ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Love when Steelers fans leave Cincy sad too.

Rare occurrences, so you gotta celebrate those when you can.

Mike Tomlin Win GIF by Pittsburgh Steelers

Do the people on this thread with tattoos regret the way they look at all? Does it drive you crazy or do you just kind of go on with your day not worrying about? I'll understand if you can't respond until tonight when you get done with your shift on the loading docks.
Sorry for the delay, was conducting a presentation with a 10b financial firm...

...just got mine done in May, zero remorse. Trying to reconnect with the artist, who semi-retired shortly after, to fill out the design around the upper arm/shoulder. I'll keep you posted!

Reactions: rudd1
Staying at Bucuti & Tara, so we're hitting up Elements on-site the first day we're there.

Papiamento, Quinta del Carmen, Italy in the World, 2 Fools are already on the books. Open to a couple more to keep in our back pocket.
There is no f'ing way Italy in the World is better than Flying Fishbone. None.

United, Delta and American all fly to Aruba.

You gotta love this place..

Here’s where my family and I dined in this elite 5 ⭐️ Arubian restaurant establishment overlooking the Carrirbean. The food was awesome and the scenery overlooking the pristine water was beautiful.

GYERO CHIMES IN ..MEH. I MEAN THAT’S FINE BUT TRUST ME THERE’S MUCH BETTER.

-starting to get the new ride itch... looking at all sorts of sexy stuff*. 80% chance I'll puss out and buy another chevy pickup. It's like the scene in the jerk where Navin moves his folks into a "bigger better house", iykyk.

*would love an audi rs5 sportback maybe an AMG e53 or an X5 M.

^not particularly practical, but **** it... as Ricky bobby said I wanna go fast.

-2 kids in college is gonna put a damper on travel budget for a bit... maybe a Maine- New Brunswick/nova Scotia/pei trip will scratch the "something new" itch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT