ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

- From a distance, it sure seems like Schlarman and Sumrall were the heart and soul of those teams. There's just not been any real life to this program for a couple of years. Ho-hum, go through the motions, get your NIL, and put yourself on the market in December.

- Stoops took this job thinking he could make it a stepping stone for him. I guarantee he thought he'd be at a major powerhouse by now. Instead, he's sleepwalking/going through the motions of another SEC season in the Bluegrass and he seems depressed as hell about it.

- Good to see the Louisville fan base start chirping again. Fun stuff.

- Tennessee fans are so desperate to be recognized right now. They think that football program is on the Mt. Rushmore of football program powerhouses (a Blueblood, if you will). The only sport they have that might be considered a blueblood is their women's basketball program. When you point that out to them, they become unhinged.

I would consider taking Georgia giving 24, but 5 decades of UK Football have taught me this: no matter what I do, they will find a way to make me miserable/f*** it up.

The vast majority of the time, they are going to put a big plate of "worst case scenario" down in front of me, and forget to bring me a fork.

* Fire Stoops

* I watched a total of 4 plays. Got home right about the time we got the pick at the 20 before half, watched a couple plays, didn't even try to score, kicked FG, turned the game and never watched another play. I Knew, They knew.

* Southern Miss must be really, really bad. 31-0 in 2 quarters and 5 minutes ?

* Hope we beat Vandy, feel good about Murray State, Ohio U. Louisville will boat race us and try to run it up. Ole Miss will drop 50+ on us.

* Both of the UT's, LOL. Ugly losses, at Least 4 to come. 30+ point losses to Georgia, Ole Miss, Texas, Tenn.

* UL will win by 2 TD's minimum.

* 4-8 probably, hoping for 5-7.

* We not like them. can't have nothing. Shitty first round loss to Oakland, and football team shitting the bed. Baseball school, maybe ?

* Fire Stoops,,,, and Handy. Better luck next year.

I'm all for firing Stoops after this year, if we CAN get Sumrall (I've expressed doubts about that, but I'd love to be wrong) I just don't think Mitch will do it. Actually, make that, I KNOW Mitch won't do it.

I got Auburn tix, Keeneland tix. Reevaluating the entire adventure.

I do want to visit my son and Louisville bros.

We will see on my participation. Gnocchi Bolognese is a great dish for sure, but know that I’m not a one-trick pony. Menu item is also being reconsidered.

We are at a spot in the program where other SEC schools (Auburn) would be creating false storylines about their HC having extramarital affairs with young staffers.

lt8ru940dab91.jpg

Our potential winless SEC campaign has no bearing on my lone visit this fall. Certainly not letting this team cost me a trip to see friends, bet horses, Merrick Inn, etc... Grouper Fingers and having a chance to hit a pick 3 are going to win out every time.

Mitch wasn’t gonna pay $33 mil to save the basketball program. 0% chance he’s paying $40 mil to replace a coach in the football program.

Checked bags yday for first time in a decade. Despite a 1.25 hour layover in DTW, and one bag making it, the other did not.

Got the call from delta today saying, “we don’t know when you will get it (meaning you will get it when it’s convenient for us to get it to you)” despite saying it would be today.

*Glad I decided to play in the PRP baseball golf scramble and not go to Lexington. What an absolute shit-show.

*Overall, the weekend wasn't too bad. Toured Heaven Hill and hung out with the kids on Sunday.

*UK football is what it is. We had our fun and now it's over. Really awesome when UL is on the upswing at the same F'n time.

Van Hiles shredding Barion Brown’s effort/route running is exactly what the coaches should be blasting. Eff that entitled/dick fingered ahole. We’d be better served with a roster filled with Bryce Oliver types who aren’t blazers but do the little things and actually CATCH the effing ball when about to get smashed.

We are at a spot in the program where other SEC schools (Auburn) would be creating false storylines about their HC having extramarital affairs with young staffers.

lt8ru940dab91.jpg

Our potential winless SEC campaign has no bearing on my lone visit this fall. Certainly not letting this team cost me a trip to see friends, bet horses, Merrick Inn, etc... Grouper Fingers and having a chance to hit a pick 3 are going to win out every time.
Wood?

"You play your cards right little lady and I'll take you with me to Louisiana Lafeyette."

Heck, Sark took his gal from Tuscaloosa to Austin thinking the wife wouldn't notice. Offensive genius, maybe.

Van Hiles is angry.

Reactions: bradyjames
We owe Mark Stoops $46,000,000 and we have intelligent people on here that still claim Barnhart is a good AD.

We owed two coaches who haven’t won 💩 in four years over $80,000,0000.

No, he isn’t.
But…athletic programs.

An SEC AD is measured on the value of the football program. At UK, the basketball program is and should be included.

TB has never competed for an East title in over twenty years.

We’re on probation and a dumpster 🔥 in 2024. Wow, 22 years later and it’s come full circle.

6-6 first time I looked at the schedule.
Now I am at 5-7. Counting a win against Vandy.
4-8 might be the reality.

I don't think Stoops ever comes back from the flirtations with A&M.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT