ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I don't see the Cason comp, at all. Maybe in the way they are kinda slow/calculating in their offensive movements....but Wallace was a straight line bully guard & lockdown defender, more than anything.

Jasper is crafty/finesse all day, at least for now. Do like his potential as a defender....6'8 wingspan is enticing. #waves

Thanks for all the support. Kinda numb right now. Itā€™s tough losing a good friend but to lose such a giving person over a greedy, lying woman is not easy. Just donā€™t understand how someone can be that cruel to a person that gave them everything. He was going to propose to her next week. She has a very rude awakening in her future. Iā€™ll just leave it at that.

F5: In memory of my friend Billyā€¦.
Green Day - I Walk Alone
Rascal Flats - What Hurts The Most
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
Kendrick Lamar - Count Me Out
Seether - Broken

Rest in Peace, Brother!! šŸ™

• Sad
Reactions: 80 Proof
My anger and stress levels are going to go off the charts here in a year as my oldest starts looking at college. One of my colleagues just posted on LinkedIn that her daughter started college today - "AND THE FIRST SEMESTER IS IN GREECE!!!". This is for an engineering program mind you.

I mean what the F are we doing now?

I don't see the Cason comp, at all. Maybe in the way they are kinda slow/calculating in their offensive movements....but Wallace was a straight line bully guard & lockdown defender, more than anything.

Jasper is crafty/finesse all day, at least for now. Do like his potential as a defender....6'8 wingspan is enticing. #waves

Feels more like *young* Darius Miller than Cason Wallace IMO. Not sure he'll fill out like Darius did, though. That guy became a real stout combo forward.

Speaking of helpā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Well catfanfromsomewhere gonna hate this krazy life updateā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Wife was checked into rehab yday. Extremely sad, but it could save from divorce so at this point for the 4 and 8YO Iā€™ll go down whatever road needs taking.

If nothing else the detox from suboxin and alcohol and a clear mind could go a long way.

Itā€™s been pretty bad for awhile which she finally came clean after drawing down on me with a fully loaded 9M and the kids calling papaw to come over and help.

She came what Iā€™d assume is 80% clean, agreed to doctors test for hormonal and chemical imbalance, ran labs, still has several underlying health issues but the doctor says step 1 is detox which she canā€™t do at home with the day to day struggle of our life.

21-30 days with EVERYTHING on my plate to do by myself. LFG and that sort of thing!

No Friday five but Iā€™ve been humming the same young bleed tune all day ā€œI hustle and struggle by my GD selfā€.

God bless, if ya love em let em know!

Go cats!!!

- Friday 5 - Drummers and their signature song:

* John Bonham - ā€˜Achilles Last Standā€™
* Nicko McBrain - ā€˜Powerslaveā€™
* Lars Ulrich - ā€˜Damage, incā€™
* Neil Peart - ā€˜YYZā€™
* Danny Carey - ā€˜Pneumaā€™

Good stuff. Hard to argue with Achilles Last Stand for Bonham, but I know a lot of people lean toward When The Levee Breaks. Two different approaches, equal power. It's not a typical Zep tune, but 'Fool In The Rain' is a highly underrated Bonham track. Maybe his most unique.

A few other favorites:

Stewart Copeland: 'So Lonely' (I could do a whole list of Copeland. Maybe my favorite drummer next to Bonham.)

Charlie Watts: 'Street Fighting Man' (Originally played on a toy kit at home for demo. They wound up keeping it. Crazy sound.)

Prince: '777-9311' (for The Time)

Thanks for all the support. Kinda numb right now. Itā€™s tough losing a good friend but to lose such a giving person over a greedy, lying woman is not easy. Just donā€™t understand how someone can be that cruel to a person that gave them everything. He was going to propose to her next week. She has a very rude awakening in her future. Iā€™ll just leave it at that.

F5: In memory of my friend Billyā€¦.
Green Day - I Walk Alone
Rascal Flats - What Hurts The Most
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
Kendrick Lamar - Count Me Out
Seether - Broken

Rest in Peace, Brother!! šŸ™

So sorry, man. Our family has been touched by suicide as well, and it's a horrible thing for those left behind. I can't imagine the pain one reaches before it comes to that. Hang in there.

Krazy, Hang in there !

But, from someone who has been around that with a loved one, donā€™t turn your back to them after they come out.

Speaking of helpā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Well catfanfromsomewhere gonna hate this krazy life updateā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Wife was checked into rehab yday. Extremely sad, but it could save from divorce so at this point for the 4 and 8YO Iā€™ll go down whatever road needs taking.

If nothing else the detox from suboxin and alcohol and a clear mind could go a long way.

Itā€™s been pretty bad for awhile which she finally came clean after drawing down on me with a fully loaded 9M and the kids calling papaw to come over and help.

She came what Iā€™d assume is 80% clean, agreed to doctors test for hormonal and chemical imbalance, ran labs, still has several underlying health issues but the doctor says step 1 is detox which she canā€™t do at home with the day to day struggle of our life.

21-30 days with EVERYTHING on my plate to do by myself. LFG and that sort of thing!

No Friday five but Iā€™ve been humming the same young bleed tune all day ā€œI hustle and struggle by my GD selfā€.

God bless, if ya love em let em know!

Go cats!!!
Good Lord.

Heā€™s Dā€™Angelo Russell

Thereā€™s a lot to unpack here, but is Papaw your dad or hers? And what did he do when he arrived?

Jordan Love signs a contract to make him the highest paid QB in the league, goes out, lays an egg, and possibly blows his knee out, with 6 seconds to go in a disastrous season opener. Who didn't see THAT coming? LOL It hurts as a Packer fan, but giving a guy that kind of money based on 8 games was stupid beyond belief.

Jordan Love signs a contract to make him the highest paid QB in the league, goes out, lays an egg, and possibly blows his knee out, with 6 seconds to go in a disastrous season opener. Who didn't see THAT coming? LOL It hurts as a Packer fan, but giving a guy that kind of money based on 8 games was stupid beyond belief.
He was overrated so this is probably for the best

Thereā€™s a lot to unpack here, but is Papaw your dad or hers? And what did he do when he arrived?

Her dad. This was 8 days ago now and just before two showings so he helped moved two cars out to a different location, all the alcohol, and all the guns, and by the time he got there she had wore down and passed out so he took her to his house after helping while I took all the kids and let the house be shown.

Vern the running joke in Bullitt County so far has been ā€œif she really loved ya sheā€™d probably shot yaā€. Making light of it as best I can.

Anyway, not sure if sarcasm by whoever said no matter when she comes out donā€™t abandon her. Thatā€™s not an option even if we donā€™t recover fully ā€œforeverā€, Iā€™ve been married to her 18 years, she gave me 4 wonderful kids, and she took care of my parents in their demented dying days and that will get you quite a leash with me.

Iā€™ve entered therapy too. Amazingly, and not to be deep just before a huge football game tomorrow, the therapist thinks she is struggling to slow down from our disasteriously dangerous pace the past 5 years. Just because we normalized it doesnā€™t mean itā€™s normal, and as kids move on to college and we seem to slow down this is potentially becoming a person not being able to cope with that especially after such a hormonal shifting surgery just 6 months ago.

- Cats 30 Cocks 17 and the defense gets some sort of turnover to the house!

He was overrated so this is probably for the best

I don't follow your logic, LOL.

It would have been "for the best", had he suffered a leg injury BEFORE the Packers paid him 55 million per. Overrated or not, he is (perhaps, depending on the injury report) the best QB on the roster, so again; WiTF are you talking about? šŸ˜„

You are a silly, silly man.

I don't follow your logic, LOL.

It would have been "for the best", had he suffered a leg injury BEFORE the Packers paid him 55 million per. Overrated or not, he is (perhaps, depending on the injury report) the best QB on the roster, so again; WiTF are you talking about? šŸ˜„

You are a silly, silly man.
No, now you have a good excuse as to why the Packers are going to suck. Before, you'd just be sad and bitter.

Krazy

I meant if she pulled a gun on you, with those circumstances, then you still have to have your guard up when she returns. Even with guns gone.

I know this situation is very tough especially with children that age. You can do this.

Bobby Brown, with the smooth fumble recovery.

Downtown, according to SOME, was a genuine POS, but that dude balled out some great music back in the day.

Last edited:
krazy, did you ask your therapist if you get to go to see the missus in rehab every morning to knock one out before starting the day? You shouldn't have to go without just because she couldn't cap the bottle, imo.

But seriously, I hope you've got a team of people (friends, family, and professionals) who are walking with you. I know this weird little message board community cares about you and is rooting for you and your family.

* Woke up to my father-in-law leaving a voicemail on my wife's phone -- which is always horrifying to see until you listen to the message. Old boy is so retired that he thought yesterday was Saturday and he couldn't see the game because of some idiotic cable dispute so he wanted an update.

šŸ¤£. That's how retired I want to get.

* With Trayanum out, in theory Stoops won't be able to try to get a small lead and milk the clock. It wouldn't surprise me to see DSK and Kattus/Dingle get a ton of action today in short and intermediate routes.

Last edited:

But hey, at least he got a chance to expand the NFL brand... on a soccer field in Sao Paulo on a Friday night playing on the Peacock network. Hopefully he'll be ready for next year's matchup that's scheduled to be played on a floating villa in Dubai on Disney+. I heard the plan is that everyone in the crowd will get a complimentary set of Mickey ears to wear during the game, even the Saudi blood lords, but it's still TBD if any of the enslaved women will be allowed to attend. Do you think they'll be able to have an animated Goofy do guest color commentary in the booth? That'd be wild.

I've already got a parlay on Fanduel locked in at +1130 for today's game. I've got Kentucky at -3.5 for the second quarter spread, that South Carolina's first two drives will result in either a field goal attempt or punt, and that each team will score less than 10 points in the fourth quarter. Super pumped. Money, sports, gamble, bourbon! Woke up at 5 a.m. this morning with the UK fight song of Meow, meow, meow, who's afraid of us now?! already buzzing my in my ears. I'm already two pours deep into my bottle of Old Daddy's Familiar that is hitting especially strong this crisp September morn. I plan to spend the next 38 hours not even moving because that's not weird at all. This IS why we do this @warrior_SW.

Reactions: rudd1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT