ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Unfortunately in the early to mid 90's the only fast food open all night was that Hardee's behind Memorial/Coliseum Liquors on Rose. It was disgusting and the drive thru wait was no less than 20mins. But living on Aylesford it was a "safe" drunk drive to grab some gub at 4AM.

Hardees used to have a pretty solid breakfast and the angus burger was decent in a pinch. Just never had it late night.

McD's going opening the breakfast menu late night was a game changer.

I'd say our routine was:

1. White Castle
2. Taco Bell
3. Steak n Shake
4. McD's
5. Bambs

*Headed to Clearwater Beach. Odd being alone at the airport when it isn’t work related.

*Nothing hits better than an airport beer before vacation.

I wish Coals had a points system to earn redemptions.

*I know nothing about Tim Walz, but whatever it is, I hate it (movie quote) Plus, he looks like Bernie Sanders slightly younger sibling.

*Is London on the verge of blowing the F up?

*Deadpool/Wolverine movie was solid. Trying a little too hard to be edgy, but overall, I’d recommend.

*Think old GYERO stories aren’t told now, not because they don’t happen, but there are too many lurkers and there’s much more to lose.

One on one. There. Are. Stories.

*Shane Gillis, Tyler, Josh Meloy, queued up for the flight.

* Where's Roaring Kitty when you need him?

* I suppose I'll watch the Joe Rogan standup on Netflix, and I assume it will be the #1 show on the platform for a week or two, but man.....that poor guy just is not funny.

* I totally sympathize with the French pole vaulter. My huge D once caused me to knock over my opponents Rook in a chess match in 5th grade, mess up the tying of a taut-line hitch while earning a merit badge in Boy Scouts, and look foolish while sitting on the bench for the winless Sayre Spartans middle school basketball team.

(actually, I'm pretty sure we beat Richmond Model)

* It's not as cool of a story as my employee(s) drawing richards on a construction site or whatever, but my account manager has a pet bird. Actually, TWO pet birds. They decided to destroy her laptop yesterday. Jumped on it and pecked and clawed the s*** out of it. So now I'm buying a new laptop. Like what in the actual F.

* Is it just my lass, or do all woman obsess over snacks?

About ready to head out for a road trip, and we're bringing like 17 different little packages of Trader Joe's bulls***. Seems pretty silly when I fully intend to eat 3 full meals a day, but whatev. Car rides, plane trips, any sort of hours long event -- we're bringing snacks.

* Open tryouts 8/30 --> who would be the most likely GYEROer to earn a roster spot TODAY? There's still some skill there, but some of these once great athletes are showing their age. For sure.

* The Fernando Cruz dominance was fun while it lasted. Should plan on seeing this guy hanging out in Louisville soon.
lol, totally with you on the snacks. I see a $400 grocery bill and I’m like what did we buy..oh that was food for our trip. I’m like, do they not have restaurants where we are going?

The Hardees was on the corner of Euclid and Rose, closed at 2, collecting every drunk who couldn’t wait the line at the Ho or were thrown out of there… was there with my boys naked once or twice.

No need to question my party card…

Regular burger was 🔥.

Look at what that mouth do

BEKKctE.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT