N word of the day one day. What a life changer that would be.

The type of guy probably writing those AB tweets.

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT