ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Looks like a 10:15 start. UK will always find a way to "out UK" itself. LOL I mean, when they decided to play the evening game, who could have foreseen a late evening thunder storm in Kentucky, in late August. LOL What are the chances?

I can’t stay up that GD late. DITCH MITCH

I remember, back in the 90's, on the rare occassion that UK had a big win at home (night game), after my Dad dropped me back off at the house after the game. I would make a drink, and re-watch it on the local broadcast, until either the bourbon, or the dulcet tones of Rob Bromley would put me in a coma.

How much did it actually rain at Commonwealth? I mean, nobody is going to blow a f***ing KNEE out or anything, right?

Sh*t, I just heard thunder here in Gtown.

I remember a stupid no re-entry rule from years ago. Surely in a weather delay they change that and let people go back out to their tailgates, right?

This is taking me back to staying up to watch tape delay games….
I was just talking about that. They could have picked anyone to do those games. Who can we get, to keep fans awake and interested into the wee hours of the morning? Huzzah! Rob Bromley...

The broadcast just started and it immediately started a downpour at my house. I live 3 miles from the stadium.

I thought the bill on him was great athlete with slow delivery and not great arm.

Admittedly I haven’t followed the offseason like I used to

He looks like way less polished Levis if you ask me. I don't know what our OC likes to run, but it sounded to me like Beau (in practice), was pushing BVG for all he was worth. I was sorry to see him go the first time. When he could throw on rhythm, he always looked dead on/nice touch etc. (Beau that is) BVG looks scattershot, but that might just be nerves at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT