ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I don't see the Cason comp, at all. Maybe in the way they are kinda slow/calculating in their offensive movements....but Wallace was a straight line bully guard & lockdown defender, more than anything.

Jasper is crafty/finesse all day, at least for now. Do like his potential as a defender....6'8 wingspan is enticing. #waves

Thanks for all the support. Kinda numb right now. Itā€™s tough losing a good friend but to lose such a giving person over a greedy, lying woman is not easy. Just donā€™t understand how someone can be that cruel to a person that gave them everything. He was going to propose to her next week. She has a very rude awakening in her future. Iā€™ll just leave it at that.

F5: In memory of my friend Billyā€¦.
Green Day - I Walk Alone
Rascal Flats - What Hurts The Most
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
Kendrick Lamar - Count Me Out
Seether - Broken

Rest in Peace, Brother!! šŸ™

• Sad
Reactions: 80 Proof
My anger and stress levels are going to go off the charts here in a year as my oldest starts looking at college. One of my colleagues just posted on LinkedIn that her daughter started college today - "AND THE FIRST SEMESTER IS IN GREECE!!!". This is for an engineering program mind you.

I mean what the F are we doing now?

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
I don't see the Cason comp, at all. Maybe in the way they are kinda slow/calculating in their offensive movements....but Wallace was a straight line bully guard & lockdown defender, more than anything.

Jasper is crafty/finesse all day, at least for now. Do like his potential as a defender....6'8 wingspan is enticing. #waves

Feels more like *young* Darius Miller than Cason Wallace IMO. Not sure he'll fill out like Darius did, though. That guy became a real stout combo forward.

Speaking of helpā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Well catfanfromsomewhere gonna hate this krazy life updateā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Wife was checked into rehab yday. Extremely sad, but it could save from divorce so at this point for the 4 and 8YO Iā€™ll go down whatever road needs taking.

If nothing else the detox from suboxin and alcohol and a clear mind could go a long way.

Itā€™s been pretty bad for awhile which she finally came clean after drawing down on me with a fully loaded 9M and the kids calling papaw to come over and help.

She came what Iā€™d assume is 80% clean, agreed to doctors test for hormonal and chemical imbalance, ran labs, still has several underlying health issues but the doctor says step 1 is detox which she canā€™t do at home with the day to day struggle of our life.

21-30 days with EVERYTHING on my plate to do by myself. LFG and that sort of thing!

No Friday five but Iā€™ve been humming the same young bleed tune all day ā€œI hustle and struggle by my GD selfā€.

God bless, if ya love em let em know!

Go cats!!!

- Friday 5 - Drummers and their signature song:

* John Bonham - ā€˜Achilles Last Standā€™
* Nicko McBrain - ā€˜Powerslaveā€™
* Lars Ulrich - ā€˜Damage, incā€™
* Neil Peart - ā€˜YYZā€™
* Danny Carey - ā€˜Pneumaā€™

Good stuff. Hard to argue with Achilles Last Stand for Bonham, but I know a lot of people lean toward When The Levee Breaks. Two different approaches, equal power. It's not a typical Zep tune, but 'Fool In The Rain' is a highly underrated Bonham track. Maybe his most unique.

A few other favorites:

Stewart Copeland: 'So Lonely' (I could do a whole list of Copeland. Maybe my favorite drummer next to Bonham.)

Charlie Watts: 'Street Fighting Man' (Originally played on a toy kit at home for demo. They wound up keeping it. Crazy sound.)

Prince: '777-9311' (for The Time)

Thanks for all the support. Kinda numb right now. Itā€™s tough losing a good friend but to lose such a giving person over a greedy, lying woman is not easy. Just donā€™t understand how someone can be that cruel to a person that gave them everything. He was going to propose to her next week. She has a very rude awakening in her future. Iā€™ll just leave it at that.

F5: In memory of my friend Billyā€¦.
Green Day - I Walk Alone
Rascal Flats - What Hurts The Most
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
Kendrick Lamar - Count Me Out
Seether - Broken

Rest in Peace, Brother!! šŸ™

So sorry, man. Our family has been touched by suicide as well, and it's a horrible thing for those left behind. I can't imagine the pain one reaches before it comes to that. Hang in there.

Krazy, Hang in there !

But, from someone who has been around that with a loved one, donā€™t turn your back to them after they come out.

Speaking of helpā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Well catfanfromsomewhere gonna hate this krazy life updateā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Wife was checked into rehab yday. Extremely sad, but it could save from divorce so at this point for the 4 and 8YO Iā€™ll go down whatever road needs taking.

If nothing else the detox from suboxin and alcohol and a clear mind could go a long way.

Itā€™s been pretty bad for awhile which she finally came clean after drawing down on me with a fully loaded 9M and the kids calling papaw to come over and help.

She came what Iā€™d assume is 80% clean, agreed to doctors test for hormonal and chemical imbalance, ran labs, still has several underlying health issues but the doctor says step 1 is detox which she canā€™t do at home with the day to day struggle of our life.

21-30 days with EVERYTHING on my plate to do by myself. LFG and that sort of thing!

No Friday five but Iā€™ve been humming the same young bleed tune all day ā€œI hustle and struggle by my GD selfā€.

God bless, if ya love em let em know!

Go cats!!!
Good Lord.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT